It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Drops Out

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Bush had supporters?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Not sure if I agree with that... But if that's the case perhaps we could call them Nostalgia Voters...?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Bush had supporters?

Uh, yeah! Didn't you see his mommy and brother out there? There's two for ya.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Good!

One evil bastard down, Hilary to go.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Bush had supporters?

They all have become "ghost voters" now.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I just wonder what evil action has jeb actually done.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I am starting to feel sorry for these politicians running for POTUS...

They've invested their entire lives in the political arena only to lose to a property mogul like Trump who knows no politics.... I know its wrong, but i feel for them!

hehe

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Very, very surprised that Jeb bowed out. However, I think the Bushes timing was off. If he had a chance, it would've been 4 years ago.

So, if Trump goes on to win most of the states, but the GOP (err, old men in a back room smoking cigars & drinking equally old scotch) don't nominate him, do y'all think the sheeple will finally understand the nature of American politics? It's all for show.

And I agree with Xuechen that Rubio is campaigning for a future election. But I also think that Chelsea Clinton will be campaigning in a future election(s) whether mama wins this one or not. So we may end up having a Clinton/Bush showdown eventually. Just the next generation. Happy happy joy joy.
edit on 2/20/2016 by Lolliek because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/20/2016 by Lolliek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Not much of a surprise. Jeb has been polling miserably and no matter how much the party wanted Jeb the people are not going co-operate. The party is ready to back Rubio. I am still disappointed that Rand Paul dropped out so soon because he was my favorite. As for Carson, that man seems drugged. Hopefully he will bow out soon.

IMO it was stupid o Jeb to run in the first place. No way, never ever could another Bush have been elected. Just the name Bush causes liberals to foam at the mouth.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AuntB

put of all the republicans going for it, Bush was the best choice in my opinion.... at least I'd know what to expect of him. Rubio would probably be my second choice mainly because I like the rest of the republicans running less than those two.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I called it wrong. I felt sure that the neocons would keep Jeb in the race till the bitter end.

I find it ironic that Jeb is the only semilogical choice the GOP had.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Great News , America Finally got rid of another Bush . Next on the List , another Clinton .

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Bush was like a person who tries to make someone who hates you emotionally, love you. An impossibility.

They hated the Bush name because of the horror of the Bush regime that literally was a hairs breath from destroying this country in 2007-8. Indeed his ignorant, incompetent brother almost singlehandedly wrecked this country!

And in-fact may have destroyed the country because the legacy of the Iraq war is still strongly affecting not only this country but the world.

Bush’s brother’s presidency was so bad that the people will never put another Bush 100 miles near the white house again.

So he actually tried to make the people accept his brothers messed up 8 years.

Not even the GOP electorate are that dumb

It s almost as if his candidacy was an attempt to make his brother’s presidency alright

So he’s either delusional in the extreme or sinister

Away with this ignorant man who wouldn’t even bring himself to accept the reality that his brother was the worst president in history, who’s record clearly proved that

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AuntB
IMO it was stupid o Jeb to run in the first place. No way, never ever could another Bush have been elected. Just the name Bush causes liberals to foam at the mouth.

Conservatives too. That guy was one of the least conservative presidents ever. Massive increase in government powers and spending, and a penchant for interventionist wars. He was like the poster child for the opposite of Conservatism.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Glad to see the people rejecting 30 years of a Bush dominated GOP. Times are changing friends.

Funny part is Jeb spent what, over 100mil on his campaign? I'll admit it's a pretty good plot twist that GW Bush turned out to be the smart one.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I hope everyone learned an important lesson today. You should always listen to your mom, she knows best. We've had enough Bushes.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
well this is a victory.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I called it wrong. I felt sure that the neocons would keep Jeb in the race till the bitter end.

I find it ironic that Jeb is the only semilogical choice the GOP had.

Nah
The neocons have just switched to Rubio, he is a Bush in all but name.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Only Super PAC contributors are crying over this announcement to be sure.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Guess I should of stuck with my original theory of Rubio/female VP vs Clinton/male Hispanic vp
edit on 21-2-2016 by KonigKaos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join