It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wins SC Primary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Trump Wins South Carolina Primary, NBC News Projects

Big, yuge even, for Trump. South Carolina is a winner-take-all state, so Trump just racked up 38 delegates.

Cruz is projected to get second place, but no delegates.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I hope everyone has investigated the necessary stocks to invest in cement shares because it looks like Trumps gonna build his wall and that is a lot of concrete!

Good to see Jeb Bush drop out too - the time of political dynasties appears over, we just need Bernie to take the DNC nomination from Hillary and let it be a race between Trump and Bernie for the top puppet position, unless they both "die of natural causes with no evidence of foul play" before November.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

What are the Vegas odds anyway?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Another sad day in Amercan politics.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Even if Hillary loses,she'll somehow get all the delegates

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Trump still isn't getting over the 33% hump. He's only winning because the others won't give up. If it were just Trump, Cruz and Rubio we'd likely see less momentum.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Only one thing to say TRUMPOTUS!!

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
All the candidates suck and have their own selfish agenda, or they are puppets to wealthy factions ando their agenda.

Either way American People lose.

But keep cheering , keep voting, like it matters

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm happy for trump. This is a big win for him. It's early but the 50 delegates give him a big big lead! All Nevada polls have Trump winning by a large margin putting him in a great position for super Tuesday.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Honestly, I want Trump to win the election. Then become POTUS. Once he eviscerates the rights of the people, sends out the first nuke in more than 70 years, curtails your rights, builds the Wall of America in the South, and fills his Cabinet with ultra-special interests people, and challenges Putin....then Americans will wake up.

Just like an addict, you have to hit rock bottom in order to rise up again...or just die.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

All of that sounds preferable to a Hillary Clinton presidency.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

I was just saying on another thread that Jeb supporters are very unlikely to back Trump...especially after his recent 9/11 comments.

I think Jeb dropping out is going to push Cruz or Rubio very nearly neck and neck with Trump. And then when Rubio drops out, I bet Cruz takes most of his supporters (or vice versa, theoretically).

I've always been suspicious of Trump and don't believe those 9/11 comments were unfortunately timed by accident.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I want to believe you but Super Tuesday is just around the corner, that's where a lot of the delegates are going to come from. If Rubio can't garner the establishment votes by then we may see a Trump nomination well before the convention.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

I want to believe you but Super Tuesday is just around the corner, that's where a lot of the delegates are going to come from. If Rubio can't garner the establishment votes by then we may see a Trump nomination well before the convention.

I'm pretty sure that Jeb's votes will be split between Rubio and Kasich, so Trump will still be at the top. It would take Carson dropping to give Cruz a boost.

Trump's big advantage is that he is America's 'middle finger' to 'politics as usual'. Americans are ticked off at DC right now, and Trump is enough of a sledge hammer that they are willing to overlook a lot of flaws for a guy who is turning the system on it's head.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Trump's big advantage is that he is America's 'middle finger' to 'politics as usual'. Americans are ticked off at DC right now, and Trump is enough of a sledge hammer that they are willing to overlook a lot of flaws for a guy who is turning the system on it's head.

Sanders has that advantage as well, and is also giving the 'middle finger' to politics as usual.......

Every bit as much of a sledge hammer, but not a rude, bullying, loudmouthed, megalomaniacal, bigoted, bloviating, spray-tanned, super-rich ass -- like Trump is.

edit on 2/22/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

let it be a race between Trump and Bernie for the top puppet position,

Exactly. The two non-conformists. I just don't think Bernie would willingly be a puppet. I honestly think these guys don't have any idea what they're getting into. It's the day they take the Oval Office that they learn the filthy truth....

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
The one thing they have in common (Donald and Bernie) is that they aren't accepting "lobby" and "corporate money."

Between the two of them, it comes down to 'campaign financing' and 'corporatocracy'.
Fact is indisputable to Americans now that politicians are BOUGHT AND PAID FOR -

neither Bernie nor Donald are taking "PAC money" or "corporate money." One is 'super-rich self-funding' who is railroading drooling fans who think one day they can "be him", and the other is garnering support from working, thoughtful, middle-fingering, intelligent, worried voters.

Voters who are willing to pitch in - rather than voters who think Ayn Rand is God.

THAT is why they are the favorites. It is truly an epic battle. I wonder if Glenn Beck or Rush Limbaugh are inspired by the likes of Trump and Cruz....to make a run for it themselves. Contemptible? Meh - the 'masses' will never know....Bill O'Reily as VP even!!!!!

Oh, and just by the way, my last election bumper sticker said, "Stewart/Colbert".

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I was just saying on another thread that Jeb supporters are very unlikely to back Trump...especially after his recent 9/11 comments.

I think Jeb dropping out is going to push Cruz or Rubio very nearly neck and neck with Trump. And then when Rubio drops out, I bet Cruz takes most of his supporters (or vice versa, theoretically).

I've always been suspicious of Trump and don't believe those 9/11 comments were unfortunately timed by accident.

Jeb! was polling at just ovre 5% nationally. Even if all his votes go to Cruz or Rubio it wont get them close.
Nationally Cruz looks like he is about 15 points behind Trump and Rubio slightly more.

I wouldn't bet on Trump getting none of the Jeb! votes either - people can be strange. Let's face it if anyone finds out that Lindsay Graham is friends with Jeb! then they are likely to be so digusted that they vote for Trump out of spite

If everyone drops out bar the 3 then we're probably looking at a dead heat going into the winner takes all states. I guess that Trump will b ehoping that Kasich and Carson stay in till after Super Tuesday.

edit on 22/2/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I guess that Trump will b ehoping that Kasich and Carson stay in till after Super Tuesday.

But why on Earth would they?

I read an article this morning about how Carson's entire campaign is a scam, to collect donations and meanwhile peddle his books.....knowing he doesn't really have to 'win'.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: UKTruth

I guess that Trump will b ehoping that Kasich and Carson stay in till after Super Tuesday.

But why on Earth would they?

I read an article this morning about how Carson's entire campaign is a scam, to collect donations and meanwhile peddle his books.....knowing he doesn't really have to 'win'.

Have you perhaps thought, like I have in my more conspiratorial moments, that Kasich and Carson are actually dealing behind the scenes with Trump and staying in precisely to split the vote? I wonder. If they do stay in till April, Trump could have built up a strong enough lead by then to win.
edit on 22/2/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join