It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

last nights dream i had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
last night i had a dream and the only thing i can remember from it is that i was told that jesus is like schrodingers cat.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
sorry for the short op but thats all there is to it. this is what i was told in a dream and im sharing it with you.www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
So to be perfectly clear in your dream Jesus was inside a box?

I'll see myself out...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
So to be perfectly clear in your dream Jesus was inside a box?

I'll see myself out...

i said he was like schrodingers cat, i meant more of like where he is dead and alive at the same time.

like,,, they said "hes like schrodingers cat, but he survived"
edit on 20-2-2016 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This thread is just more proof that dreams & predictions needs to be moved to the off topic section....

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Cool, for a moment there I though you where saying Jesus is real or fake depending on the observer, like the cat more or less, depending on the interpretation of the cat in the box you prefer

Funny enogh last night I dreamed that my friend Jesus was old and had an afro (not that Jesus) what a coincidence

edit on 20-2-2016 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica
This thread is just more proof that dreams & predictions needs to be moved to the off topic section....

honestly i thought this was one of the off topic forums.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Esoterotica

Dreams can be quite insightful, meaningful, and even prophetic at times. It is an important facet of human consciousness, psychology, and culture. This forum is relevant and essential to the nature of this website.

Instead of pouncing on the OP, let's see how this thread fleshes out with the contribution of other members. Maybe something can be learned, maybe not. It will unfold itself or dissipate as it will

edit on 20-2-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
lol :S

Myself had this crazy vivid dream .. you know the ones everything actually feels so scary real .. Last night I dreamt of a person threy threw a spider on me and I jumped out of the bed and smashed into the window

What is really bizzare I think I could even smell the person weird
edit on 20-2-2016 by Come4me because: this was the best .. thank you

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I had a dream that a big event was happening (think it was to do with the sun exploding or some nonsense) and everyone knew that the human race was about to be wiped out so they were holding a worldwide ceremony of sorts - one last group effort as a species to honor our history and our planet. The sun was huge and the sky tinged orange, a lot of heat too. Then the final part of the ceremony begun and we all lay down on our fronts side-by-side (with a bit of room) and were told to close our eyes as the sun started to heat up to unbearable levels. I was # scared and the heat felt so real. I remember panic as I was under the impression the process would be quicker as it felt like an eternity lying there. Then it all reached an intense crescendo and I woke up!

I think my dream was weirder, what do I win?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I seldom remember dreams but the stranger ones occur when I lay with the left side of my face to the bed.
Its never a good idea to lay face down with both arms over your head by the way.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I too have had dreams with just voices, once I heard my name clearly and woke up at 3-2 A.M. still remember it as clear as day.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Voyager1

I'm a bit of an strage sleeper sometimes and like you my odd position normally evokes the more peculiar dreams. I'll occasionally sleep on my back with my inside elbow joint (not really sure if this part has a more specific term!) over the bridge of my nose covering my eyes with my knees up, feet resting flat on the bed. I'm 90% sure this is not the "norm" but hey, it does the job!

new topics

top topics

join