It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primariy Elections Feb 20 2016 Live

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Live CNN results (log in required after a few minutes)

Some results starting to come in from the Democrat caucuses in Nevada.

Bernie and Hillary tied with 7% reporting.

Could be close.

South Carolina Republican Primary results start soon.

mor e live streams

MSNBC Live

edit on Feb-20-2016 by xuenchen because: primarywire

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Nevada 17% in.

Hillary 51%

Bernie 49%

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't Hilary have a huge led in Nevada? I hope Sanders can at least tie her!

Nevada has an actual primary, with voting, and not a caucus?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Google primary update shows 70% reporting
Clinton : 52.3%
Sanders: 47.7%

They both have a tie with 9 delegates each.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some results starting to come in from the Democrat caucuses in Nevada.

Bernie and Hillary tied with 7% reporting. Could be close.

Supposedly, it's a "must win" for Hillary.

It's funny that the media is going to try to spin a narrow victory as 'saving her candidacy' etc. I'm pretty sure it won't change anything, actually. She's a has been already anyway and everybody knows it. Stick a fork in her, she's done.

If anything, a narrow win is WORSE for Hillary. She is on the way out either way; a narrow win will merely let her pretend otherwise for a little longer.

Worse for her, who is going to trust that a close win for Hillary in her "must win" primary to save her campaign is a legitimate win? In "mob run Nevada" of all states?!?! It's 16 years after W Bush v Gore and everybody is suspicious of "close wins" for establishment favorites now. Quite likely, it is their own fault for not having used the vote stealing machines more sparingly. Or perhaps they just have an 'image problem' who knows. Point being, a narrow win for Hillary is just going to make everyone MORE angry at her from suspicion.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The turn-out percentage of Republicans voters vs Democrats voters will be the significant item today.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Win going to Hillary.
I'm not feeling angry or suspicious.
Not really getting that point. Narrow win = angry/suspicious ?
Anyway keep it moving Hill

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Why would anyone root for that snake. She's a fraud and a liar. She's no Democrat either, just a war mongering people crusher business booster in Democrats cloths.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Not a war monger. Not a liar. So far all the mud slides off. I think she'll be strong. Guess history will tell.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
They are declaring her winner, her margin of victory: ~4oo votes.

I hope this makes people mad. Really mad. And they get off their butts and vote.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

If you think she xares about the people or more woman rights then look no further than Saudia Arabia. She got huge donations from them and in return they got weapons contracts. Look at the women there, my point being she is a twisted politician and only saying what people want to hear.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Teflon Donna does it again.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: 11andrew34

Win going to Hillary. I'm not feeling angry or suspicious. Not really getting that point. Narrow win = angry/suspicious ?
Anyway keep it moving Hill

Well it's similar to how most people here will be suspicious about you being a shill for Hillary, given your recent reg date (Feb 5th of this month, just 15 days ago) and yet relatively high post count.

Whether true or not doesn't matter because trust, once broken, is most likely never rebuilt. People are fed up with the blatant thieves, and none are more blatant than the Bushes and Clintons. Since when do Presidents become multi-billionaires AFTER being President?

Personally, I would guess that an actual paid shill would not make the mistake of also openly rooting for Hillary while trying to make my point about anger/suspicion at a close win seem nonsensical. I obviously wasn't speaking about how I expected the faithful Hillary supporters to react; why would you/they be angry or suspicious?

But obviously, the Bernie supporters are going to be angry and suspicious at a narrow win for HIllary, and I would also expect the remaining middle to go that way as well...probably with more of an emphasis on suspicion.

Really though, this is only what, the THIRD primary!?!? If they have already resorted to using the 'vote stealing machines' to save Hillary, it should be obvious that she really is done and her candidacy simply can't be saved. So as for the Hillary faithful, I would think they might actually be dispirited by a mere close win. The zealots won't believe it, but the thinkers/cynics/etc will think that maybe they are already having to cheat to win, and see the writing on the wall. They can't expect to make it if they really had to cheat the whole way to the convention.

Another thing the writing on the wall is saying is that the Democrats have their own sharks and they are already circling Hillary and a close win will not get them to go away. Biden and Bloomberg and who knows who else will calculate that her candidacy is just as weak as before, and still on a path to failure, whether this is a win or a "win."
edit on 20-2-2016 by 11andrew34 because: clarification

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I've found Hillary supports only recite facts from her speeches and not her past. People need to wake up, her corruption is common knowledge and yet some people only listen to what she says and takes her for her Word.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Early S.C. Republican results starting ...

Trump 36%

Cruz 21%

Rubio 18%

Bush 15%

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ABC coverage is working online with no sign in.

abcnews.go.com...

The local reporter Serena Something just showed the results from a single precinct. 17th I think. She did a good job, got to see all of the steps from computer download to official receipt print out.

All voters ,Republican and Democrat, are allowed to vote in the South Carolina Republican Primary. The print out said 451 out of 452 registered voters voted.

With all of the democrats voting Rubio won twice as many votes as the next candidate. Trump was 3rd or 4th behind Bush.

Rand Paul got zero votes.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2016 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I have to recommend you change from Silly to insaneolme or cluelessolme if your seriously considering voting for the dynamic duo of corruption. The Clintons are corrupt to the core and all it takes to realize that is taking a close look at their past and you'll discover a village full of skeletons in their closet.

Back on topic, I see Trump having a big victory in SC, upwards of 35%. People are tired of "politicians" and the fact Trump is even relevant less than 10 months from the election speaks volumes. I'll even go so far as raising a Stella to toast the win.

Go Trump!
edit on 20-2-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Some TV stations already declaring Trump the winner.

only 3% returns in.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
www.kickthemallout.com... the next election the powers-that-be will do their best to fixate everyone's attention on the totally controlled presidential race. Most everyone will ignore the heart of the problem, the Congress and become caught up in the presidential circus www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Jeb Bush has announced he is suspending his Campaign !!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join