It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Whatever way the vote goes, i'll just be glad to see the end of sad things like this...

A plane with a Vote Leave banner was flown over a memorial service to Jo Cox in Trafalgar Square this afternoon as the MP’s husband paid tribute to her.

Vote Leave banner flown over MP Jo Cox memorial

Disgusting. The whole campaign has put me off politics for life, not that i was a fan of their tactics before.

CX.

Probably should have steered clear of politicising during the event. Having said that, it's unfortunate that the media is using her death in the way they are. The coverage is excessive and the constant links to the EU vote is shameful.

There are 2-3 murders per day in the UK and Jo Cox's death is no more or no less tragic than any of them.
edit on 22/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well today is the day,

I am currently 6000 miles away but I have damned made sure my OUT vote will be counted with a Proxy.. My current situation is if we remain in I will wait for the market up turn and my assets will be sent to me here and I can take advantage of the better exchange rate, but there is no way I can live in the democratic republic of Londonstan one more day. I cannot get a good school for my child nor can I even get to see my GP within a 2 week window, which is shameful.

If we vote out my planned return will be November and I hope it will be better days to come all be it not straight away or even within a few years.

But you know what?... The way this whole thing has panned out and the way they are saying it is neck and neck tells me whatever happens we are not going anywhere, I still stand by my statement that I know hardly anyone that was voting in yet we still get the same old "to close to call".

Had the vote of been 10 years ago with a far higher number of people still alive that actually fought for Great Britain and its freedom I wonder what the outcome would have been?..

RA

CX

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Just voted too.....went to the local polling station here in my village....with my black pen that can't be scrubbed out

Good luck everyone, i have friends voting in and out, all with different personal and business situations that is influencing their vote.

All the best for whatever you voted.

CX.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Just voted too.....went to the local polling station here in my village....with my black pen that can't be scrubbed out

Good luck everyone, i have friends voting in and out, all with different personal and business situations that is influencing their vote.

All the best for whatever you voted.

CX.
Well done mate. I and wife will vote shortly. lets hope for a Leave vote

CX

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Whichever way it lands....at least you won't be one of the ones sat there moaning about things yet didn't vote.

CX.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
THE DIE IS CAST

LET US BE FREE

edit on 23-6-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Just heading to polling station now and I've changed my mind and voting OUT.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigyin

I would give this post a Galaxy worth of stars if I could.....

RA

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
HAD MY SAY!! Cast my vote an hour ago. In or out...don't matter, just VOTE! Me? OUT !!!! Saw and passed by many elderly and middle-aged people. Oh youth of today; where are you? UKATS- don't waste your vote. ('
') Have your say, speak your mind, show your colours. If not....don't b***h afterwards about the state of the Land!!
(My two pennies worth).
edit on 23/6/2016 by Seeker7 because: Proudly stated MY position!

edit on 23/6/2016 by Seeker7 because: Text removed

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin

I take my hat off to you Big Man.....let's hope this is the start of something we can ALL be proud of.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sterling is surging against the dollar and stocks are up... I have a feeling that some people have got very rich over fixing currency and stock markets by making the news cycle and then exploiting it. Would not be very surprising for this totally corrupt world we live in. More money for Soros no doubt, whilst others starve and worse, die.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Good for you... it will actually help Scotland if there is an out vote, because it will force another Scottish independence vote.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

This is the biggest fight this country has ever faced... we were on the brink of defeat in WWII, but I fear we are closer to it now, just hrs away from being conquered. I have already made my plans to leave the country, but much will depend on the US election. A Brexit defeat means Europe is no longer viable to live in as a free thinker. The US is the preferred destination, but if Hillary wins then it will have to be Asia or Oceana. The map for free living may shrink significantly this year.
edit on 23/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
This is the biggest fight this country has ever faced... we were on the brink of defeat in WWII, but I fear we are closer to it now, just hrs away from being conquered. I have already made my plans to leave the country, but much will depend on the US election. A Brexit defeat means Europe is no longer viable to live in as a free thinker

The EU's days are numbered .... its only a matter of time.

The difference to the UK is if we are IN we will be liable to help out

financially.

And if we are OUT not our problem.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Well done you!

For overcoming your bias...and letting common sense prevail.

************'s for your post

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Well done mate! Lets hope many do the same as you. Fine example!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
After a few weeks of going from Brexit to sitting on the fence I voted OUT this afternoon.

It was the democratic argument that swung it and a few words from Tony Benn. He previously said that a bad parliament is always better than a good king.

edit on 23-6-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Yes, a lot of people wont be aware that Tony Benn was instrumental in securing our first referendum back in 1975.

A good man, though I disagree with his politics.

But his love for democracy is something he and I have in common.

ETA Oh, you've deleted the Tony Benn reference. Now my post makes no sense. Oh well...
edit on 23.6.2016 by CJCrawley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Apologies. I inadvertently deleted it whilst editing. I have added it back.

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join