It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

the Government of the UK is no longer required as we have the EU running our country

Did you know that David Cameron doesn't believe in a United States of Europe? He wants the UK to retain its independence, and he actually believes this can and will be achieved by UK bargaining power with the other members. It's true!

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: eletheia

the Government of the UK is no longer required as we have the EU running our country

Did you know that David Cameron doesn't believe in a United States of Europe? He wants the UK to retain its independence, and he actually believes this can and will be achieved by UK bargaining power with the other members. It's true!

Hey, don't shoot the messenger.
He's deluded! If we remain there will be much more pressure from the EU and more will be expected from the UK. Sad but true!

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
If voters want an idea of what happens to the UK if we leave the EU then they should take a look at Norway who have refused to join twice.

Want an idea of what Brexit would be like? Just look at Norway

www.msn.com...

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

My god man you sound just like a Scot Nat. Norway is the example we use.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I must say how much the BBC has impressed me recently.
The BBC has turned into the one of the most unbiased msm outlets regarding the EU referendum.

Most of you probably already know I'm a big fan of Nigel Farage but have a watch of this BBC report of Nigel Farage public speech in Nottingham...

Not only an honest report but she went onto say how all of David Cameron's speeches have been in a controlled manner, usually at some big corporation where they have selected the well behaved audience.

Further evidence that it's the people vs. the establishment.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Did you know that David Cameron doesn't believe in a United States of Europe?

So why is he intent on pushing the UK into what is effectlvely a *United states of

Europe*? He is gutless doesn't even have the backbone to go head to head in a

debate with anyone in the *OUT* campaign! because he knows he would

not be able to hold his own.... David Cameron the U turn man >>>>

Sunday politics on 22nd may A spliced tape of two speeches by D.C.

the first speech was in November 2015 and the second in May 2016, see if you

can spot the splice?....

Some people say that Britain couldn't survive out of

the EU, wouldn't do well .... I don't think that is true, Britain is an amazing

country 5th largest economy in the world, top 10 in manufacturing // If we

vote to leave the EU on June 23rd we will be voting for higher prices, fewer

jobs, lower growth, a recession .............

The Sunday Politics May 22nd From a speech by DC in 2010 shortly

after he became PM.

He was passionate and the strongest advocate

in supporting Turkey joining the EU

Earlier on May 22nd DC said on the Robert Peston show about Turkey joining

the EU

We have a veto every country in the EU has a veto and as Boris

says, there is no chance of Turkey joining the EU at the current rate it would

be decades ... and even then we would veto and say no

It would be nice if one of you cleaver members could link those videos I

dont know how to or i would have done so.... a good watch.

He wants the UK to retain its independence, and he actually believes this can and will be achieved by UK bargaining power with the other members. It's true!

IF we stay in we will be the lame duck of Europe, a laughing stock .....

BARGAINING POWER

edit on 24-5-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Yes I do but in fairness I did at the time too when they all decided to march up to Scotland at the last minutea reply to: bigyin

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Yes I do but in fairness I did at the time too when they all decided to march up to Scotland at the last minutea reply to: bigyin

^^^^^ LOL!! The sign of desperation .... Wonder what they have in mind for mid June

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
According to the bookies the Remain campaign have it in the bag

The odds have taken another hit today.

1/7 for Remain
4/1 for Leave

Makes me so sad

edit on 83105bAmerica/ChicagoWed, 25 May 2016 13:05:33 -05003116 by 83Liberty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
According to the bookies the Remain campaign have it in the bag

The odds have taken another hit today.

1/7 for Remain
4/1 for Leave

Makes me so sad
The sheep will one day weep!

IF the vote is to Remain then it will be the biggest electoral mistake in the of the UK and time will be my judge.

I have already half left the UK and if the vote is to Remain I and my family will be gone for good to better and safer shores!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 83Liberty

Makes me so sad

This might cheer you up a bit.

The Government’s Pro-EU Leaflet Hasn’t Made A Blind Bit Of Difference, Poll Suggests

I saw a remain poster today (can't find the bloody thing) with an Asian woman sat on a see-saw opposite a yob pointing a finger. The caption read "A vote is a vote".

A bit shocked to be honest and Farage wasn't too happy either.

ETA

Found it. It was the Huff post. It was the campaign group Operation Black Vote.

EU Referendum Poster Tackling ‘Demonisation Of Foreigners’ Labelled ‘Divisive’ By Nigel Farage

edit on 25-5-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad

Haha thanks for that.
Hilarious that the polling of people who felt well informed about the EU actually dropped from 23% to 21% after the leaflet was issued.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Beginning a three-part series, The Independent’s founding editor Andreas Whittam Smith heads toward his EU referendum decision by looking at the union’s post-war genesis – and why Britain has always been the odd one out

Part 1 (published 30 minutes ago) is very interesting.

How the European Union went from war baby to problem child

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad

Beginning a three-part series, The Independent’s founding editor Andreas Whittam Smith heads toward his EU referendum decision by looking at the union’s post-war genesis – and why Britain has always been the odd one out

Part 1 (published 30 minutes ago) is very interesting.

How the European Union went from war baby to problem child

Problem is only half of it!

28 states with different cultures and traditions, beliefs, perspectives, populations, GDP's, living standards, interest rates, wealth and debt, industry sectors, laws, crime rates, education levels and standards form a federal EU which is run from Brussels with laws which are drafted by 28 placed (non-elected) commissioners is neither democratic nor representative of 500m Europeans is failing. The EU has had 43 years to refine a model that might have worked but alas it hasn't thus rendered the EU impractical and quite clearly DOOMED! And you only have to take a look at a nation (Norway) that has twice rejected the EU to see why it is better for a nation with an economy such as the UK to Leave to thrive! If Norway had joined the EU do you think their economy would be as strong as it is now. Of course not! Just like the UK's isn't as strong has it could have or can be! Reap or Weep! (Out or IN)!

Grow some balls and have some pride UK citizens or suffer the inevitable!

On the point of immigration/migration:

More lies on figures out this morning from Cameron etc.

Beware all UK sheep there will be 100's of thousands waiting with their bags pack for the result of the referendum and if the vote is to remain our borders will be flooded like never before and I would expect between 100-500,000 a year hitting the UK!
edit on 26-5-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Latest immigration figures increase pressure on the remain camp.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
David Cameron doing a U turn at 1.05 minutes Sunday politics 15/05/2016

www.bbc.co.uk...

And again another U turn right at the begining Sunday politics 22/05/2016

www.bbc.co.uk...

I promise you wont be disappointed.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

David Cameron doing a U turn at 1.05 minutes Sunday politics 15/05/2016

www.bbc.co.uk...

And again another U turn right at the begining Sunday politics 22/05/2016

www.bbc.co.uk...

I promise you wont be disappointed.
Its good but sheep don't read, listen or act too well without fear.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Latest from pollstation with over 60471 votes placed is 82% Leave and only 14% Remain

www.pollstation.uk...

How many votes would there need to be before any notice is taken of these numbers? 100k, 250K, 1m.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Message from Vote Leave Director: And a free chance to win 50m.

This morning we launched 50million.uk, click to play 50million.uk... a competition to win £50 million - the amount of money we hand over to the EU every single day. All you have to do is predict the result of each game of the European Football Championships this summer.

Every day we spend at least £50 million on the EU - that’s £350 million a week, enough to build a brand new NHS hospital. After we Vote Leave, we can spend this money on our priorities.

We want as many people as possible to know that we are sending life changing sums of money to Brussels. Too many people, particularly younger voters, don’t engage with politics and do not plan to vote in the referendum. 50million.uk... is an attempt to engage with large numbers of people who normally ignore politics.

The competition is free to enter and open to any member of the public who is over the age of 18 and registered to vote. The deadline for entries is 8pm on 9 June, so make sure you’ve done your predictions before then. We have taken out an insurance policy with underwriters at Lloyd’s of London to cover the prize money, which has been paid for by two generous donors.

Please sign up to the competition - it will only take a few minutes. But most importantly, please share this email with friends and family to let them know the vast sums of money we are handing over to the EU every single week.

Good luck!

Dominic Cummings
Campaign Director

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Can anyone shed some light on this for me?

thread

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join