It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 169
<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Can only agree with what DD says. Is TM planning to threaten the Tory party with calling a general election if we don't leave on 29 March, deal or no deal I wonder.......

David Davis warns Britain 'will get its own Trump moment' if MPs vote to delay Brexit

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Brexit news latest: Theresa May faces another crushing defeat in Brexit vote amid 'deadlocked' talks with EU

www.msn.com... Cg9a?li=BBoPWjQ

It’s now likely we will never leave the EU. This is how it will work

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
So possibly we end up with a bad HALF- BREXIT deal, but a leave albeit in a not ideal from at a premium price! Its like going to the supermarket and get £10 worth of shopping but be charged £40 for it!!

Brexit vote news: Geoffrey Cox tweets 'b*****ks' to speculation over his legal advice on changes to Theresa May's deal

www.msn.com... -BBUFhKW?li=BBoPRmx

Brexit vote: What was agreed in Theresa May's 'last chance' talks ahead of today's crucial Commons vote?

www.msn.com... =BBoPRmx&item=personalization_enabled:false

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
And they are on their way...............................They start with 1 hundred, how many will they be when they arrive in London? Needs to be 1 million.

Leave Means Leave announce Sunderland to London pro-Brexit march

www.westmonster.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

At your link I found the cross-party 'leave means leave' website.

www.leavemeansleave.eu...

Seems a shame though that with one exception, leave means leave officers, advisory board and supporters is entirely made up of old white guys.

www.leavemeansleave.eu...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Reported at the Guardian today, one old white guy speaking about his Brexit hopes:

a 72-year-old army veteran, was among those walking Todd’s “scenic” route through miles of barren industrial land. “My main reason for doing this is we’ve got a democracy and parliament is overthrowing democracy,” he said, on his first ever political rally. “I don’t want my grandchildren being conscripted by an EU army likely led by the Germans.”www.theguardian.com...

The entire report is facetious but fails to understand how resonant this bloke's views are.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Its a joke. All that needs to happen is a managed NO DEAL BREXIT using some of the 39bn to cushion the impact!! US now crying out of Trade Deal with us!

Theresa May admits UK in 'crisis' over Brexit as she begs Brussels to postpone departure - with just 10 days left

www.msn.com... -BBUXoP5?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You can see from May's posture and body language, she is tired, caved in, weak, her spine is curling up. I just wish she would pull herself up, stop supplicating before EU deadheads and assume the responsibility she accepted to run the country and follow the will of the referendum.

Juncker has said there will be no amendments to the original agreement unless more is offered.

Extortion.

Had she any integrity, she would see the high ground and refuse to bow to such turpitude.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: teapot

You can see from May's posture and body language, she is tired, caved in, weak, her spine is curling up. I just wish she would pull herself up, stop supplicating before EU deadheads and assume the responsibility she accepted to run the country and follow the will of the referendum.

Juncker has said there will be no amendments to the original agreement unless more is offered.

Extortion.

Had she any integrity, she would see the high ground and refuse to bow to such turpitude.

Can only agree! I cannot believe that the British people and our Parliament are allowing the EU to treat us this way and why we are begging them for something that is very bad for us and a highway robbery. These bastards forget we saved their ass's from Hitler & Germany!!

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
The EU are unlikely in my view to accept a 3 month delay and more likely to demand a longer delay with financial penalties on top of the 39bn or just flatly refuse so that parliament accepts their bad deal. We should by now have realised that we are being screwed by the EU and decided on a managed NO DEAL BREXIT using some of the 39Bn to soften the impacts etc.

If it were I in charge, i would bring in a ream of expert programme/change managers (I a retired one) to manage the NO DEAL across sectors and areas of most likely impact. I would also mobilize the army and navy where appropriate. In 6 to 12 months we would be sorted with prospects going forward.

May to request only 'short delay' to Brexit in letter to EU

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am no Tory but TM has tried to deliver a BREXIT deal (half brexit) or no deal and it is Parliament & MP's who have prevented either so TM now she felt she had to address the people and those who voted LEAVE!

Theresa May Tells MPs It Is 'High Time' They Make A Decision On Brexit

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I didn't consider the blackmail option now covered to TM about only being granted a delay if the EU bad deal was agreed on by Parliament!! Which poses a risk to them of there being a No Deal BREXIT. So a bit surprised until DT said he may need to convene an emergency meeting next week! I assume so that they can do something to avoid us leaving with no deal!

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
EU blackmail used in order to get us to agree to a very bad deal.

Brexit news latest: PM's plea for delay falls short as EU 'can agree to Article 50 extension until May 22 if deal passes'

www.msn.com... asses/ar-BBV3Yy4?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Oh what a wonderful EU.......lets get the F out!!!

Brexit delayed: UK gets two new deadlines after midnight talks

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Number 10 makes frantic last-minute appeal to Jacob Rees-Mogg as they pin their hopes on arch-Brexiteer to help them persuade Tory rebels to vote for her deal

www.msn.com... them-persuade-tory-rebels-to-vote-for-her-deal/ar-BBV9ntS?ocid=spartandhp

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Now Parliament is going to vote on a number of options and guess what? One of them is NO BREXIT. Now how on earth is that possible when NO BREXIT was taken off the table by the people at the referendum? Its a crime against the constitution and the peoples democracy!

MPs seize control of Brexit process by backing indicative votes amendment

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
High Treason and an a-front to the constitution and democratic wish of the people! It today looks like we will have a May deal BREXIT which is not proper BREXIT (HALF-BREXIT) so the people will get 50% of their democratic right. A lot MP's who have been party to Parliaments voting against the people need to lose their jobs at the next GE!!

Now the Brexit rebels vow to change law: MPs hope to force the Prime Minister to accept whatever plan the Commons chooses tonight

www.msn.com... -chooses-tonight/ar-BBVgLbf?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
How did we get to a situation whereby we are desperate to vote and agree to a very bad deal (HALF-BREXIT) when the people democratically voted LEAVE (FULL BREXIT)!

UK government hopes to hold fresh Brexit vote on Friday

www.msn.com...
edit on 28-3-2019 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You just got to love this!!!!

Brexiteers gets up at 6am to replace EU flags at Westminster with 34 Union Jacks

www.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Boris Johnson: Theresa May's Brexit deal is dead

www.msn.com...:false

new topics

top topics

<< 166  167  168    170  171  172 >>

join