It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
May makes final case for Brexit deal: 'don't let the people down'

www.msn.com...

May's Brexit Deal Is Not Just A Capitulation – It's A Decapitation Of Our Great Nation

www.msn.com... jQ

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Time for the Lion to start to roar....................and demand the resignation of the remainer traitors who treat the people with ignorance.

UK MPs produce legislation for holding a Brexit referendum in the next few months

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Brexit vote news LIVE: Theresa May faces crushing defeat in Commons as Labour MP Hilary Benn withdraws amendment that could have spared her humiliation

www.msn.com... that-could-have-spared-her-humiliation/ar-BBSgBOU?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Putting the boot in TM further ensuring she loses her vote today and guess it also helps towards the UK remaining which would be good for Germany because they wont have to cough up another 25% a year! Its OK to shaft TM now because neither of them will likely meet again soon.

Brexit: Angela Merkel denies giving any 'assurances' to Theresa May

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
The likely options and guess what only one of them relates in anyway to the BREXIT the British people voted for and the order given to the Government!

The meaningful vote on May's Brexit deal – what happens next?

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
DOMINIC SANDBROOK: Britain deserves so much better than these posturing narcissist MPs who despise democracy

www.msn.com... BSiB9b?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Too right........

UK PM Theresa May says it's 'impossible' to rule out no-deal Brexit

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Treason...........

Brexit: Plan for parliament to seize control of Brexit gains momentum as Labour support looks more likely

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Now listening to BJ's BREXIT speech and I can only agree with everything he says. I am also pleased that hear took my advice in an email to him to call this current deal a FAKEXIT and as he did this morning.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Now listening to BJ's BREXIT speech and I can only agree with everything he says. I am also pleased that hear took my advice in an email to him to call this current deal a FAKEXIT and as he did this morning.

I'm fairly sure I've heard Tories calling it Fakexit before now, besides I bet Boris' new squeeze Fakexit a lot ha ha ha...

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I'm fairly sure I've heard Tories calling it Fakexit before now, besides I bet Boris' new squeeze Fakexit a lot ha ha ha...
No you did't. I suggested to Boris in an email that he use it!! And he did!

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I guess this is not surprising................will some Tories follow I wonder

Nigel Farage to lead new pro-Brexit party if EU departure delayed

uk.yahoo.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Already been done! Time for the people to come out roar and demand the BREXIT outcome!!

Do not hijack Brexit, minister warns Britain's parliament

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So we are now heading for the CONOCRACY FAKEXIT, half in and half out and worse off than remain when we would be better off in the long term with a FULL NO DEAL BREXIT!

May set to reveal plan to ditch backstop to win over Brexit rebels

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Remainers watch this and weep!!!! Nothings changed

Starts at 12.48 '
'

edit on 21-1-2019 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Remainers watch this and weep!!!! Nothings changed

Starts at 12.48 '
'

I watched it last night and I do not believe that those on the show were a fair and true reflection of the electorate and I also don't trust the Sky poll which showed a swing towards remain!

In order for the UK to be considered a democracy in the future they must honour the vote LEAVE! And the REMAIN conspiracy by the political elite etc is in my view a form of a coup and a treasonous act against the people, constitution and state!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Brexit: MPs and business leaders protest at May's identical ‘plan B’

www.msn.com...

Amber Rudd warns up to 40 ministers could quit Government if they are blocked from backing Brexit delay plan

www.msn.com... BBSyR6z?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Desperate is desperate does! This will not go down well with Labour voters who voted LEAVE. Beginning of the end for Corby.....I want to be PM before I croak!

Brexit news latest: Jeremy Corbyn backs plans to force second EU referendum

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Tory hardliners reconsider May deal amid fears that Brexit could be blocked

www.msn.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Why on earth would we want to be in an EU club with these b.st.rds. The EU is doing its very bad to get no deal off the table and Parliament conspirators are helping them. Thus, pushing the UK towards accepting their bad or remain!

EU now looks set to ask Ireland to accept concessions

www.msn.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join