It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Like I said....

Nigel Farage fears Brexit 'betrayal' and warns of 'public anger' following historic Article 50 ruling

www.msn.com... BoPWjQ

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This is all so misleading and a sham......

Pound Surges After Government Loses Key Brexit Ruling

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hi RP2SticksOfDynamite. I had no idea the thread had continued after the vote. I was thinking of starting a "The Rocky Road to Brexit" as an ongoing thread. I came back to find your username to run the idea past you. I thought you managed the Brexit thread really well.

ETA I am happy to start it. I really liked the Brexit thread with others bringing news articles and write-ups for discussion with everything in one place. As the Brexit thread was your 'baby' I thought it polite to mention my idea.

It may end up being the longest ongoing thread on ATS ie minimum of 2 years and 4 months!

edit on 5-11-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Morrad
Hi RP2SticksOfDynamite. I had no idea the thread had continued after the vote. I was thinking of starting a "The Rocky Road to Brexit" as an ongoing thread. I came back to find your username to run the idea past you. I thought you managed the Brexit thread really well.

ETA I am happy to start it. I really liked the Brexit thread with others bringing news articles and write-ups for discussion with everything in one place. As the Brexit thread was your 'baby' I thought it polite to mention my idea.

It may end up being the longest ongoing thread on ATS ie minimum of 2 years and 4 months!

Feel free. I don't see why both cant run in parallel with each referring to the other as is appropriate. Or you could start it with a reference pointer to this thread so that it all remains in the same place. Its up to you.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Are they kidding. People I know who voted remain all now want out.

Brexit: Majority now want to remain in EU, poll finds

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nigel Farage fears Brexit 'betrayal' and warns of 'public anger' following historic Article 50 ruling

www.msn.com... BoPWjQ

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Ministers preparing for early general election after Tory MP quits over Brexit

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
The chart Brexiters don't want to see before MPs vote on Article 50

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Rotty on one!

'Prime Minister must listen to the people of Scotland': Scottish Government to intervene in Article 50 legal case

www.msn.com... -AAk2MNC?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Nov, 8 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What a shame.......

Brexit: Walkers crisps and Birds Eye fish fingers the latest products set to increase in price

www.msn.com... A?li=BBoPWjQ

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Who's sorry now? EU's panicing

www.dailymail.co.uk... l-BRITAIN.html

posted on Nov, 10 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Who's sorry now? EU's panicing

www.dailymail.co.uk... l-BRITAIN.html

Not surprising. More nails in the EU coffin. The bond between UK and US is too strong. It will be interesting to see what Farage does now his mate is the new POTUS!

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I guess this was to be expected............democrats my arse!

Some MPs 'ready to vote against triggering Brexit'

www.bbc.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Increasing number of MPs indicating resistance to Article 50

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Its now getting ridiculous and its disrespectful to the UK electorate who made a democratic decision. Parliament has a duty to act upon the peoples decision or are we no longer a democracy! Disgraceful on the part of politicians once again!

Whitehall 'struggling to cope with scale of work arising from Brexit vote'

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Are they f..king kidding. Stupid!

France will 'definitely' close UK border at Calais after Brexit, politician claims

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Who's he kidding................................

Brexit 'can be stopped', says Tony Blair

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Brexit will blow £59bn hole in public finances, admits Hammond

Philip Hammond conceded that Brexit will blow a £59bn black hole in the public finances over the next five years, as he outlined plans to boost investment in infrastructure and housing to equip the UK economy for life outside the European Union.

www.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Brexit will blow £59bn hole in public finances, admits Hammond.

That is a forecast from the OBR.
Here's a snippet from that article...

In total, the OBR said it expected the chancellor to have to borrow an extra £122bn over the next five years — with almost half of that, £59bn, attributable to the impact of Brexit.

then it goes on to say...

The OBR said it had been forced to base its forecasts on “broad-brush judgments” about the likely path of Brexit, because of the lack of clarity from the government. It asked for, “a formal statement of government policy as regards its desired trade regime and system of migration control”

This bugs me because they never take into account the positives of Brexit, like the possibility of trade agreements with other countries around the world, our small/medium businesses being relieved from the burden of all those regulations and also getting back control of our coastal waters!! Instead they only look at the potential negative consequences.

posted on Nov, 25 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Now the people of the UK are seeing that the remainiacs are not democrats and have no respect for the democratic vote of the people. Cromwell would be turning in his grave.

Brexit: There is a perfectly credible case for a second EU referendum, says former PM John Major

www.msn.com... WjQ

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join