It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Camera Filming Something Inexplicable In Turkey

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Two thoughts here or so. One , it is something suspended from a balloon although I don't believe this works that well as the perspective seems off somehow as it moves towards the end of the video. Two , It is a real video of something interdimensional summoned by cern somehow. Three....it is CGI. Personally , I gotta go with number three.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Finding it very hard to work out what I am looking at there. It is certainly odd looking, cannot work out whether its just some kind of hoax where someone is pulling on something above the camera line like a puppet or whether this is something of interest. Certainly needs further investigation but if this is the only information we have to study then it would have to be left as unkwon as video just is not clear enough to make out details. Which to be honest, is one reason I feel its set up. The clarity is always just not quite detailed enough.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

Looks like maybe cardboard cutout suspended from a drone, it looked like something spinning on the end of a line.

second that

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I watched the whole thing.
If I had to give a debunk idea, it would be a mostly deflated mylar balloon... but I don't think that works. If it was a mylar balloon, it would have spun at some point, presenting a much wider image for the camera.
Maybe a plastic bag with some helium in it. It goes airborne after it gets near the building, which makes sense, as up drafts occur close to buildings in the presence of very little wind.

Fortunately I red before commenting because a deflated balloon was my first and lasting impression. I think it is one of those elongated, metallic ones, with diagonal stripes and half of the air is out, I watched the whole thing and there is not one movement that is at odds with that impression. The way it rises and the way it slowly comes back down.
I wish it was completely unexplainable but if I see a tomato, I will not double guess that it could be a banana. Sorry, can't unsee the balloon.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Anyone reminded of the Fact or Faked walking thin alien thing?

Although in this Turkish one, it seems the background is a still image. Instead of uploading the video, he shakily films the video which creates the false impression of background motion... It looks like animation over an image. Like that Israeli UFO thing years ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Looks like a child's punching bag... even moves like one... someone filled it with helium for a joke?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It looks like a Mylar balloon that lost most of its buoyancy but a gust allowed it to float up a bit.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
It's Towlie!

The military must have gotten him back and then sent him into Turkey!

Looks seriously high too!

It's either Towlie or CGI, IMO. Probably Towlie, though if that's the case, I hope to God he can avoid falling into the hands of Erdogan. Talk about a game-changer on the world stage...

/leaves to prep preps

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Interesting footage, more interesting is why they didn't go outside and have a closer look.

Towelie is the best guess so far, lol.
edit on 22-2-2016 by ugmold because: addition

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Seen this type of thing before...a couple of vids from a few years or so ago had much the same type of 'creature' featured.

One was seemingly walking across someones yard, and another crossed a road. If i remember correctly, it was labled as a kind of 'tripod ET'...or similar.

I'll see if i can dig up some links and update this post if i do.

ETA: NOT the original video clip i saw, but shows the same...whatever it is.

Apparently these things have been featured on the local news in California, who have labelled then 'Nightcrawlers'...of course there are plenty of debunkers and people trying to assign 'rational' explanations for these things, from fakes and hoaxes (of which there are BOUND to be at least some fakes by now, especially as it has been featured on the news), misidentified, but known animals and so on.

Whatever they are, it seems quite a few people have seen and caught them on security cameras and so on.

As always...make up you own minds folks.

Here's another clip..

And another:

Your third video was debunked a while ago by Fact or Facked: Paranormal Files, season 2 episode 5.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
My bet is on it a nano drone with some mylar hanging from it

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SargonThrall

Yes. On page 2 some one brought it up.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: angeldoll

I left it for you

I do not believe it is CGI though.

I don't either.
I also don't think that is anything alive. It looks like a bag caught in the breeze.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Either faked, a plastic bag, or a partially deflated helium balloon.
These are the three most plausible explanations.
Anything else is pointless speculation driven by desperation for a mystery rather than any reality.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Why do all of these videos have somebody so retarded holding the camera... just prop your phone against something and film it steady!
end of rant...

It looks very weird to me I went from thinking it was trash blowing around to thinking it was a small animal to not knowing what the hell it was. can somebody stabilise the image so the "thing" stays steady and we get rid of the parkinsons effect of the cameraman?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearack

except when it returns it sort of comes straight down... a balloon would only do that if there was zero breeze at all I would think?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
whatever it may be, it doens't look like to be a video from a "security camera". It's too shaky.
It would be interesting, however, once I decided I can't believe in the source of the tape, I can't believe in the veracity of the images either.

Funny, though.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I think it looks like a remote controlled balloon. They come in all shapes and sizes and could probably be made easily enough.. Something like this maybe with some of the air out...(Sorry phone wpnt let me post images) ecx.images-amazon.com...
edit on 22-2-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidparadoxI agree with you and point out two more glaring errors why.
When the thing takes off the "drone" or whatever it's attatched to goes too fast and you can see the thing leaning in the direction of the "drone". The opperator realises he's going too fast and over compensates by slowing down too quickly hence the thing leaning in the opposite direction. Also the opperator lifts the thing too soon to climb the kerb towards the end. This really aught to be in the hoax bin IMPO.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i knew it! marry poppins is real!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join