It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stone Henge SOLVED!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Yes it is.

S A N T A
S A T A N

edit on 20-2-2016 by DaysLate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Maybe the OP thinks that only the people who built stonehenge were smart enough to figure out sacred geometry, fractals, the golden ratio, etc etc. And therefore built stonehenge for the sole purpose of sharing their mathematical genius ?

Thus, everybody else must have been a bunch of drooling knuckle draggers with the exception of the stonehenge builders ?

Otherwise, I'm still trying to figure out what his/her solved "mystery" is...

Clarity of discussion is apparently not the OP's forte.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

That's not my point at all.

My point is WTF happened to such smart people?

Because believe it or not I do know what did happen

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaysLate

My point is WTF happened to such smart people?

So we're not smart because we can see loosely based connections when we see them?

Or is it because we don't agree with you?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DaysLate

Then what exactly is your point ?

You claim to have solved the stonehenge mystery... so what's the mystery you've solved ??

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Ok. What happened? 7 pages in and all we know is that you've shown us some circles and said its proved Stonehenge. Yet you've failed to show ANYTHING that has solved anything.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here just want to put the Walt Disney was a 33rd degree mason meaning he was a freemason to rest.

WOW!

The 33rd ("and last") Degree of the Scottish Rite is an honorary degree, conferred for exceptional service to Freemasonry.

Because there are so few who receive this recognition and because people frequently misunderstand, thinking that those who've received this honorary degree are somehow 'elite', the mythos of power around the 33rd Degree has developed.

We must admit, there are understandable reasons for the confusion:

bullet
The York Rite Bodies (the other major concordant body of Masonry) are not 'unified' in the way Scottish Rite is; that is, York Rite is broken into four (in some places, three) 'groupings' and a member is free to stop at the conclusion degree of any of those 'groupings'. Many do. Some even stop after one or two degrees. Scottish Rite, however, assumes a progression from their first (4th) degree through their final (32nd) degree and often offer all in a 'class' setting which ensures all degrees will be conferred on all candidates with none stopping at, for example, the 18th. Thus, the highest award for the Scottish Rite Bodies has no publicly recognizable comparison at the Knight Templar level of the York Rite (although certainly their recognitions are no less meaningful to the York Rite member recipient).

bullet
The recipient of the 33rd Degree, being rightly proud of the distinct honor, would append that after his name in virtually all Masonic communication. It was thus seen regularly amongst those considered the 'leaders' of Freemasonry. This was reinforced by the fact that a 33rd would regularly and proudly wear a ring emblematic of that distinction (shown above) which caused yet another noticeable distinction from (as non-Masons might perceive it) 'run of the mill' Masons.
bullet
Masons themselves would sometimes refer to this or that person as being a "33rd" - thus creating an air of 'power' surrounding the degree. In fact, during the lifetime of Albert Pike as Sovereign Grand Commander of the Southern (US) Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite, he actively promoted the organization by 'honoring' many of those in Masonic leadership in order to give his own organization far greater visibility than it might have otherwise achieved. Historians will note that this was the 'golden age of fraternity' and everyone wanted to accumulate degrees. What better than a large NUMBER of them?
bullet
And finally, it is normal to assume that a degree numbered 33 would be 'higher' than one numbered 3. Disclaimers by Freemasons notwithstanding, the common perception of 'rank' achieved simply by the numbering of degrees is often difficult to overcome.
What has this led to? A mythos of great proportions in some minds, with 33rd Degree Masons either alone or in league with others (the imagined Illuminati, the Bildeburgers or, in the case of David Icke, reptoids from outer space) to be in some kind of power elite.

www.masonicinfo.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

It because you didn't even take the time to draw it to see for yourself before you jumped on this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Well we can now rewrite the history books because we now know what happened to the people who built stonehenge.

So what happened since you know?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

It because you didn't even take the time to draw it to see for yourself before you jumped on this thread.

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Back to having to draw circles.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I'm not wasting my time reading what you just posted same as you didn't waste yours drawing what the OP asked.

I came to help and I got attacked.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I'm not wasting my time reading what you just posted same as you didn't waste yours drawing what the OP asked.

I came to help and I got attacked.

There is nothing in the OP that said draw circles.

Also, you've not been attacked. You've been told how rediculous some of your claims are. You've also failed to produce any proof of how "Stone henge" is "SOLVED!" (It's Stonehenge btw)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Erm this whole thread everyone has been saying its circles... so what......

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I'll try this one more time...

You claim to have solved the stonehenge mystery... so what's the mystery you've solved ??

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Erm this whole thread everyone has been saying its circles... so what......

THIS looks like circles to me.

Unless they're hiding squares in there too?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Ur Avatar is doing the sign of the bull.

Its why you have been derailing me and this thread.

Your a mason.

You cant bully me x

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah! You fairy loving, Santa believing Mason. How dare you bully him!

/sarcasm

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

IT IS A GIANT SPRAGRAPH THAT MAKES THE FLOWER OF LIFE> A TORUS< THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT SHOULD STILL BE HERE AND WE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OFF.

Was it to simple for you to comprehend? I made it into a picture FFS.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

IT IS A GIANT SPRAGRAPH THAT MAKES THE FLOWER OF LIFE> A TORUS< THE PEOPLE THAT MADE IT SHOULD STILL BE HERE AND WE WOULD BE MUCH BETTER OFF.

Was it to simple for you to comprehend? I made it into a picture FFS.

Oh wow. Caps. Well done. Let me try

IF THEY WERE STILL HERE THEY WOULD BE OVER 5,000 YEARS OLD!

Yeah. Did feel kinda good.

(post by DaysLate removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join