It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stone Henge SOLVED!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DaysLate

It sits so well on the reptilian brain, wait?

Could the reptilian brain in our head have a eye???

Omg that means, we have a living thing inside our head? And we are taught in early age to be someone else!??!?!

Its called a guilt trip, the real you is that little tiny brain,,, Everything else is imagination... Embrace it

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

My thread master plan got trashed.

maybe I told the truth and touched a nerve?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

They built Stone Henge so they didn't lose the knowledge and it could be handed down.

Okay, handed down for what purpose, specifically ?

And fyi: Sacred geometry is taught in just about every grade school math class in 1st world countries around the globe... so I'm not sure what you mean by "loss of knowledge".

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Sighs*

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

There are 33 degrees in freemasonry because there are 33 vertebra in your spin. Then the all seeing eye, your pineal gland that's in a cave in your brain.

And yet none of that has anything to do with why Club 33 was called Club 33.

Disneyland was quite an original concept for an amusement park, nothing like it had ever been attempted. The quality and details that Walt established would require extensive funding so investors were solicited from a number of major corporations. The investors would have the opportunity to advertise within the park, sponsor rides and food retails, and promote their products.

Walt knew that he would need a place to dine and entertain important guests and associates and he wanted them near his (and Roy's) small apartment above the Pirates of the Caribbean. He also realized that many dignitaries would be visiting the park and a more controlled, secure and elegant environment would be highly beneficial. With this in mind, the small club style restaurant began construction. Sadly, Walt passed away prior to it's completion and the club had no name.

When the park was opened, there was a select number of lessee's who were the major sponsors of Disneyland. As the years progressed, some sponsors left, other were added.

Here is a list of the Disneyland lessees from 1966-67. Count them and see what you come up with!

As I review the list, it brings back a flood of memories. If you visited the park in the 50's, 60's and 70's, you'll recognize many of these sponsors. It was these 33 Disneyland sponsors from which the number '33' was conceived.

www.disneylandclub33.com...&%20History.html

The list is at the link.

The club was built to entertain the 33 corporate sponsors at the original Disneyland it had nothing to do with the freemasons.

Again Walt Disney was not a freemason his brother Roy was.

Now if he was a mason as you say he should show up here as this is a list of famous freemason's with one name missing...want to guess who's name that is?

www.masonicinfo.com...

edit on 20-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Why are you sighing ?

You said: "so they didn't lose the knowledge and it could be handed down"

Okay fine.

What knowledge, specifically ?
And to serve what purpose, specifically, of handing it down ?

They're pretty straight forward questions.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

My thread master plan got trashed.

No you just didn't put enough effort in the OP to help explain your theory.

maybe I told the truth and touched a nerve?

With who?

The nerve you touched was the one that expects more in an OP, had you done it better that nerve wouldn't have been touched.

What we need is more than draw circles and that answers all.

As I said it is an interesting theory...you just don't have enough to help others see that theory.
edit on 20-2-2016 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Google says walt was.

so must be true?

www.google.co.uk... 1T4GUEA_enGB669GB669&q=was+walt+dysny+a+gree+mason&gs_l=hp....0.0.0.8055...........0.qID6A49nfXowaltWalt

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaysLate

Google says walt was.

so must be true?

www.google.co.uk... 1T4GUEA_enGB669GB669&q=was+walt+dysny+a+gree+mason&gs_l=hp....0.0.0.8055...........0.qID6A49nfXowaltWalt

Google also says the earth is flat, dinosaurs are still around, Giants are among us, fairies are at the bottom of the garden and Santa delivers presents down your chimney at Christmas. What's your point exactly?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Google says walt was.

so must be true?

It also says Zacharia Sitchen found evidence Nibiru was real...that doesn't help your cause.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

and you believe it?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

and you believe it?

Well according to your logic, you do.

You know Google is a search engine and not a historical database, right?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

fairies are at the bottom of the garden and Santa delivers presents down your chimney at Christmas.

So there aren't fairies at the bottom of the garden, and Santa really isn't bringing my presents and eating my cookies at Christmas...what has the world become.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

fairies are at the bottom of the garden and Santa delivers presents down your chimney at Christmas.

So there aren't fairies at the bottom of the garden, and Santa really isn't bringing my presents and eating my cookies at Christmas...what has the world become.

Sorry to break it to you in such a harsh way.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yea, key words are key.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Santa is an anagram of Satan in case you haven't noticed. where's a red suit.
edit on 20-2-2016 by DaysLate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Sorry to break it to you in such a harsh way.

That's okay it does explain alot...Always wondered why the credit card bill got much bigger around that time of year.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yea, key words are key.

Still doesn't make the results true.

Google Walt+Disney+33rd+degree+Mason would likely give you results of him being a mason and also not being a mason.

Now Google Nibiru+2012+end+of+the+world+is+coming and you'll also see it's before 2012 and we're waiting for a nonexistent planet to hit us in December.

See my point?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

No, No it's not.

www.stnicholascenter.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

And your username is an anagram of Tesla Day. Still doesn't make it any truer.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join