It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stone Henge SOLVED!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DaysLate

So you took something that's circular in shape, drew a circle around the perimeter of it, and then drew a bunch more circles in the center...

And this equates to (in your mind) "mystery solved" ?!

Seriously ?!

This is your mathematical light-bulb moment ?!

You can do the same thing with the top of a can of Campbell's Soup....

Or a can of tuna....

Or an old all-season radial tire....

Or the areola around Obama's nipple....

link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
For a brief moment, your arm will form the golden ratio as you throw it. Every throw generates negative gravity waves which cause the Frisbee to levitate. Science has managed to fool us for centuries by allowing us to believe otherwise. Its amazing, the more I learn in these types of threads, the more I'm left dumbfounded. Wait, is that a good thing?

Sadly, your reply was more substantial than the minimalist Original Post.

And made more sense to me.

link   

originally posted by: DaysLate
a reply to: jellyrev

It makes a tours, the flower of life, sacred geometry. It proves that the people that built Stone henge where advanced and there not here now, why? Because they was wiped out for there knowledge.
They clearly were not knuckle-draggers, but the rest is just invention, I don't see anything 'SOLVED!' in this thread.

On a side note, I'm looking forward to the Summer solstice to go party there for 12 hours through the night. The solstices are the only times of the year English Heritage open the site up so you can actually touch the stones, always a good laugh, crazy cats there, you should try it, as it does help you to lighten up a bit about the place.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Are you able to actually summarise what you are trying to say? I live near Stonehenge, which is one word, BTW. It is part of a wider ancient landscape.

link   

a reply to: angryhulk

If you cant see the wood for trees then you don't know your in the forest. I cant explain it any simpler than the picture. Draw it and see for yourself.

There you go again.

OK here we go...
- Let's say I'm new to the mystery of Stonehenge.
- Let's say I have heard of Stonehenge but don't know what is looks like.
- Let's say I have heard of Stonehenge but don't have any knowledge of it's history and/or importance in ancient culture.
- Let's say I've seen photos of Stonehenge as it currently stands but I have no idea what it was meant to look like previously (as-built)
- Let's say I am new to Geometry.
- Let's say I have heard of Geometry but not Torus.
- Let's say I don't know the important of Torus, if any exists at all.

Do you see where I am going with this? Your post has literally no substance. Nothing to get our teeth into, to enjoy.

So don't get personal with anybody that chooses to criticise your post, just fix it.

link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Draw it and build it yourself.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Your second link doesn't work.

I see a torus in the drawing of a torus, but in the stonehenge stones I see two concentric circles, or two concentric partial cylinders, not a torus. A torus is a donut shape and stonehenge isn't shaped that much like a donut. But you know what is? The LHC, now THAT's what a torus looks like though it's hard to see underground. Here's a schematic of it though, this is much more like a torus than stonehenge:

largehadroncollider.biz...

Actually the LHC isn't a perfect torus either, but it's a lot closer to one than stonehenge.

edit on 2016220 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

So you're saying Obamas nipple is the reason for Stonehenge? It all makes sense now!!

So, for aliens to visit Obama has to eat a can of chicken soup (has to be Campbell's), with his nipple out in the center of the circle of Stonehenge.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

They all represent the same thing. The flower of life, a torus.
edit on 20-2-2016 by DaysLate because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: jellyrev

It makes a tours, the flower of life, sacred geometry. It proves that the people that built Stone henge where advanced and there not here now, why? Because they was wiped out for there knowledge.

By who?

Sacred circular geometry? I can draw a circle...and make it sacred too...btw...that was the WEAKEST OP I have EVER read on ATS...YOU haven't proven ANYTHING!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

www.amazfacts.com...

yOU HAVE PICTURES OF IT GETTING BUILT

www.bing.com...

Love hoaxes...

The Other Big Media Hoax Of The Day: Stonehenge Built In 1898!

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

They all represent the same thing. The flower of life, a torus.

More circles!

OMGZ!!111one!!!!!

link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

So you're saying Obamas nipple is the reason for Stonehenge? It all makes sense now!!

So, for aliens to visit Obama has to eat a can of chicken soup (has to be Campbell's), with his nipple out in the center of the circle of Stonehenge.

Exactly !

So glad someone is on the ball today... I was starting to get worried there for a minute.

link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

.that was the WEAKEST OP I have EVER read on ATS

Then you haven't looked hard enough.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Lol! That proves nothing at all!
Putting circles around the Christian cross and other symbols FFS you really are scraping the barrel now.
Amusing though so please do carry on

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Did you even draw it? No of course you didn't or you wouldn't be saying what your saying.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Did you even draw it? No of course you didn't or you wouldn't be saying what your saying.

Drawing it doesn't prove that's the truth...sorry, but that is the truth.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I believe I've solved Stonehenge just now.

Stonehenge is roughly a circle.

Circles are round.

Round things can be called circular.

Therefore Stonehenge is circular.

BOOM!!! Solved!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Are you all really this stupid? Or are you just bored trolls? No offence but.....

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Are you all really this stupid? Or are you just bored trolls? No offence but.....

All of the above

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join