It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Name is Focus

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
I was looking at his forepaws and they look huge. He's like a lumberjack dog or something. Has he been hitting the gym while you're at work?

Yeah, he's growing up fast... I hope he's just normal size (80 lbs) but he is growing all the time.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Yeah, he's growing up fast... I hope he's just normal size (80 lbs) but he is growing all the time.

You know I love you and all but I really want there to be a 1 in front of that number.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh! NO! He'd eat us out of house and home! Plus, I want him to meet the breed standard.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I'm obsessed with Focus I'm tempted to road trip across country to come for a play date with my pooches

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Anytime, girl!

We just got back from the vet where Shade got his last puppy shots. Now, he's free to go out of the yard and into the bigger world! Thank Gawd! He's been bored and driving us crazy! So, I immediately took him on the 1/2 mile loop on our property and he had a blast! All the new sights and smells... But he did get tired about halfway through and lay down in the shade. After a brief rest, we finished the loop and he is now sleeping like the dead. The times a mother lives for. LOL!

His AKC registered name is Alta-Tollhaus Focus but we call him Shade. I know Eminem is old school, but I've always liked his music. So, we named him after Slim Shady. He's a bit of a shady character, too.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Awesome name, love it!!! If eminent is old skool I am a geriatric 🔞

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Be still my puppy-lovin' heart! He's wonderful! I wish I had a big whiff of him. I love to smell them. Ahhhhh, pups.
Ain't nothing like 'em.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Oh! NO! He'd eat us out of house and home! Plus, I want him to meet the breed standard.

He is going to meet the breed standard. Draft horse.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Just some pics from this morning and today...

Shade: "Jaia, what's beyond the gate?"
Jaia: "In time, young one..."

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Everything is going very well with Shade. He'll be 19 weeks on Tuesday. His socialization is going well. We've been out and about almost every day! We go downtown and walk around meeting other people and dogs (and horses), smelling new smells and hearing big trucks, sirens and music! It's fascinating to see it all from a puppy's view. He's also in Good Manners Class every week, and I've taken his two times for Doggie Daycare, where he plays with other dogs and gives Mommy a much-needed BREAK!

Shade is a birdwatcher! He LOVES watching the large ravens fly overhead and when he hears one, he looks in the sky to find it. He also loves helicopters and airplanes, and once stared at the moon for a long time, I can only guess he was waiting for it to fly...

I had some photographic help from the sunrise this morning...

And here is the birdwatcher.

edit on 5/1/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Wow - that right there is a beautiful animal!

I love the birdwatcher photo! Too cute!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Just a couple of cute ones as Shade continues to grow and mature. He'll be 5 months on the 22 of May.

Anybody wanna play?

Shady McSchnozFace! LOL! The angle of this pic made his nose look a mile long!

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

He is a handsome devil!

Gosh he was little for a couple of night sleeps only

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You should get him a compact car as a chew toy.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Loving the new pictures.

What a sweetie.

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
He's so beautiful. I loved the 'young one' picture at the gate. If you get a chance, I'd love to see another one with Jaia, so we can gage how much he's grown... : )

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Update:

We are sending Shade to a non-profit Service Dog training and placement organization to be trained as a service dog for vets with PTSD and people with autism and such. We have realized that he needs more of a job than we are able to provide, so we will be donating him to a family who has been on a waiting list for a male, long coat, GSD.

This is a very sad, and at the same time, very happy situation. We adore him and want the very best for him and of course, we will miss him. But they will keep us updated with pictures and stories, which I plan to post here.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

What a touching, kind gesture.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

You're a much better person than I am, BH. I don't think I could do it, but it is the right thing to do.

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

What a wonderful gift you are giving someone.

Ya got me all teary eyed.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join