It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remembering WW2 without filters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Nazi Germany and Hitler earned the bad guy medal of the century but he did not pull it off in a vacuum.
America bankrolled their war machine and FDR publicly preferred Hitler over Stalin.
We love to have bad guys that we can blame for an evil world.

We avoid talking about our own genocide of Natives and ignore the fact we broke more treaties than Hitler ever signed.

I write songs

soundcloud.com...

soundcloud.com...

soundcloud.com...

American history is overflowing with crimes against humanity but we have the most beautiful propaganda machine the world has ever seen.
So put on your 3-D glasses folks and enjoy the show.

Or break out the search engines and discover what the web has to offer those who seek truth.
WARNING! Your gonna step in some really deep # along the way and take everything with a grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: thegimpriderYou know, just yesterday I heard some news that gave me hope about the old blue marble. A local judge ranted in court about all the corruption people are suffering with.

Finally, he says "Things are going to Change". It was second hand to me so I can't quote him directly, but it appears the message is getting though, and some people care.

At the same time I am worried about all the people in denial and deluded. But when they hear it out of a judges mouth, wow,

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: thegimprider
Oh my, you are upset. Let me enlighten you on one thing only.
IN AND AFTER WAR THE VICTOR WRITES THE HISTORY.
The loser gets all the sh*t piled on him, the victor gets all the praise and is evangelical and has done no wrong.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The Bush family helped fund Hitlers rise to power in the early days. The wall street crash of 1929 affected Germany too, also preceding his rise to power.

Who would think that the US banking interests in the west would knowingly promote such a tragedy as WWII?

connect the dots

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Another hate America First post, and so easy to spot too.

Next time put more effort in couching your hate, it makes the threads more fun to squeeze it out of you slowly.
edit on 20-2-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
You had me man for a bit. I popped in cause you title is rather ambiguous. So its kinda like a bunco scam.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Remembering WWII without filters, eh?

Wow... Libraries are only chock full of books that do just that. They've been only writing about WWII for, oh, seventy plus years.

As for not talking about the crimes against Native Americans? Those stories have been around for well over a century. I was taught about the history in school, I'm guessing they still do today...?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Most of us were born too late to have experienced WW2 in real time.
We can't even agree on what happened with the twin towers in New York on 9/11.
There are some people that believe WW2 was a filter so I'm not sure where you expect this thread to go?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: thegimprider

What country are you from?

Also, why do I or any of us get grouped into previous generations actions? Should I sue The Italians for their treatment of Barbarian tribes of which I have some blood from?

When do we stop taking blame?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It's a little over one and a half hour, WW2 from a different perspective:

new topics

top topics

join