It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 riddle solved?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hey guys.I'm new here and I'd like to tell you a bit about 11 11 phennomena from my experience.During my life I've always been religious,and not only that,but,I always dug deeper into things ( mainly studies about demons and angels,gods,godesses etc. ).
About a year ago,I started seeing synchronicities with the 11 11 phenomena,and after that other even numbers 222 333 444 etc.Now I started being very interested in this,even buying into the new age nonsence about being a "chosen one", "ascention" and the rest of their wash.To tell you straight,11 11 phennomena is very,Very bad,and it happens to people who are seen as good targets and who aee seen as being weak willed enough to fall for it or people who dig far.First off,these numbers ( and you seeing them ) is being controlled by certain beings.These beings know you all very very well,since early childhood.They know how you think,what you feel,your greatest fears,and they ae using it against you to lead you astray.They are very good at what they do.You will notice a trend of "Angel numbers" appearing nowdays with people who "hear" and "channel" "angels" earning wads of cash for tricking people who belive in the phennomena.The doctrin of theosophy states that calling upon angels is pointless,since they don't have free wills of their own to say "Hey,that person is in trouble,I'm gonna go help them" (Sorry guys),but when you channel these "angels",the beings that reespond are not so angelic ( yes,I know from experience aswell )."And Satan becomes an angel of light" - which is exactly the case.You've probably heard about the creatures called "jinn" before.They exist in a reality parallel to ours - threy can see you but you can't see them.They usually stay away from people,but,if they have an agenda,they will do their job with conviction.Rogue jinn are called shaytans,or demons in christianity,whatever you call them,it's really all the same since religion is the least important thing.They have been with you since birth and they know exactly what to show,say,which buttons to push to make you belive anything.Why are they doing this ? Bad times are coming,and even worse after them.People who are getting these messages are belived to be naive enough as to chase tails and lose their freedom,and stray from God.I don't mean the god which religions talk about,who is removed from creation,but the God who is a part of us ( within us - not us ),who is a part of every living being and the earth.They want you to be slaves to delusions,so that they can feed on your energy,get inside your mind and own your soul,own your life so that you become a slave to materialism,and forget what's truly important in life - life itself,the people around you,family,friends,animals - living beings.The way to defend yourself is to just live your life and not pay attention to these "signs" and the people channeling angels.Believe in a higher power ( doesn't matter which ) ,and stay grounded as much as possible during this time.They will stop at nothing,trust me.Just value your life,your family,honour them and the people around you,and never believe people who tell you fairy tales about angels and 'You" being special or chosen.Please stay humble,stay grounded and just live your life.
I don't expect you to believe me on my word,please do your own reasearch,and you'll find the truth is scary and unpleasent.Stay safe.
edit on 5-3-2017 by Lingvist because: Typo

<< 1  2   >>

join