It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11:11 riddle solved?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

And you got a 2:12 on your post.
. You are in the zone.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DaysLate

My feeling is this; 11:11 is a perfect number as its symmetrical left to right, above and below, positive and negative, Male and Female.

Then go with your feelings.
Consider: "Positive,Neutral,Negative" when anagrammed gives the following.

1. It gave Universe potential.

2. Eleven: put it as given ratio.

3. I put great vision at "Eleven"

4. Initiate vast " Eleven Group"

5. Eleven: true visitation gap.

Yes, there is something to this "Eleven"

Actually, there is Everything to it.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Took me a minute to post, and you must be in the next time zone over

Definitely in the zone....

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DaysLate

If I have to do an 'insert or overlay" of information it starts at 11:11 and ends at 1:11. Do not reply to this.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Or maybe that people look at a clock so many times a day the probability of seeing ones of those times stated are quite high..

Actually, I rarely look at my clock (maybe a few times a day) and I don't live on a schedule (I stay home most of the time and my sleeping schedule is irregular). I keep looking at the clock at exactly 11:11. It could be AM or PM but it's happened at least 3 times this week. In my book, that's too many times to be coincidence when I know that I rarely look at the clock (because I have no reason to watch the clock).

I also am not a believer in the supernatural or anything like that. But I can't deny that it happens a lot and I can't explain it.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Who are you and what have you done with Willtell?

Time.
Willtell.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
a reply to: Willtell

Who are you and what have you done with Willtell?

Time.
Willtell.

I WillTell you later

For now I’ll just say, I'm thinking about trade marking it

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
It's called apophenia and most people experience it at some point in their life. It is meaningless coincidence, objectively speaking, although some people like to attach various kinds of supernatural wooery to it, like "synchronicity", or spiritual beings.

I wrote a thread on it, and I'm currently experimenting with the equally arbitrarily chosen number 842.. so far it has shown up a lot, 11:11 has not..

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: spygeek
842's

[ref: Stellarium app: HIP 104060 - SAO 50424 - HD 200905]
Oddly enough whilst creating a text file of stars, i noticed that '62 Cyg' is 842.78 light years away from us.

'62 Cyg' is South West of the star Deneb.

When i saw the distance i thought of your thread.
edit on 21-2-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

It's called apophenia and most people experience it at some point in their life. It is meaningless coincidence, objectively speaking, although some people like to attach various kinds of supernatural wooery to it, like "synchronicity", or spiritual beings.

I wrote a thread on it, and I'm currently experimenting with the equally arbitrarily chosen number 842.. so far it has shown up a lot, 11:11 has not..

From my point of view:

. I think it is the opposite. Thru entanglement some people can transmit information to each other with only thought using their biological bodies. The information is in the unconscious and have to rise to conscious mind and it is this transfer from unconscious to conscious awareness that is the hard part. The subjective mind degrades the information.

My mother had the gift of being able to wish me home to eat when I was smaller and I would arrive for my own reasons not knowing that she had done it. Even my dad who do not believe in those things had to accept that it worked. I off course did not believe her since reality did not work that way.

Once you have seen a psychic relate back a message using words she do not even know the meaning off but you and another do, you might get a hunch that probability is something else than random chance, and that it can be manipulated.

The idea is very simple. Change the probability field and quantum physical manifest what the field tells it to manifest. The physical we see being an effect of the field.

And humanity is measuring the probability field thru for instance the double slit experiment:

So first humanity will have to learn to measure quantum reality in real time including how particles are entangled. Then we will be able to create the formulas for these "wormhole" effect that can be replicated in experiment.

The probability field is different in living organism and that is why the particles in a human body behave like not organic particles in absolute zero environment.

edit on 21-2-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

842's

[ref: Stellarium app: HIP 104060 - SAO 50424 - HD 200905]
Oddly enough whilst creating a text file of stars, i noticed that '62 Cyg' is 842.78 light years away from us.

'62 Cyg' is South West of the star Deneb.

When i saw the distance i thought of your thread.

The collective unconscious strikes again!

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

From my point of view:

. I think it is the opposite. Thru entanglement some people can transmit information to each other with only thought using their biological bodies. The information is in the unconscious and have to rise to conscious mind and it is this transfer from unconscious to conscious awareness that is the hard part. The subjective mind degrades the information.

You're welcome to believe what you like on faith, however there are a few things I'd like to ask about this postulate..

Firstly, how can a biological mechanism be identified, which facilitates this quantum transfer?

Secondly, it appears that you believe the unconscious part of consciousness is not subjective, if this is right, why do you believe this?

Thirdly, how does subjectivity "degrade" information? Is the information sent not subjective to begin with?

And finally, do you subscribe to the notion that consciousness is inherently quantum mechanical? If so, on what empirical evidence is this belief based?

My mother had the gift of being able to wish me home to eat when I was smaller and I would arrive for my own reasons not knowing that she had done it. Even my dad who do not believe in those things had to accept that it worked. I off course did not believe her since reality did not work that way.

One does wonder what the likelihood of you coming home for dinner was in the first place.. Did you live at home, and would it be reasonable to expect you to eat most dinners there anyway? How often did she wish you home only for you to not come to dinner?

Ultimately nothing can really be inferred by this anecdote, other than a tendency of confirmation bias and wishful thinking.. Does she still have this ability today? If not, why?

Once you have seen a psychic relate back a message using words she do not even know the meaning off but you and another do, you might get a hunch that probability is something else than random chance, and that it can be manipulated.

I would be very weary of using a psychic or medium in support of your case. They have never been proven to be authentic, in fact many experiments and studies have shown then to be manipulative and fraudulent...
edit on 21-2-2016 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The idea is very simple. Change the probability field and quantum physical manifest what the field tells it to manifest. The physical we see being an effect of the field.

Extrapolating quantum mechanics to the macro, relativistic world is disingenuous. In any case, there is no evidence to suggest conscious will influences quantum fluctuations.

And humanity is measuring the probability field thru for instance the double slit experiment:

The double slit experiment is not applicable to consciousness and does not support the postulate that quantum probability is influenced by thought.

So first humanity will have to learn to measure quantum reality in real time including how particles are entangled. Then we will be able to create the formulas for these "wormhole" effect that can be replicated in experiment.

I will entertain this idea, but I won't be accepting it until this "wormhole effect" is shown to exist.

The probability field is different in living organism and that is why the particles in a human body behave like not organic particles in absolute zero environment.

I would like to see some empirical evidence of this.

This lecture is all very hypothetical and does not actually support your postulate of unconscious quantum exchange of information between humans.
edit on 21-2-2016 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
this guy again ^^^

it would seem to me that someone who claims that synchronisity is all bullsht seems to be drawn to every single thread created on the topic.

just like a bear to honey.

which is funny especially since you claimed you have yet to see 11:11

how many times do you keep coming back to these threads?

what is the number of times you have seen 11:11????

lol pay attention in life!

edit on 22-2-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
this guy again ^^^

it would seem to me that someone who claims that synchronisity is all bullsht seems to be drawn to every single thread created on the topic.

All I've claimed is that the naturalistic explanation of apophenia is a far more realistic and rational cause. I have repeatedly stated that I am open to changing my belief if evidence is presented that makes sense. As yet none has been forthcoming.

I'm hardly "drawn to every thread on the topic", I have participated in two, including this one, and written one of my own to illustrate and demonstrate the oft neglected naturalistic explanation.

I've participated in and written more threads about creationism, which I do believe to be complete nonsense, but I digress..

What is the point you are making? Is it not reasonable for all likely explanations to be represented in threads? Is it not reasonable to assume an objective, psychological explanation in the absence of evidence to the contrary?

just like a bear to honey.

which is funny especially since you claimed you have yet to see 11:11

More like an interested but skeptical person to a fascinating, if fanciful notion.

So far I haven't seen any 11:11, but synchronicity isn't defined specifically by any particular number.

how many times do you keep coming back to these threads?

Exactly? Twice. I left the first one out of courtesy when it became apparent my opinion was offensive to those holding the opposite opinion. It appears from your knee-jerk, aggressive, ad hominem reply that I should do the same here.. so much for intelligent, cogent, considerate debate on ats, I guess.

what is the number of times you have seen 11:11????

In my life? Several probably. I only recently started keeping track, and since I did, zero.

lol pay attention in life!

That is exactly what I am doing; I am paying attention to all explanations of this phenomena in life. It appears that many posters are paying attention to only one numerical combination, to the exclusion of all others, as well as only one apparently inadequate explanation, to the exclusion of all others, in life.

I have a few questions for you, as you appear to be a believer and advocate of the "11:11 phenomena". I raised it in the op of my thread, but so far it has been completely ignored and left unanswered.. perhaps you will indulge my curiosity?

What happened in the past, before there were digital clocks and electronics? Did this phenomena not exist?

Was it limited to seeing this numerical pattern in books? Random measurements? Astrological signs?

Did it only begin to manifest once we developed the technology to display the number sequence regularly, in digital clocks, licence plates, and signwriting?

Are there any accounts of this phenomena that predate Jung's synchronicity hypothesis, or similar concepts? Is there any evidence to show this is not simply a modern pseudo-spiritual contrivance?

Please enlighten me. I am honestly intrigued by this, but so far I haven't received or found any explanation that could reasonably justify anything other than a naturalistic, psychological explanation arising out of cognitive bias.
edit on 22-2-2016 by spygeek because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
These threads will always have the same outcome; the people that don't see it will call it number watching or whatever, the people that have already made the connection within their own lives will continue to believe and see it happen in critical moments of life and or thought. The ones who see it, the only way of convincing is to make your dreams happen. Find why you're seeing them, you probably already know. Make it happen

For me, I'm developing a synchronicity between colour, sound, number, structure, meaning to the best of my ability, I'm receiving help on the side of these numbers and thought. I'm an artist both music and visual so I can delve into this very deeply. It helps if you listen to your intuition as well, feel what feels right. Ask why it feels right. Connect other truths. Science doesn't ever explain why something does something, like you can measure for gravity but we don't know what actually causes it and the force behind it. We just know how to measure things, and we don't even know if our own thought can effect the outcome, so there is really nothing we know. All we have right now are these half truths and in years they'll look back at us like we look back at the people from before us. Keep an open mind

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117
For me, I'm developing a synchronicity between colour, sound, number, structure, meaning to the best of my ability, I'm receiving help on the side of these numbers and thought. I'm an artist both music and visual so I can delve into this very deeply.

Well, if you manage to successfully prove that Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) = Levitation + Divination then that will be a major break-through for non-military personal.

According to theory, this is how UFO's fly.

In 2014 The UK Daily Telegraph showed how sound can be used to levitate ball bearings.
In the final X-Files (old series) they showed a UFO covered in geometry half buried on a sandy beach.
Last but not least 75 million people have been seeing these codes everyday for 10-20 years.

So if you can join them all together and fly that will be great.
edit on 22-2-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Under which category do I fall? I do see it repeatedly, yet I don't call it number watching. I've attempted very hard to make the connection within my own life, and yet I still find it to be nothing unusual, metaphysical, or requiring of convoluted synchronistic explanation..

Your statements,"people that have already made the connection within their own lives", who "continue to believe and see it happen in critical moments of life and or thought", and "I'm developing a synchronicity between colour, sound, number, structure" describe exactly the textbook definition of apophenia:

In psychology, the perception of connections and meaningfulness in unrelated things. Apophenia can be a normal phenomenon or an abnormal one, as in paranoid schizophrenia when the patient sees ominous patterns where there are none.

I "listen to my intuition" and "connect (acknowledge?) other truths", still I remain unconvinced.

We do actually know what causes gravity, we even discovered gravity waves recently. We may not know conclusively whether out thoughts influence matter on some level, but in the absence of supporting evidence or even a legitimate reason for it to be so, there is no justification for the hard-line belief of it being objective truth. Calling scientific knowledge "half truth" sounds like a pretty weak excuse for ignoring it.. I'm not sure what relevance material science has to psychology anyway, there is no real connection to be made, (ironically?).

Apophenia is a subjective, psychological construct. You are welcome to believe otherwise, but you must accept that, objectively speaking, this belief so far has no empirical basis in material reality.

I am keeping an open mind, and I reconsider my position every time I read people's views and arguments about this subject. I'm even experimentally engaging in synchronicity to see where it leads. So far, nothing close to supporting evidence or a logically sound, convincing argument has come to light, and my experiences are easily explained by cognitive bias.

I think I'll leave now, however I do still want answers to the questions I asked above. If anyone is able to provide them, please pm me.

Live long and prosper, namaste and all that.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If 11:11 is such an important number in existence it must suck we don't have digital clocks so long for that period.

Analogue it doesn't look like a big deal

edit on 22-2-2016 by Dumbass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

i had no idea numerology was created when clocks were invented? weird

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Hey man I hope you find your answers, it is true my way of looking at the world might seem crazy or delusional, but if you were to see what I'm seeing and connecting your lens would change. I think allowing my experiences to set my beliefs resonates with me more than letting someone else. You didn't understand the science comment; i love science, i know about the gravity waves, i watched the whole press conference.. I just understand its limitations when it comes to answering questions about why things happen. They still don't know why it happens, they just know it happens. What's the force, the logic behind it. There's the limitation. Its a step in the right direction toward understanding; it's when we start looking at everything through the current lens of what is scientifically proveable with what our current methods and current knowledge is capable of seeing. There's tons of phenomena that remains unexplained, keeping a closed mind towards it just slows down the growth of our understanding. About the synchronocity i'm creating.. like I said, it's your own lens. For you its nothing for me it's everything. Let your appreciation grow

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join