It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO ATS, I will NOT download the kendall and kylie app!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Did ats sell out to the kardashain scum? They dont need any more attention or money but I cant browse for a minute on my mobile wothout a popup telling me to download their garbage app!!! Does ats really think anyone cares about them on here?

I went to check out the reviews for the hell of it. Even people that like the Kardashians hate that app! Please ats dont sell your soul to the lowest common denominator!

If ats really did sell out to those trashy sisters this is a new low. I vote to have that ad removed! Its driving me to the point of not visiting as much!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Haha took the words right out of my mouth.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

ATS has no control over which ads are showing, they are more likely shown because of your search history, so is there something you are not telling us

edit on 20-2-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
ATS has no control over which ads are showing, they are more likely shown because of your search history, so is there something you are not telling us

Yeah, I do not get the Kendall/Kylie ad, I get one for 'Need help burying that head? Click here!'.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Just hit the x and go about your day. Ads keep ats up, I doubt SO was thinking that he needed to specifically market the Kardashians and that is just an ad that comes up.
edit on thSat, 20 Feb 2016 11:42:57 -0600America/Chicago220165780 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Well now, you have outed yourself as being a Kardash-a-phobe.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

If ats really did sell out to those trashy sisters this is a new low. I vote to have that ad removed! Its driving me to the point of not visiting as much!

Hate to tell you this, bud, but you don't get a vote.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

you seriously think im trying to endorse them in some twisted way? i think there must be something in your water if you believe that.
edit on 20-2-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

hate to tell you but i couldnt care less. youre probably on the app right now. ill let you get back to that.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
Just hit the x and go about your day. Ads keep ats up, I doubt SO was thinking that he needed to specifically market the Kardashians and that is just an add that comes up.

Everyone knows that SO is a Kardashian sympathizer.

He loves that family!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I got it on my phone and my tablet wooo

Spoiled whore adventures!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I got it on my phone and my tablet wooo

Spoiled whore adventures!

Can you update us on those skankaroonies madcap adventures since I am busy searching for other, more important info on the internets right now?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

hate to tell you but i couldnt care less. youre probably on the app right now. ill let you get back to that.

Special thanks to lysergic, feel it's an appropriate time to use this.

edit on 20-2-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

See I figured you were getting ads on how to hide the super secret plans you are part of.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

See I figured you were getting ads on how to hide the super secret plans you are part of.

No comment.

Odd, the ad I am getting now is 'Need help dismembering Sremmos80? Click here!'.

edit on 20-2-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah for sure!

I just got to the part where they think they are culturally relevant.

My superego is non-existent.

Must mean I'm winning.

ohh I gotta help Kanye, he needs to tweet some twits and his battery only got 1 bar!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a
ohh I gotta help Kanye, he needs to tweet some twits and his battery only got 1 bar!

Coolness. Say 'hi' to the Hobbit for me.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

If ats really did sell out to those trashy sisters this is a new low.

you will have to excuse my language, but this kind of bigoted hate speech isn't going to fly here, Bro,,

I thought we were all on board that the Kardashians are amazing beautiful with the exquisite bravery of a beautiful butterfly flying against the wind.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Oh no!! This could be synchronicity or something. I only just posted a minute ago about Kim Kardasians oiled up bum.
THEY DON'T NEED ANN APP, THEY'VE INFILTRATED MY MIND. Could it be they are mixed up in MK Ultra?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You said you voted to have the app removed. Just telling you this is no democracy. I enjoy your logic that because I suggested you don't get a vote THEREFORE I am on the app. And you get stars for that? Unbelievable! But if you're on here less because of an app you don't like.... I'm cool with that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join