It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over 3000 crimes in 2.5 months in Sweden

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Swedish police gave a report of current situation in Sweden yesterday.
This is a google translation from Sveriges televison article
SVT.se

Many cases of assault, intimidation and molestation of asylum accommodation

Today, the police chose to present a compilation of crime reports in and outside Sweden's asylum accommodation. The figures show that there have been over 3,000 police reports in or adjacent to the asylum places around the country.

Each notification where the victim, the suspect or questioning a person migrants, the police marked with a specific code: the so-called relationskod 291st

The coding has been used to find out how many crime reports that made the connection to the asylum accommodation. Earlier, the police have been criticized for not openly reported figures but today released a detailed summary.
uncertain figures

Stephen Hector, Director of National Operations Department (NOA) within the Police Authority, said that the figures are uncertain but that the police in this way get a rough overview of how the increased emigration flows affected the work of the police, which he describes as a challenge.

- The figures we have are difficult to interpret. Secondly, there are sources of error, but above all, we have never experienced this in Sweden. We have never experienced this in the Swedish police, so we have no comparison. The challenges are numerous: the work on border controls but also the work that we have on asylum places where migrants are.
Over 3,000 entries

Local police have been for two and a half months reported in 3282 crime reports to the National Operational Department (NOA) in Stockholm. The majority of criminal complaints: 1,799 reported crimes have occurred inside the asylum Lodging. 73 per cent of the notifications inside the facilities consists of suspected abuse, intimidation and molestation.

- The majority are crimes between people who live in an asylum accommodation. There are people who live at the same place, maybe crowded with the frictions that arise in everyday life. They are arguing among themselves on asylum accommodation.

Figures are alarming and these crimes were done by refugees against each other in asylum centers. I have not seen swedish police to open up and show this kind of transparency before. But TPTB can´t lie to us every day and not been caught up on lie.

If this amount of crimes are done in this frameset and add all the crimes related to refugees against citizens.. wonder what would the figures to be totally and how many a year.

Anyway it seem that the most dangerous place to be is with their own kind.
edit on 20-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
You need to remember that they only hide the truth to protect you.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Wow,sounds like Sweden is the new South Africa..wonder whatever could be the cause of That

edit on 20-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadAgain

Well.. treating citizens as a unmatured children..
Nice avatar btw !

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Figures are alarming and these crimes were done by refugees against each other in asylum centers.

I think the name "asylum center" just about sums up the reason for the increased crime. Those centers have got to be like boiling pots for already distressed people. Violence is bound to happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
From what I have gathered it's fine and dandy. It what the Swede's want. They don't mind the crimes because they are in the process of sacrificing themselves and their culture for the immigrants. The one's who don't want it, leave (such as their Jewish population.)

If it's what Sweden wants, let them have it.

Even groups of women have said if they are being raped they don't want any Swedish man to intervene on their behalf, because they don't want to be the source of another report that could cause 'racism' or bigotry.

It's the damndest thing I ever heard of. Apparently no sense of national pride, or self respect. Just some twisted version of dignity. I think they are only watching their borders now for economic reasons, and they worry they can't take care of the influx properly. Not to preserve anything about themselves.

But the report here does help if it gives other nations an idea of what might be headed their way.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

There are many opinions and what you described were those who render themselves extreme feminists and anarchist leftist, they are loud but do not present the whole country.
edit on 20-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
These people are backward animals from a culture that is unwilling to assimilate with any other society in modern times.

Instead of letting them run amok and attempt to bend our cultures to accept their savagery we should be sending these idiots back where they came from.

They are not 'refugees' they are sponging criminals and largely made up of the cowards that threw down their weapons and ran from ISIS. Why the hell they all travel en mass all the way to bloody Sweden? Because they targeted it. Plain and simple. They liked the look of Sweden and decided to infest it.

We need to stop feeling sorry for and making excuses for these maggots and start working on shipping them out of all the civilized countries they are currently squatting in and back to that sewer they came from, i.e. The Middle East. This should not be Europe's problem. Never mind Trumps proposed wall, their needs to be a great big one right round the entire Middle East to contain this cancer on humanity.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

There are many opinions and what you described were those who render themselves extreme feminists and anarchist leftist, they are loud but do not present the who country.

Maybe. But the politicians seem to have the same attitude. I've been reading their newspapers and other commentary, (translated to English.) And I see the attitude looks to be prevalent. I would like nothing better than to see them 'come to their senses' and begin massive deportations of the criminals. And I have seen a few reports about it - deportations, so we'll see.

But whatever they do, they do. I would hate to see Sweden have a poor outcome from all this, but honestly, they already have what I consider a poor outcome. But if they believe otherwise..... then what the hay. They do what they do.

Dollukka -- do you read Swedish?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well thank any deity you choose that Those are in the minority. Suicide by a quick painless shot through the temple seems the reasonable way for any sane person to go,or a massive OD of sleeping pills..but then,obviously not all among us are sane..or even remotely sensible

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Politicians are being politically correct and what they say and do is pretty much controlled by EU. They also have people in hierarchy above themselves who they answer to. Too bad politicians and politicians in actual power do not hold responsability towards their own country and their own citizens as there is no "countries" there is only EU.

I am bilingual so yes

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Figures are alarming and these crimes were done by refugees against each other in asylum centers.

So they escape the fighting, so that they can fight each other somewhere else. Makes absolutely no sense

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I keep waiting for them to rise up and take control of these situations, but they seem not to be doing that. I wonder how bad it will have to get before they do anything. I guess now in so much as reporting there are problems, is a step forward. We'll see.

(I'm rather disgusted with Sweden's seeming complacency with these issues, don't know if that comes through here.)

Anyhoo. S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Last week I heard of what could be one of the most digusting things that a person could do, and shows what morals some of these people have....

I was in a briefing with front line staff and I heard about a tactic that Immigrant women are practicing to avoid arrest or whatever else they are trying to talk there way out of..

Basically if they are approached lets say for a shoplifting by a security guard they will put there hand down there pants then wipe the "mess" onto the security guard that has made a approach and then claim sexual assualt by that person. (Hope that makes sense?).. This was something I had never heard of before but by all accounts it is becoming more common. The context of the briefing was to always make sure that in a situation where you approach a migrant esp a female that you have witnesses and stay in a location with CCTV..

Disgusting behaviour even if it is a minority that is doing it..
edit on 20-2-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

They are your equals the gubment says so.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What's happening in Sweden and other parts of Europe also Germany, France even the UK is getting very very bizarre. Slow gradual Islamification with some cities approaching muslim majority. If this trend continues for a few more years some europeans could actually start to become minorities in their own countries. It's almost like with some help from PC extremes and the loony left they have lost the will to exist and are willing to give their countries away for nothing. Very bizarre. I guess it's up to them what to do or if they will change anything... if they keep up with this a very bleak future awaits them...
Sweden is now a sort of bad joke.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JimTSpock

Yes,and a joke in the worst possible taste..as is the case in Germany and other parts of Europe. I know what it's like to be a minority in my own country,but the black population as a whole,in general,except for some hateful murderous tsotsi's, tolerate the minority white population. However,they will NEVER let our country fall to this type of invasion.For that,i am thankful. Life in South Africa is..surreal. Always a double-edged sword. Sometimes the sword cuts you,other times it protects you.

The Muslim population of South Africa,is 99% peaceful,decent,polite,nice folks. But then,they Have to be. The sword is hovering,always.

I pity Sweden,and i pity Europe. But only in a small way. If there is no political will in a nation/nationality to survive - then they Won't. This world is a jungle,and only ones to survive,are those unwilling to go silently into the night-the ones with the will to fight to keep their own culture,their own way of life,the ones who are Determined to survive.Period. Biology 101.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Raxoxane because: spelling

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimTSpock
What's happening in Sweden and other parts of Europe also Germany, France even the UK is getting very very bizarre. Slow gradual Islamification with some cities approaching muslim majority. If this trend continues for a few more years some europeans could actually start to become minorities in their own countries. It's almost like with some help from PC extremes and the loony left they have lost the will to exist and are willing to give their countries away for nothing. Very bizarre. I guess it's up to them what to do or if they will change anything... if they keep up with this a very bleak future awaits them...
Sweden is now a sort of bad joke.

Islamification esp in the UK has been slowly happening for decades. I found a old school photo of mine from around 1991 and there was maybe 5-6 people that where of ethnic heritage out of a class of 30. That very same school today would have a similar ratio but reversed, only 5 or 6 or even less children would be white British. Of course stating this fact makes me a "nazi" and a "racist" even if I am just stating facts in the eyes of the lefties..

I have seen a huge rise in Pakistani and Somalian house holds and the family growth of these house holds is immense. Now add a high number of newer migrants and the ethic soup that London has become and it is easy to see how one can quickly become the minority.

People will not speak up because It has become socially unacceptable to talk about any racial matters unless its white "bashing" and all school systems and work environments will have a zero tolerance approach to any matter that has a native person calling out someone of different heritage. People are scared of loosing what little they still have, be it a stable job or whatever....

I regularly hear tourist say where are all the english people, and by that I can only assume they mean white British??... Well they are quickly becoming the minority...

RA

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Really? I heard being a white african farmer is one of the worlds most dangerous jobs. twice as dangerous as a south african police officer(bbc).

looking at crime rates, incomes, freedom indexes I'd still rather be in about any other european country than south africa. excepting balkans, moldova, and ukraine(war).
edit on 20-2-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

....majority are crimes between people who live in an asylum accommodation.

Why does everything written in media that is bad have to be so politically correct?! Why can't Swedish media just say

"...majority are crimes between the Syrian refugees who live in an asylum accommodation.?"

Total garbage

Btw...by the time most ATS members read this article the crime count probably would have increased to 5000 or something.

edit on 20-2-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join