It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extreme Feminism.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: TechniXcality

Exactly, where in this thread are the real important women's issues discussed except via my informational posts? My only personal problem here is the lack of main focus which the OP agreed with me on. Now you may continue with your prattle on what women's issues you consider important or not, which is your right to do.

I at no point agreed with you that there was a lack of 'main focus'
I only admitted that i should gave gone into an issue slightly further. I also said it was a non issue to me.

Proving what I said prior about you not reading anything I was saying

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: TechniXcality

Exactly, where in this thread are the real important women's issues discussed except via my informational posts? My only personal problem here is the lack of main focus which the OP agreed with me on. Now you may continue with your prattle on what women's issues you consider important or not, which is your right to do.

You expect people to take this seriously when you yourself have been prattling on about -- in the grand scheme of rights here -- a very minor hygiene item? You've effectively shot yourself in the foot by sidestepping real, critical problems (child/underage/force marriage) in favor of a FLUFF ISSUE.

You really shouldn't be advocating for anything until you get your priorities straight, sweetie.

Exactly. I bought up other more important issues and she completely side stepped them in order to cry about tampons.
She also claimed she was the only one to bring up "real issues"
Clearly she is a selective reader.
Its like bashing your head against a brick wall.

<< 5  6  7   >>

join