It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your last thought before death?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I suppose deep meditation and for sure Astral projection is similar for in both of these states you must be able to let go of good many things...
I doubt many would be able to be this pure in bodily form to have been in the presence while in physical form so as to transcend intact.
Since meditation and Astral projection free you from the physical self it is in this way I say they are similar. But as wonderful as they can be they are not as pure.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Is death the only way?

Our bodies give up at some point. The sprit that possesses our bodies will then move on when your body is about to be terminated by general wear and tear going for recycling into Planet Earth. The spirit then can go to heaven and zoom around and have fun having had a learning experience.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Ahh,

Is the thread on "Last Thoughts" of our consciousness strictly in the physical sense?

Is there a rebirth/transformation/residual awareness after we pass?

Another thread imho.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

I am of course in total agreement...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

And that is what I got most out of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

a reply to: woodwardjnr

Well during my experience I suddenly "realized" I was dead and immediately reacted strongly to it.

You say you realized that you were dead? If there was 'something' knowing 'you' were dead then what was dead?

Sounds like the body was being terminated and the OP spirit reacted strongly to this.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Hmmm.... I wouldn't mind exploring both...

I think the audience of this thread can handle it.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

I e gone to some odd places meditation including falling out of my body into some kind of void I couldn't wake myself out of at first, it was a black void or nerve or anything just different...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

And that is what I got most out of it.

What made you 'realize' you were dead - did everything - sound, vision etc. - disappear? I am not sure what made you conclude it was death. And death of what?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well nothing deep here but according to voice recorders installed in aircraft the most common thing said is/was "Oh. Sh
*t"... "Momma or Mother F**ker was a close second"..

The last thing my wife said was she did not want to leave me..I kinda figure as long as I live she really never left my heart and will always be part of me..

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The lights went down into a pincushions in front of me and all of a sudden I exploded into space where I was great by another entity... I've told the story before probably not recently.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

See that's what I was thinking, the I wouldn't leave you comment. I don't want to analyze that statement for obvious reasons but that is more in tune with what I encounter my thought process would be like.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I already said death has no power over you,not the real you.
Not the you that was you even before in your body nor the same you who goes on after the body fails.
You are you forever...
and as for this physical you well the real you picked it before you were in it.
If you want a little proof for yourself think back as far as you can before you could speak you understood what was being said to you. It was the body that had to learn how to relate your opinions...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

the sarcastic response is :

as i have not died yet - i dont know

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Another angle to this is that our Brains function on the Quantum level.

That opens up a whole new arena of exploration and hypotheses.

Could Quantum Brain Effects Explain Consciousness?

I've been leaning more towards its possibility more and more these days which doesn't contradict a persons faith in a higher power at all but rather a re-merging of science and spirituality. Both have their descriptive terms and perspectives on similar aspect imho, of course.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
So could it be that the light sort of went but you did not - and then as the light got less and less you found you were the space in which the light appears.
The light then made the form of an entity - maybe??

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Either I am in my last moments now, and it's the slowed down last gasp of a dying brain seemingly experiencing the start of eons of time, thinking a whole bunch of different things, or my last thoughts in real time will be "did I leave the lights on?"

Either way, it amounts to the same pile of nothingness- dream-stuff.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Yes I was the space.

I don't know but the entity was in some sort of wavelength frequency like rainbow with different dense areas according to what was there.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I'm going to have to read that and respond.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Tell me this...
Was the presence then all that you found yourself needing?
Or did you feel that way and beg for more time?
I believe I already know the answer...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join