It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

edsinger is back! /// AGAIN ////

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:57 PM

originally posted by: Sargeras

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: Xcathdra

Apparently he's a legend in his own mind. I never heard of him either.

He's using an Ann Coulter quote "signature".

That should give you an idea of his right wing extremism. Moving on.

Why is it that the " right wing" is so bad to you?

Either you don't know history or you were brow beaten by your parents into this state, which is it?

Because it seems to me you it is a combination of both!

You do know it was the right that freed the slaves and enacted civil rights act right?

How about the fact the left created the KKK?

Jim Crow was a democrat BTW!

FYI, the right and left are almost polar opposites of what they were in the 1800s.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
Its a flip flop..the Republicans freed the slaves and the democrats supported segregation and now the voting block did a 180.

But yes you are correct. The two party system needs to have two party's, our does not. It has two flavors of the same meal.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 10:00 PM
I think it's hilarious (and sad) that each election cycle the mud starts getting flung, passions go into overdrive (resulting in many good members being banned), and all the while supporters of each "side" thinks that things are going to get better once "their" guy is in office and we'll go back to some mythical golden age. Then when the replacement talking head gets in it's business as usual and the country gets dug even deeper into the cesspool. It hasn't changed yet (only for the worse) and it won't as long as we keep feeding into this lunacy. Lunacy? Yes. If the definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over while expecting a different outcome, that's what we have now.

In the end, this is what we're left with:

I think George Carlin said it best. We don't have any real choices. It's all an illusion:

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 07:34 AM
a reply to: Skid Mark

I love that image Skid Mark! I haven't seen it before, but I do intended to use it

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2  3   >>