It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Kills 19 Iraqi Civilians In Two Incidents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BasementAddix

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

in a few years people will be commending the US for this...

Which people? Commending the US for what exactly?

Very interested in commendations where they are due.

The iraqi's....When they have rights....and have an ELECTED official in office...they'll be thank us...

This kinds of posts anger me... yes the Iraqis will thank you for invading there country, stealing there national wealth, destroying there way of life, destroying many ancient religous sites, raping, killing hundreds of innocent children and flattening cities.... Add a few more things if you wish, there are plenty more

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by P Amaru
yes the Iraqis will thank you for invading there country, stealing there national wealth, destroying there way of life, destroying many ancient religous sites, raping, killing hundreds of innocent children and flattening cities.... Add a few more things if you wish, there are plenty more

You Hear that Saddam, and Don't Come Back![/sarcasm]

Everything you mentioned, Saddam did do. Hey if you want to live under a dictator, Ill be your boss, I have some laundry that needs to be done Hop to it! You knew what you were getting and going to get with Saddam, you don't know whtas going to come out of this, prehaps we should wait and see huh....

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Everything you mentioned, Saddam did do. Hey if you want to live under a dictator, Ill be your boss, I have some laundry that needs to be done Hop to it! You knew what you were getting and going to get with Saddam, you don't know whtas going to come out of this, prehaps we should wait and see huh....

Any proof he did that? Some might say he took out some rebels which where distabalizing his country...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Any proof?...Just ask a few million people...how about taking a look in the massive unmarked graves...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
which few million people? which unmarked graves? its all good saying all this but when you have no proof to back it, its pointless. You know just cuz bush says it doesnt make it true. And if its true, at least saddam had the respect to burry his victims, not throw them in the euphraties like the americans do....

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Fellow Bush haters why argue with people who would gladly kill anyone Bush blames for 9-11. There is no point

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Yeah... the US whines constantly about 9/11 then lets this kind of thing happen in iraq, and supports terrorist nation Isreal in killing and dehousing thousands of innocent people, It will be a great day for the world when america is taken off the map...

Dude, I figured out where you are from!
:lol

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK

Any proof he did that? Some might say he took out some rebels which where distabalizing his country...

I figured out where you are!

[edit on 12-1-2005 by ancientsailor]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

which few million people? which unmarked graves? its all good saying all this but when you have no proof to back it, its pointless. You know just cuz bush says it doesnt make it true. And if its true, at least saddam had the respect to burry his victims, not throw them in the euphraties like the americans do....

Wow! I am not so impressed with your knowledge of the world, does anyone have a bucket to barf in.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kramthenothing
Fellow Bush haters why argue with people who would gladly kill anyone Bush blames for 9-11. There is no point

Well, you must hate many people then, it sounds like a personnal problem.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Any proof?...Just ask a few million people...how about taking a look in the massive unmarked graves...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
oh i cant wait for this to be happening on US soil. A little bit of their own medicine for those that can justify these kind of actions. It will eventually you know, its gonna make a full circle and it you in the a.. You can quote me on that.

Ill bring popcorn and beer!

I think you better reread your messeage, dude!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor

Well, you must be one of those anti-war Americans. Ignorance and no moral conception of the real world. I would doubt that you have been overseas, or you would know better and understand what our troops are going through, and why. Enlighten me of figures of how many children were dying in Iraq before we even got there? Read about that in your think tank. Anti-American in my book, kiss my Veteran American A**!!
We are hated for years by other countries, do you need passage to another country?

Uh please do not mistake me for a american.... Annd And i understand what your troops are going thru, why? they are doing it for money, or because they have been lied to... "cowards" do not give up there life for a belief, cowards drop bombs and murder innocent children... You say anything that happens is "ok in war" this point of view is sick in it self, in that view terrosm is ok, in that view the people who crashed planes into 9/11 where solldiers, not murderers and terrorists...

I never said that. You got on the kick of discrediting America in Iraq with this thread, nor a link to this article. I never said you were an American, just Anti-american. Look this word up anti . Cowards do not state what country they are in, too! Good bye!!!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
"Well, you must be one of those anti-war Americans."

To me that sounds like you where calling me an american.. if not i guess i should go back to elementary school to learn the basic grasp of english again.
And you know you can post more then one point in a single post...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

"Well, you must be one of those anti-war Americans."

To me that sounds like you where calling me an american.. if not i guess i should go back to elementary school to learn the basic grasp of english again.
And you know you can post more then one point in a single post...

No obla.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor

No obla.

lol
speakehh err englisch?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join