It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tribes revolt against ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Interesting.. I thought it was Turkey. Can you guys pick a country and stick with it?

Secondly why cant they be used to fight ISIS if the Iraqi government cant help? Your first excuse is not valid.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Probably because Saudi Arabia is the father of ISIS

I think you missed the rest of the headline...

Saudi Arabia (white Daesh) is the father of Isis, says writer

And it's amazing your using western media to make a point when remember western media is nothing but lies when it comes to anything in the world, or is it only useful when backs your mindset?

And when did one man's opinion become fact?

Last time I checked it wasn't, but that's doesn't matter as long as it can blame the west it becomes fact, as that seems to be the way here lately.

And yes the article you linked is based on an opinion.

It’s a fair question and reminded me of a challenging op-ed article in the New York Times last Friday, Saudi Arabia, an Isis that has made it, by Kamel Daoud.*

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Interesting.. I thought it was Turkey. Can you guys pick a country and stick with it?

I think you forgot it was the US that created ISIS...oh wait that didn't pan out to well so blame Turkey...oh wait that didn't work out to well...now it's Saudi Arabia.

Before long they will be created by the whole western coalition fighting them.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Secondly why cant they be used to fight ISIS if the Iraqi government cant help? Your first excuse is not valid.

Watch the below video and educate yourself - this is not a simple clear cut case of one nation vs another. It's alliances of nations fighting proxy wars.

I've said it before, the USA is just the ringleader in all of this. Saudi Arabia is only interested in Syria - it does not care about Iraq. The people of Falluja are on their own because they are in the wrong country.

Everyone is waiting on Obama's response ie is he in for WW3, or is he out?

Russia wants to protect Assad and his govt then transition him out when this is over.

Turkey and Saudi Arabia want him gone because he wont allow an oil pipeline through his country.

Iran is in with Russia because the war is also a sectarian Islam one - Syria is mainly Sunni, but Assad is Shia and so is Iran. So Iran wants to protect the shia minority. In doing so they are protecting the Christian Alawites who are guaranteed freedom of religion under Assad's government.

As you see, it's extremely complicated and no western country should have any business interfering in the delicate balance of peace over there like they have been doing.

edit on 20-2-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think you forgot it was the US that created ISIS...oh wait that didn't pan out to well so blame Turkey...oh wait that didn't work out to well...now it's Saudi Arabia.

Before long they will be created by the whole western coalition fighting them.

Sheesh, you guys would have the world believe black is white and night is day......

Saudi Arabia (Wahabi Islam to be more specific) fermented conditions for the political ideology of ISIS to form - that's what you get when you brainwash people with fundamentalist religious ideas....

Then along came America and gave them guns....

Cause and effect. I don't think I can make the connections any clearer than that.

edit on 20-2-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The truth makes strange bedfellows.....it goes deeper and more complicated than most analyses.....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join