It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confidante: Trump is Always Wearing a Bullet Proof Vest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Considering that Scalia just got offed, I'd say it's a pretty good idea. I bet he pays for his own well trained security crew as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
Hoping this article gets out there so they know to shoot at his head.

You hope that he is killed?

I think that he is no good for the world.

Just another parrot in this new wave of lefto-fascists that try to tell everyone what they can think, say or believe. Its the opposite of freedom, and this kind of thinking is so incredibly more dangerous than Trump having a political position of wanting real controls on immigration. You are just another cog in a group think mob looking to impose their ideas on others through any means necessary, including violence. You are the problem. You get off on this group-think power trip. I will defend myself and the constitution from radical thinking zealots like you, and I am not alone. Democracy (however corrupted) means you get to voice your 2 cents by voting.

You are entitled to your political opinion. You are not entitled to enforce it with violence. You are not entitled to tell anyone else what they can think or say.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I heard that he carries, too.

Yeah im surprised that he doesent start each show with firering a few rounds in the air shouting yeeehaaa murica.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69

originally posted by: queenofswords
I heard that he carries, too.

Yeah im surprised that he doesent start each show with firering a few rounds in the air shouting yeeehaaa murica.

That would be totally against his nature. Sounds like you have a stereotype planted firmly in your head that folks who carry are yeehaws. Totally wrong.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I don't think the vest will make him immune to the *** Heart Attack Gun, but more power to him.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Slow news day, huh?
Second

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join