It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Exclusive: Free Viewing of "A Very Heavy Agenda" The NEOCON Stranglehold

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Just wanted to give you guys a heads up: the 'abovetopsecret12' free rental code for A Very Heavy Agenda Part 1: A Catalyzing Event will only be active for another 48 hours. After that the code 'abovetopsecret967' can be used for both Parts 1 & 2 for a 50% discount off the rental or download price [this code will remain active until March 1st].

If you entered in an e-mail address or activated the code logged into Vimeo, even if you activate the code right before midnight on Wed you will still have a 72 hour window to watch the film after that.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RobbieMartin

The promo worked fine & I now have both videos. Thanks for all the work putting them together. Both are very well done & are an education on what's being (and has been) done in our name.

How can any American feel anything but impotent in the face of such powerful, un-elected vermin?

RFK Jr. just put up an article yesterday that traces the meddling in the Middle East all the way back to the early 1940's.

Why the Arabs Don’t Want Us in Syria Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Hi ATS members,

This is Robbie Martin officially kicking off the AMA.
Please ask me anything

You can check out some of my original investigations into subjects like 9/11 [ here, here, and here], the 2001 Anthrax attacks [documentary, 'Alleged CIA involvement' article ], and The New Cold War [ podcast w/ transcript]

Right now I co-host a podcast with my sister Abby Martin called Media Roots Radio

I also compose the music under the name Fluorescent Grey for Abby's weekly documentary show The Empire Files

By now hopefully many of you have seen the 1st part of my documentary A Very Heavy Agenda: A Catalyzing Event.

I'm currently putting the finishing touches on A Very Heavy Agenda Part 3: Maintaining the World Order. It will be released on March 30th if all goes according to plan. Watch a teaser for Part 3.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RobbieMartin
Just wanted to stop by and thank you!!! What a great video and a great opportunity. Thank you so very much!!!

And thank you for this amazing chance to get some questions answered.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
thankyou very much for the link to the RFK Jr essay.......

there is all the names and dates for all to see.....

I think that a few well known right wing...[ America can do no wrong ]...ATS posters will be turning to a bottle of whiskey to dull the pain of the realization of having a very poor understanding of the world around them.....knowledgeable members of ATS have tried for years to show the true side of the story....only to be labelled.. American basher ..or Putin pundit...or some other derogatory term.....

Hey America....you sowed the seeds ...now get ready to reap the harvest..... .a reply to: CornShucker

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

just FYI the AMA has been moved over to 'General Conspiracies'

Here

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Great work Robbie! Ok,all you skeptics out there now does it seem that PANC was nothing more than a innocuous think tank? We have had puppets as presidents since LBJ the neo-cons have dictated foreign policy for years since at least the Bush/Reagan era.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join