It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens are Silent because They're Fish ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I wonder if they'd be good with tartar sauce. Sorry. Never mind.

ETA: Okay, I'll try to be serious for once. The thought of aquatic organisms living in those oceans is interesting. Given the type of life forms found near vent floors in our own oceans, I guess anything is possible.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This might be a stupid thought but anyway... I own a fish. And this fish is stupid as stupid gets. It will eat till it explodes if i dont monitor it. It will fight needlessly against other fish i put in its tank. Its a basic nuisance to itself.

But i like my fish. I protect it even though its dumb and has no idea what's going on. He is all bulging eyes. I imagine him looking out his plexiglass confines at a world he cant fit in his head; shadows shapes movement everything way beyond any means of comprehension.

I have named my fish but i imagine my fish couldnt name me. Not with anything specific. I am too big to identify or put into perspective. I dont fit into his scope. I am just a blur; a change of light as I walk past.

My point being: How do we know we aren't the fish?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martianlanded
My point being: How do we know we aren't the fish?

We do not need monitoring, we can feed ourselves, and we can name ourselves, and we have seen well beyond our fish tank earth.

That's how we know.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Silence?

..not a single sign of them.. yeah?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I fully agree with the "fishlike" hypothesis

They are far from silent however.
(I have a strong gut feeling a few of you higher up fella's already know what i'm about to say.. but it needs saying.)

They just don't come down here under the clouds often, as there is little need.
Our upper atmosphere seems to be a perfect place to mate/breed.

We see the glimer of their reflection down here... hear the calls.. but fail to grasp the reality due to the way we see ourselves as important to the universe (top dog mentality).. so we ponder the wonder.. when in fact it's rather mundane.

please don't just discount my words because i'm not part of the "crowd" .. i looked at this long and hard, including the things i've personally witnessed that couldn't have been from us, and the recent audio captures of huge loud sounds no one can trace.. yes some of those are obvious fakes, im a sound engineer by trade so that's easy to spot..

many recent ones are not fake, and they have been joined by a deeper call.. the urgency in the sound has increased as well.. i'd go so far as to say the legit ones that repeat over a time are mating calls.

If you go look.. you'll see im not pulling your leg, nor making this up out of nowhere.

I'm offering a valid explanation.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I was not being serious of course ... a little cheeky perhaps because I know you have a sense of humour

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Silence?

..not a single sign of them.. yeah?

Unless you know different and can show there is no silence then Yeah.

The Wow signal may have caused some interest but as it was a one off event it doesn't really qualify , other than that Nada , Zip , Zilch.

UFO's are not evidence of Aliens they're evidence that people see things they can't explain so they don't count either.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

please don't just discount my words because i'm not part of the "crowd"

I judge what people say on the validity of their words , there is an argument for Alien life living in our atmosphere and people like astrobiologist Chandra Wickramasinghe make the case for that but I think microbial life would be as far as it went if we did discover it.
Your opinion is as valid as any other poster on this thread.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Imagine a world (many like it as well), that the multiverse maintains as a playpen/preschool, sometimes prison/reform center. There are many similar and they all have a certain type of vibrational frequency though its based on soul, not so much Tesla, and something finer, Love Vibration or Hz. So groups of students, with a larger bellcurve of frequency to spice things up, its never all unified, spend time. They get help, guidance, and many checkups, but its part of their lessons/tests/growth, so the answers aren't given to all, but kept behind the big mystery curtain. We've had lots of training, so this is akin to a practicum, and in one life or another, we get it, and move away from lower mind impulses and anger/war/punitive red outs, and start to use higher mind. Then we're out of here.

The students have membership in various star nations and frequencies. They have loved ones who don't intend to hand them over to Darth Vader and the dark side, and if this planet could be advanced into a higher mind and better school, it wouldn't be as painful to witness. Because the abuse here is extreme, this is a dark side run planet.

There are sides, different camps up there, on how things should be run down here, ie extreme harsh systems that make or break you. That's the side that is running the Middle East for example, no joy, no dance, no music, no woman's presence of equality, that energy is mangled under Burqa's. But that is also what runs Rome, and is vying to win.

The other side wants Free Energy/Venus Project, the technologies to come out, upgraded system, healing and homes for all, and a push into the cosmos. To learn in a normal cosmic center, not a hellzone one.

So having a wake up crew, and sightings is a Wonderful Gift. I can't imagine everyone wouldn't be seeking, going outside the box/coloring lines, to ask for insight, to report for duty to free this world, to assist, because it's interactive.

It's only when hearts and love grow cold and we stop caring about our neighbors and trying to work on the solutions together, with or without a cooperative government, that we empower the Good Side to win. We are the ones empowering which of those 2 sides has more sway.

With our hearts angry and shut off, lack of empathy, the dark side and dark ages rises up.

Everyone should be out under the stars requesting immediate disclosure, advancement, saying enough is enough, we don't want to fight or have revolution or have martial law, or keep this nonsense going, its such a ridiculous extreme caricature type world, ludicrously set up with them putting baby crap right in our faces nonstop.

We don't have to play this game with them, we can opt out in huge numbers and say, enough is enough, start creating energy devices, cavitation and share with one another and start walking away from money, and creating land/equality and freedom for everyone, the poor, the different minority groups, the elderly, the disabled, the single parents, no need to hate on anyone, at all!

Anyone who stands outside and starts pouring out their heart and asking for sitings is going to have them within a short while, in my opinion. This is something you can prove to yourself you just have to start pushing the walls of the box and creating cracks or blasting the side off the box. All boxes people are trapped in need to blasted away.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I would lean towards cats

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Box of Rain
We move about on the surface of the Earth through air -- but air can be considered to move and act like a fluid when you get right down to the physics of that movement. So why not have aliens that move around the same as we do through a fluid, except that their fluid is denser and more viscous?

Going back to my earlier point about our own "air" atmosphere being akin to a fluid -- that it that the physics of it can be described as a fluid -- I saw this interesting article today about a sea snail that flies through the ocean in asimilar way that insects fly trough the air:

Limacina Helicina: Tiny snail ‘flies’ through the ocean like a butterfly

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Funny theory haha.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: angeldoll
So the space ships are huge reservoirs to provide them with a comfortable travel environment, and when one crashes the entire crash site is flooded. Like what used to be Roswell, is now Roswell Lake.

How would a fish know that there were stars in the first place?

Starfish!

How would they know they were fish?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I'll donate a buck to have them build a rover with an ice auger and a fishing pole.

What kind of bait would you use to fish on Charon though?

Maybe en.wikipedia.org...

Greek Obol.

Charon's been known to hit those.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join