It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I won't be posting much for some times...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
My site, skieswanne.weebly.com, has been accidentally deleted from existence. It was really my fault. But it represented two or three years of compilation worth of time. Now if you try my signature links you will see that my pages are down. All my works, vanished. Luckily, I have backups of my works and can re-generate my site, it'll just take me a very long time.

Anyway, Now that it's down, I think I will seize the opportunity to build it back up but make it cooler. I'm thinking about integrating more scripting in the codes, and add a cool interactive avatar.

Yes, you read that right - an interactive avatar.

But this will all take some time, so unfortunately I will have to lay off ATS a bit. I'll still be reading, but I won't be posting for a while.

Though next time I post, I'll haver something for you all: I have just finished writing Episode I of my novel. I'll be posting it on ATS so that you may all read it. It's a sci-fi novel which is set in the year 2001, and it deals with an elite corporation who funds itself by selling a simple sequence of three digits and two words. The hero soon figures out what's selling and this is when his world gets upside down.

Anyway, so that's that,

At Time's End,

Swanne

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Good luck, always enjoyed your science-related posts.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hey Swanne, sorry to hear about your site. Maybe some extra clever computer types here can help you get some of it back? I don't really know how these things work, let alone what an interactive avi would look like!

Can't wait to read the first chapter of your book, though - don't forget you promised!

B x

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

swanne,

I have never visited your site, and so I do not know what it contained, however if it is anything like as insightful as your activity here, I am sure it will be worth a look when you are done rebuilding it. That being said, you will be missed in your absence, as temporary as it may turn out to be.

Good luck!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

let a new spectacular phoenix rise from the ashes of your old site.

We have faith in you swanne! Looking forward to seeing what's in store
Best of luck and Godspeed

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Wayback machine or Google cache?

How to recover deleted web pages using wayback machine

web.archive.org...

Good Luck

Google cache allowed me to view the homepage of your website as you knew it to be. I think you might have to manually enter the web address of each link on your website in order to view each page's content.

Type the initial website into Google search and if you go to the The Singular Primordial Preon Theory page through the cached link, all your information is there. You can then "save as" the webpage for future reference. For some reason it wont let me link the cached page.

There is hope!

edit on 19-2-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Hope it is quick and smooth for you !

Look forward to a bit of a read ...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Good luck, always enjoyed your science-related posts.

Ditto.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I wish You well Bro! You will be missed while You are fixing up Your site... Best of Good Luck to You!!!
Syx...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Ummm...sorry to hear about the data dump...although I think it's cool that your going to bring your site back...

Going to miss you my friend...can't wait to see the new site when it comes online...

...and here's to as soon as that is...

Be well my friend...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

May the force be with you... at all times.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why are these threads never created by members that annoy me?

Good luck in your endeavors.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

This appears to be a commercial for your website and book?

Thought this kind of self-promotion was frowned upon here.

Must only apply in certain cases.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Hey, we all need to take breaks from time to time to focus on things that are really important. I don't think anyone expects ATS to be your life's work.

We will all look forward to your return.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Love ya, Swanne. Gonna miss ya while you're away.

top topics

join