It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Immam found dead in Rochdale, Greater Manchester with head injuries!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Why would you call them a cigarette?

I would not. I would call them a dirty bundle of sticks while I Louisville Sluggered their heads.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I've been beaten unconscious a couple of times in my life, once to steal my money, another time just for being from Wales and living in England. The beating for being Welsh was far worse though because of the hate obviously. I've managed to get over the robbery beating, but the assault for being the wrong nationality I'm still struggling with...oh the emotional scars because of the hate are still sore...far far worse than being robbed for my money, obviously.

Well, good thing you did not give into the hate, next thing you know you would have been hanging with some old, pasty, wrinkled white dude and building a Death Star.

Thank God for hate crime laws and preventing hate.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Careful, you are on dodgy ground there, remember not to hate the people you beat unconscious.

...one good thing though, fat ginger people are not a protected group so you can beat them up as much as you like and it wouldn't be recorded as a hate crime, just a boring assault.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

...one good thing though, fat ginger people are not a protected group so you can beat them up as much as you like and it wouldn't be recorded as a hate crime, just a boring assault.

Really? I just decided to become a serial killer, I want to be known as the Gingerbash Man.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Really? I just decided to become a serial killer, I want to be known as the Gingerbash Man.

Hmm, bad idea, nobody will hear about it because it ain't a hate crime...I'd say you'd get page 6 in the local newspaper at best...find a disabled Zoroastrian fat ginger victim for best publicity I'd say.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Dragging us back to topic.

This could have been a hate crime. Reports of violence and antagonism between Sunnis and Shias in the UK are on the rise. Bringing their sectarian intolerance over to the UK.

No doubt if this is true, it will be covered up "to prevent people talking about it an offending cultural sensibilities".

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Very true, inter-Muslim violence motivated by religious sect is certainly classed as a 'hate' crime.
If it turns out that the killing was as a result of such sectarian hatred I wonder will the offender be charged under the formal 'hate crime' legislation or will it be glossed over as a boring regular murder?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

If it turns out that the killing was as a result of such sectarian hatred I wonder will the offender be charged under the formal 'hate crime' legislation or will it be glossed over as a boring regular murder?

There should be differing levels of hate crimes. They could go from 1, 'I mildly dislike you', to a Spinal Tap 11, 'I hate you so much I wish I could kill you again!'.

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Well, good thing you did not give into the hate, next thing you know you would have been hanging with some old, pasty, wrinkled white dude and building a Death Star.

so much for secrecy!
just hope they never get hold of the plans!
what ideot desined it any way?

posted on Feb, 28 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

There should be differing levels of hate crimes. They could go from 1, 'I mildly dislike you', to a Spinal Tap 11, 'I hate you so much I wish I could kill you again!'.

Good idea, and the level of hate should be reflected in the sentence the court dishes out.
Say I kill someone but only mildly disliked their religion then the prison term should be a couple of months longer than a boring 'no hate' murder, but if I killed with extreme hate for the religion as I stabbed the life out of someone then a full-life prison term would be more appropriate.
The crime is obviously worse for the victim and society depending on the hatred level, I just feel sorry for those folk who get murdered but no hate was in the mind of the killer, what a crap way to go...boring story lost on page 12 of the local newspaper.

posted on Mar, 3 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A third man has been arrested in connection with the murder.

One of those arrested has already been charged with murder and conspiracy to commit murder.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Counter-terrorism officers have been asked to lead the inquiry into the death of Jalal Uddin in Rochdale after the discovery of material linked to Islamic State

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Oh, okay. What is the difference if I bash someone's skull in and if I bash someone's skull in and call them a 'fag'?

Yes there is a difference.. Why not try googling it..

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well at least he still got his head

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Yes there is a difference.. Why not try googling it..

Nothing came up. Just says, 'they are still pretty much dead'.

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
It's not silliness when you harm someone just because they are gay, or black. It is a level of stupidity that should be recognized -- legally.

Oh, okay. What is the difference if I bash someone's skull in and if I bash someone's skull in and call them a 'fag'?

Dude... Don't call them a fag, call them an ambulance or a coroner

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Nothing came up. Just says, 'they are still pretty much dead'.

I guess they are pretty much dead then

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

Words of wisdom.

Question, would that have minimized my hate for them? I could claim that I really did not hate them that much since I called them a hurst (to quote Karl Childers)?

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

a reply to: Dumbass

Words of wisdom.

Question, would that have minimized my hate for them? I could claim that I really did not hate them that much since I called them a hurst (to quote Karl Childers)?

I don't know if that would have minimized your hate.

I don't get hate in general, but that is probably because I am a lazy dumbass. And I don't like wasting time, energy and thoughts on people I don't like.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join