It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Immam found dead in Rochdale, Greater Manchester with head injuries!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

its just another qualifier extreme liberals need.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I bought up the employment part to make a point - never wanted to derail the OPs thread with it

And only responded to Scotty about employment law. Everything else was to do with Hate Crimes!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

I derailed it too, so I'm going to take my little red wagon to my laundry room and smoke cigarettes.

eta: Somebody should make a thread about the philosophies and legal aspects of hate crimes.

edit on 2/19/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

www.gov.uk...

The criteria, ahem

"Crimes committed against someone because of their disability, gender-identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation are hate crimes and should be reported to the police."

Now you copy and paste from a government site where it says hate crime favours able bodied, gay, black, trans Muslims.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

No such thing as a hate crime against a "White Straight Male" in the UK Charlie and you know that's the case. In the same way as you can't be accused of racism against a white person in the UK, so you can call a white person a "Honky B***&^%" in front of a cop and nothing can be done!

However you and I are both in protected groups, you for your religion and me due to my "Fabulous sexuality"
My point is everyone no matter whom they are should be treated equally under the law and to give someone a longer prison sentence for murdering "me" as I'm gay than if a straight white guy is murdered is abhorrent, in my opinion!

Wow it seems amazing that 24% of incidents recorded are not possible according to you.

www.theguardian.com...

Discrimination laws apply everyone in the UK. Pretending they don't is a racist meme that I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are spreading unintentionally.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

also no doubt the same type of liberal who will pine for a criminal who killed the wrong person mistakenly in a drive by shooting to be released early because it was an accident .
edit on 19-2-2016 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

What are you talking about? Copy and paste whatever part you want me to read as all i saw was crime on the railway network!!

Better still rather than derail this poor chaps/chapess thread anymore, copy and paste it to me as a private message as I need to go now!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Understood. We have varying degrees of both manslaughter and homicide which is why I feel hate crimes are silly and redundant.

Yea and when some white ass gets killed....its just a regular killing cause they are nothing special. Thats part of the message of the "hate" crime deal. Its an accusation in itself and an extra actionable level of prejudice, political killing with sociological implications, against the alleged......before the darn thing even gets to court.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Perhaps you're purposely being a tad slow today!!

I employ a "Employement Law Firm" so I guess they know what they are doing, perhaps you missed that in my post????

I am fully aware of the law, what I said if you wish to take another gander at my post was "People in protected groups when up against the wall, will play the "Race Card", Gay Card" etc etc, nothing to do with the law and the reason it was written, people abuse the system to their own ends!

If you really believe that this does not happen in the UK, then you are living under a rock!!

If you are representing their advice correctly I would ask for a refund. Alternatively show me legislation that confers special employment rights to a group based on sexuality, race etc.

Yes people can try and game the system. The fault lies with the people doing so and those who let them.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

to make it easy for you

The greatest increase in racially motivated crimes in recent years was against white victims, which now account for 24% of incidents recorded. There were 346 hate crimes involving white victims in 2015 compared with 204 crimes in 2011, which represented 19% of such hate crimes at the time.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Lies.

22.0 percent were victims of an anti-white bias.

www.fbi.gov...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Yes people can try and game the system. The fault lies with the people doing so and those who let them.

Those who let them?? You have to go through the motions with ACAS and Employment Tribunals, no employer allows people to play the system intentionally, its the courts that accept frivolous cases that allow people to abuse the system!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

www.gov.uk...

The criteria, ahem

"Crimes committed against someone because of their disability, gender-identity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation are hate crimes and should be reported to the police."

Now you copy and paste from a government site where it says hate crime favours able bodied, gay, black, trans Muslims.

You don't find that in the official language but in the actions of the prosecutor, the language of the indictment......and on the 11oclock news state and government media tools when they say so.

link   
Hehe, a story which is being reported all over the MSM and you choose 'The Mirror' as the source. I love your threads.

link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

We can´t count out other muslim groups either. In asylum centers here there are fights going on every day and even local asylum center have had 2 police alarms in average every day since the center has been opened. The reason has been because different sects of muslims believers were fighting each other.
But we don´t know much about this incident yet.
edit on 19-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

www.gov.uk...

The criteria, ahem

I am so confused I can't seem to see the exclusion clause that states none of this applies to White Heterosexuals.......

Its almost like discrimination laws apply to everyone!!! Who knew!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You don't find it in the "official language" because it simply isn't true.

And ScepticScot already provided the data to prove it.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

We can't count out the old bill either, they're known for this in urban areas just to cause more crime for their quotas.

Old bill are the police for those not aware of British linguistics.
edit on 19-2-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Its almost like discrimination laws apply to everyone!!! Who knew!!!!!

Not quite everyone as was my point!
edit on 19.2.2016 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

You don't find it in the "official language" because it simply isn't true.

And ScepticScot already provided the data to prove it.

My point was that even still its ok for the authorities to come to a conclusion.....even though the langue isn't there, no guild lines really for what demonstrates that a killing took place because of whatever hate. The fact that it has been far easier for prosecutors to bring charges against some for hate simply because they are majority has been well known and is very demonstrative of the fact that the "hate crime" category was developed to bring a special prosecution capacity to down on non-protected classes.
edit on 19-2-2016 by Logarock because: n

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join