It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Alien Disclosure Will Not Occur

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418
Well there are ETs here, I see them everyday, and I am working on bringing out disclosure, have been in contact with others and some in Washington. You can check out my blog: www.exoduscussion.com

There is a lot of disinformation across the net, most of it is false. The ETs are here, and they absolutely are not detected. You can check out the CHP Google+, FBI Google+, and DoD Google+ sites, look for Saturn's Moon Andromedia, read what I have posted to their sites... They have not approached me... Peace

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlienView
You say you are ready for disclosure - have an open mind - and already have read and seen enough that you would not be surprised by the government admitting they know, and maybe have even made contact with extraterrestrial entities. This might be true. And you may think the world is ready for
disclosure. It is not.

And who are you to say that the world is not ready for disclosure, assuming that there truly is anything to disclose?

Fact is there are a lot of nuts in the world - unstable people with mental problems - alien disclosure may not affect some but others would become more disorientated and confused - their minds cannot even handle being Human and the real existence of aliens would throw many over the edge that they
are hanging on to.

I think those are far and few in between. In my opinion I think that most people would simply see disclosure as an opportunity to say "Aha! I told you so!", if anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rcg3000
a reply to: tanka418
Well there are ETs here, I see them everyday, and I am working on bringing out disclosure, have been in contact with others and some in Washington. You can check out my blog: www.exoduscussion.com

Your blog means nothing. For somebody who claims to see these ETs every day you are going to have to present some evidence.

There is a lot of disinformation across the net, most of it is false. The ETs are here, and they absolutely are not detected. You can check out the CHP Google+, FBI Google+, and DoD Google+ sites, look for Saturn's Moon Andromedia, read what I have posted to their sites... They have not approached me... Peace

If ETs are here and not detected then how, exactly, are you able to detect them? Lol.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
logicsoda wrote:

If ETs are here and not detected then how, exactly, are you able to detect them?

Consider this: If there a million telepaths in the world with a very high degree of telepathic ability - You would not be able to detect them unless they wanted you to OR you were one of them.

By the same token if there are say a million alien hybrids on the Earth - And if they wanted conceal this from the public,
You might not be able to detect them unless you were one of them.

"SCIENCEFICTIONALISM the Way of the FUTURE"
edit on 10-6-2016 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

Every time I see Bassett speak I see a man trying to sell something he knows is not gonna happen...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
June 15, 2016

This "news" isn't worthy of a thread, so I'll just post it here. Researchers will release a study today that predicts will Alien contact/disclosure WILL OCCUR.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join