It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage released of 'UFO' being shot down by Indian fighter jet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
*****The heading is slightly misleading from article in the West Australian. No footage is shown of a UFO actually being shot down*****

Footage has emerged after an Indian fighter jet was tasked to shoot down a ‘UFO’ after it set off a radar alert.

A ‘balloon shaped object’ was targeted when it was spotted close to the country’s border with Pakistan.

The object was hit by the Indian Air Force’s Su-30.

au.news.yahoo.com...

au.news.yahoo.com...

The footage contained within the website contains images of small palm sized triangular objects being picked up by locals. No other larger objects can be seen in footage.

edit on 19-2-2016 by CaptainBeno because: description

edit on 19-2-2016 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

edit on 19-2-2016 by CaptainBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Those poor misunderstood weather balloon aliens. My prayers are with them!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It is hard for me to understand all of what they say, but they said the metal pieces exploded when they landed down onto the ground?

And the UFO was shaped like balloons.

They came across the border from Pakistan. I am no expert but I do know there has been many conflict and trouble between India and Pakistan.

Could it maybe be from terrorists trying to launch bombs into India?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
More Horse !@#$ I'm so over this UFO genre.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I don´t know, but i think i saw this months or years ago for the first time, or something very, very similiar.
Next thing, the metal pieces, don`t they look like simple projectiles?
And if the thought the shot down an outerspace UFO, why do they touch the parts with bare hands?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   
The metal triangles are probably ammo used to shoot down the weather balloon. I doubt they would fire a high dollar rocket at a kite or balloon.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Would a kite or balloon show up on radar ? seems like it would need to be huge.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I don't think a balloon would cause an explosion heard 10k away. They also said it was shiny, maybe it was the real deal.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Interesting news but I recall on several past incidents the 'Aliens' shoot back later on....

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
*****The heading is slightly misleading from article in the West Australian. No footage is shown of a UFO actually being shot down*****

Footage has emerged after an Indian fighter jet was tasked to shoot down a ‘UFO’ after it set off a radar alert.

A ‘balloon shaped object’ was targeted when it was spotted close to the country’s border with Pakistan.

au.news.yahoo.com...

au.news.yahoo.com...

The footage contained within the website contains images of small palm sized triangular objects being picked up by locals. No other larger objects can be seen in footage.

Well done, you managed to link to a page that has a some blurry footage of people holding something up, a fake/hoax Canberra ufo video, a beyond idiotic 3 lights over Moscow video and the bright streaking light "puzzling" Californians was a rocket launch.

Good one! Although im sure the usual suspects will be in here to praise you for this find and tell me to "open my eyes"

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
More Horse !@#$ I'm so over this UFO genre.

Its so lame isnt it? And UFO believers wonder why the rest of the world laugh at them.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here's some video, This was last month, and the footage shown on the link was last month.

edit on 19-2-2016 by smurfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Where have you lot down under been?

We got this story about a month ago in Blighty and there is already a thread about it.

Indian Air Force Shoot Down UFO – Jan 26th 2016

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno

au.news.yahoo.com...

au.news.yahoo.com...

Wish I could down vote this entire thread. Misleading title, borderline hoax, Yahoo, ect...

They shot down a baloon and recovered the debris, not exactly a UFO by definition. Probably just a weather balloon rofl.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Whoa??!

A bit rough guys considering I'm just a go-between?! I was merely posting a news story that came on a news feed.

So, let me get this right. You'd let a headline like that just pass you by and not share it?

I see the UFO forum is getting a little exacting in it's old age.

Interesting, there also seems to be pages of other stuff in here that also has as much credibility.

A bit harsh guys.

Oh well, I'll be watching you.

new topics

top topics

join