It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of Turkish military vehicles cross Syria border, dig trenches

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

One might consider time as being a factor to what response might happen after a warning or warnings are given . Not long ago a Russian jet was in Turkish air-space for seconds and somebody decided how to address it . Russia is many things but quick knee jerk actors doesn't seem to be one of them . They don't mind letting someone have enough rope to hang themselves with .

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How convienient a massive explosion in Ankara justifies Turkeys actions.

The same people that jalied a journalist who risked his life to go into Syria to report what is going on. The same government that has been sensoring and imprisoning journalists.

Shelling the Kurds for 4 days and fighting and bombing Kurds for months using the wars for their own plan to get rid of the Kurds.

So far the US seems to be staying out of it but who knows.

Looks like Turkey is using the 911 playbook.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I would say that Russia has been pretty quiet in finding enemies in comparison say to the USA and UK wouldn't you over the last 16 years?

I appreciate you appear to dislike Russia as a country or RT and of course common sense says watch other news channels also which I assumed most people did. I have great respect for Mr Lavrov and one can't help noticing that a lot of Russians are fans of Mr Putin, something that cannot be said for Cameron and side kicks. Unfortunately for them a lot of what Putin says makes sense. But each to his own of course.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi
Because the CIA isn't in the American and other Western nations at all..

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

The problem with Putin's popularity is that he controls the media, and therefore the message. It would be surprise if he was unpopular when the PR machine paints him to be something he is not. In Russia the political opposition is cowed and silenced.

RT.com is a self professed propaganda arm of the Russian government. They are hardly going to report news that is off message and gets editors sacked, or worse.

Don 't go fooling yourself that Putin is some white knight. Question what you read in RT.com, that's all I am saying.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Is there a non-biased news source?

They report the truth when it fits them, and skew it when it doesn't.
RT doesn't hide their bias, neither does Fox, Assume CNN and MSNBC is also biased.

RT had a 3rd party debate 2012. does that discredit Gary Johnson and Jill Stein?

Use the brain, catch the biases, decipher the truth.

yea there is a level where a source should be trashed, beforeitsnews, veteranstoday, addictinginfo. to name a few. known garbage.

I personally read zerohedge and wade through the doom and gloom bias. most hillarious commentors on the internets. best graphs in the biz and I am a sucker for graphs. and they do seem to strike a nerve when the Fed tweets back at them.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

No. But too many ATS'ers where using RT as a source to critique American policy and decisions so Springer made a hoopla about it and basically called RT a Russian propaganda station.

Meanwhile, the American media is unbiased and speaks truth
and is above said criticism. Well, to most members anyways.. After that post RT was assassinated as a source of information since the drones see it as prop.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

Yeah RT did an alien UFO section on their website and even mentioned ATS in it a couple of months before Springer did that ( and he's entightled to his opinion )

Didn't someone from RT also create an account in that time frame and didn't last long?

back on topIc,there been any updates on OPs story?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: paraphi
It is RT.com, so take with a pibnch of salt.

I don't understand this kind of ignorance.
do people really just disregard things because they dont like a country?

If rt.com said the earth was round you'd still act stupid and say "its rt.com so ill take it with a pinch of salt"

But if a western murdoch media news outlet says it your frothing at the mouth like a dog.

truth be told I find rt.com more reliable than most, at the moment.

You find RT.COM reliable...............LOL
/

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

I have not found it to report baseless made up stories yet. Maybe I have not looked hard enough. Could you show me one? The way some people talk about it, there should be pages of hoaxes. I just want to see an example.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join