It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Anyone with a brain knows Bush and his cabinet were heavily vested in the military, security and petroleum based business positions.

Anyone who is willing to Google can see that these people collectively made hundreds of billions via the war on terror, the implementation of domestic and international spying, the rise of gas prices over 200% in less than a decade and of course the two ground wars...

9/11 was the catalyst for all of this, it was the fuel that spurred on all of this policy and subsequently all of the revenue these people made.

hundreds of billions of dollars is motive enough... people murder for $20 or less regularly

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
What are the odds that this guy is going to get assassinated?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Trump: "Elect me and I'll find out who really knocked down those towers.."

Clinton: "Elect me and I'll get to the bottom of the UFO mystery.."

This is beyond surreal..

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I want to know about Roswell, Donald. What you gonna do?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: clay2 baraka

One week after taking office:

"We did a full investigation and have concluded it was Bin Laden"

"We did a full investigation and have concluded it was swamp gas and Chinese lanterns"

Anybody who votes based on rhetoric and campaign promises is a moron.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Donald Trump-Patriot
Bush Clinton-Criminals
All this murder, mass murder, war profiteering, attack on our Bill of Rights, goes smack dab back to 9/11.
"Let's find out what is going on."
Trump 2016! The only choice.
edit on 21-2-2016 by beijingyank because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Man, I can see people in a room with their hands over their ears, and someone say's "Did he say that?"
Balls indeed.

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
He is one saucey individual...I just can't imagine him giving the state of the union calmly if he bacame president...

If he vowed to ban clapping from the state of the union he has my vote..

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
He is simply saying he will be honest. I mean, has there ever been a more transparent person running for office...ever? This mans entire life is in the media and has been for decades.

There are no new revelations....

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This mans entire life is in the media and has been for decades.

Yet he has sealed his college records exactly the same way Obama did, and where is his birth certificate?

posted on Feb, 23 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

It doesn't take Trump to know.

Saudi Arabia knocked down the twin towers after their first attempt failed in '93.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If Trumps a chump, then what does that make us? Do you only say that because it rhymes? And as for calling out someone by using the word 'bragadocio', isnt that a bit 'bragadocio' of yourself?

I hope Trump finally sheds some light on this shady subject. It would be nice to have some real answers for once. Maybe he can get the hidden commission report documents released finally - Heres to hope -

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The Saudi's were just useful idiots with money.
Hmm.....oh wait, now I see the connection.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha I think it fair to assess Trump knows.
Time for the neocon, PNAC, Bushnik, and "Dead-Eye" Cheneyites to make plans to visit "Kenny Boy" Lay on the Bush ranch in Paraguay.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee I would love to see a woman in he White House without a "Dead Body List."

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

Wonder if Trumps final repose over 911 will be better than Hillary's?

They might even censor parts of his explanation like they did with this response.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33 Let's get this straight. When The Donald takes the White House, every "Manchurian" CIA asset in Hollywood, and Mainstream Media will be outsourced to China.

posted on Feb, 27 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The Donald is promising us a lot. It will be interesting to see if he can deliver any of it, or if he is just another hot windbag.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join