It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not to mention since Trump supporters love polls

They should probably look at the polls that mostly say trump would lose to Hillary or Bernie in head to head debates
But they conveniently ignore those

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Abysha

It's called leverage.

I keep telling you the main business principle in negotiation is understanding what your leverage is and how to use it.

Leverage requires credibility. This is a person who barks out delusional promises like literally building a Great Wall of 'Merica to keep out the Mongols er... I mean, Mexicans. He thinks he could actually keep people out of our nation because of the gods they worship. His ironic use of hyperbole reaches supernatural proportions (yes, I realize what I just did there).

No, he has no leverage because he is constantly saying things like this. But I promise you that if he blew the whole thing wide open, a whole lot of people will be switching their votes to Trump. Honestly, I would even consider it (let me just swallow that vomit back down, excuse me).

Not leverage.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

How about he shows us who it was and then we elect him. That's a promise a multi-billionaire can carry out without being a president.

because hes full of it

2nd

Yeah, on Truth-O-Meter, he has the worst record I think. He only has 1 comment that is recorded as truthful.

Im sure he's made more publicly, but for the claims they've dissected...only 1.

1 True

6 Mostly True

15 Half True

37 False

18 Pants on Fire

I wouldn't put too much stock into anything he says. He sued someone for libel, and they proved in court he lied about his net worth, ended up dismissing the case. If memory serves. Donald says what he thinks will be the best, most effective thing to say at the time, he's not a man of his word.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: starfoxxx

Who I'm voting for doesn't matter. That's not what this thread is about. Nor does it change any of the facts around trump. Nor the fact that if he gets the nomination Hillary or Bernie will be potus

I don't look forward to being right about that.

Career Politician = Bad. Why? Because they know what's going on?

Arrogant, egotistical, somewhat successful businessman = Good. Why? Because he "throws out" everything - - and occasionally something sticks to someone - - - who thinks its all about him/her,

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
He was throwing down tonight. He didn't have 3 desperate religious nutbags beating down his door so he could talk about serious stuff. Im surprised he isn't on ATS. Im sure he has been here before if not all the time. This is where he gets his info from.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
He was throwing down tonight. He didn't have 3 desperate religious nutbags beating down his door so he could talk about serious stuff. Im surprised he isn't on ATS. Im sure he has been here before if not all the time. This is where he gets his info from.

I'll wait for the transcripts.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: boncho Compare to Hilary that's Trump change. Hilarys record is so bad that even liberal SNL pointed it out.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
So, I know 4 years of Hilary will lead to nothing good. I know 4 years of Bernie will lead to nothing getting passed, which means nothing good... Trump is such an interesting wild card, I feel he's capable of so much nonsense, which could be interesting with Top Classified stuff... lol

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

a reply to: boncho Compare to Hilary that's Trump change. Hilarys record is so bad that even liberal SNL pointed it out.

Give me FACTUAL data that Hillary's record is bad.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee Career politicians got us into this debt, if that's what you think "knows whats going on" means then please don't vote and "semi successful" ? LMAO

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee Career politicians got us into this debt, if that's what you think "knows whats going on" means then please don't vote and "semi successful" ? LMAO

Sounds like "sound bites" to me.

I lived in AZ for 20 years. No such thing as a political conversation - - - only "sound bites" - - FOX News, Rush, etc.

edit on 18-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I know right, its like the people into polls are waiting on the democrats to wake up and vote for Trump but You and I know they wont.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Some of you have done no research on this topic, I can tell by your replies.

The Saudi's were involved for sure, what percentage I don't know, could be only 10%.
One thing is clear the American government of 2 administrations both Democratic and Republican has consistently protected them.

Thomas Massie the congressman has read the 28 pages that have been hidden from the public, and he made a cryptic comment that seems to indicate what I am saying.

yes, i heard the 28pgs mentioned on Hannity today.

Trump said he would open it and tell the people what was in it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Term limits, for everyone!!!! No more career politicians. WE the people, should demand this.. The White House has to look at petitions over 100k signatures...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
I had enough of career politicians involved in scandals after scandals.

After scandals, after scandals, after multiple FBI investigations, shady business dealings, repeatedly getting caught lying to her own government and all of us, several suspicious deaths, and more scandals...

with hillary all I see is the Oligarch kicking it up to a higher gear under her.

⬆That's a guarantee.

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the game is rigged, especially at the level of the party primaries. The fix is probably in, the Dem delegates will likely go to Clinton, and then those in control will try to do something- ANYTHING- to put forward a candidate besides the Donald. I'm quite sure Jeb Bush would be their number 1 draft pick. But as low as his numbers have been, that may be impossible. It's all about putting a puppet in the big chair, someone who'd have no problem staying on whatever script they've been given. Hillary and Jeb are perfect to fill that role, Trump is a wild card.

My prediction is that Bernie wins the popular vote but the delegates overwhelmingly go for Hilldog, and she will be the Dem nominee. On the Repub side, it will be someone besides Trump. The corruption of the voting system will be laid bare for the American people, and there will be a shockingly low turnout in the presidential election.

The more people who feel betrayed and imprisoned by our system, the more of us who can no longer live every day and pay their taxes as our childrens' future sinks deeper and deeper into bankruptcy and perpetual control, the sooner there can be some kind of revolution.

THIS COUNTRY NEEDS AN ENEMA.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
Trump is unhinged alright. Like a trailer load of animal waste on a freeway while on a turn, spilling itself on everyting as it falls. I think Trump instinctively knows he won't win, so he's letting it fly. And to think we thought he was doing that the whole time. What a joker.

If Trump is elected president, I'll take all that back. The biggest joke of all in the history of this country will do just fine on its own.

But maybe I'm wrong? Sigh. I can't take Trump seriously. He squawks too rudely and exposes his ignorance with every fevered effort.
edit on 2/18/2016 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Trump will say anything to appeal to anyone, most of the time without any details on how he would achieve what he is speaking about. Everyone clings to somethibg different but he is an entertainer.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537
WE the people, should demand this . .

As if, the people have any clue to the inner workings of top level politics.

Give me a career politician who knows what the frak is going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Really? We've actually reached the point where the U.S. presidential candidates are playing
"I've got a secret! And I won't tell you unless you elect me." now?

Disgust on so many levels.

The saddest part is, I truly believe we are being given this guy to prevent any other choice than Clinton in the end. And the people are buying it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: jhn7537
WE the people, should demand this . .

As if, the people have any clue to the inner workings of top level politics.

Give me a career politician who knows what the frak is going on.

So, what would your suggestion be?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join