It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Vows: ‘Elect Me And You’ll Find Out Who Really Knocked Down The Twin Towers’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
He went "there"?

He seriously went "there"?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The Saudis may have been responsible, but I'm more concerned with who let the fox in the hen house...obviously not a well intentioned keeper. To this day I am still very upset, but I do not wish hellfire for pawns who were easily manipulated and coerced to create a chaotic/murderous diversion which has led to unraveling our freedoms. I believe freedom and liberty are worth dying for, and those who have died honorably for those freedoms and liberty have been dishonored by our current world regime and climate of invading everyone and everything. No one is safe, but for those who ravage upon our societies. The world was in on 9-11, because too many have gained power and taken freedoms/liberties as result of the aftermath. All in the guise of protecting their citizens from such horror and tragedy. The hired murderers don't get a pass, but neither should their employers.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: Sremmos80

“As I get closer and closer to the goal, it’s going to get different,” Mr. Trump said in an interview that ran Wednesday on Fox News’ “On the Record with Greta Van Susteren.”

“We started off … 17 people. Now we’re down to not very many people,” he said. “And once you get to a certain level, it changes. I will be changing very rapidly.”

“I’m very capable of changing to anything I want to change to,” the real estate mogul said.

and people still trust this guy .........the cognitive dissonance is epic

who are you voting for man behind the mask????? hillary bernie?? cruz 'your guy' o i bet your
'sitting' this one out or writing someone in.... well whichever it is... there will be hell to pay if clinton wins
and the only person who can take on the clinton machine is trump..

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Donalds a dead duck if he comes through with this.....
The people that pulled off 9,11 are so far removed from ever coming to light barring an act of god....

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

BS. He won't follow through and reveal anything 'new.'

We'll just get more of the same *ahem* evidence and he'll drop it completely. Much like he did with the Obama birth certificate issue.

edit on 18-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

If trump gets nominated it's a Win for Hillary. You Have no idea what you are talking about. Democrats are praying that Donald Trump gets the nomination

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

BS. He won't follow through and reveal anything 'new.'

We'll just get more of the same *ahem* evidence and he'll drop it completely. Much like he did with the Obama birth certificate issue.

If Trump actually knew anything - - his ego would never have let him keep quiet.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

If trump gets nominated it's a Win for Hillary. You Have no idea what you are talking about. Democrats are praying that Donald Trump gets the nomination

Look at all the women who HATE hillary !!! Their willing to vote for a 70 something year old man over the first female..
People don't trust her further then u could kick a can down the road.. people get the false impression that people think their getting 2 for one itll be old willy in the white house all over again.. a lot of people understand that is not true.. Clintons biggest voter group is women 65 and older... come on!! Even Mike tyson likes trump. Trump has alot of blac votes too. Again who are you voting for man behind the mask?? dont dodge it

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
Donalds a dead duck if he comes through with this.....
The people that pulled off 9,11 are so far removed from ever coming to light barring an act of god....

You know God just might want these guys brought to justice for their evil, some things may happen in the near future that will really shock and surprise people. The bible says "you reap what you sow" in other philosophies it's known as Karma.
We all have seen it, from a person that instantly hurts himself stealing something, to a Nazi on trial at 94 for crimes against humanity that happened over 1/2 a century ago, sometimes it's very slow other times it's fast, but it does happen.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Not that I wouldn't love this but I have zero faith in Trump. Didn't he send investigators to look into Obamas birth certificate?

In any case, if Trump has a death wish then he's got whats coming if he really means to deliver such a thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think I've figured out that Trump - - throws everything out and hopes something sticks.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If Trump actually knew anything - - his ego would never have let him keep quiet.

See, you nailed it, when he finds out he will want to vindicate what he said in the public realm, because of his huge ego.
Really it's for the wrong reason, but I will take the truth any way I can get it.

This is what we found out, see I sold you so, I was right again, type of thing.
Remember too New York is "His" city, I believe he would like to see justice for his fellow New Yorkers that died.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I'm not so sure about that assuming the system isn't rigged. I think Hillary would motivate a lot of first time voters to come out against her.

I think Trump would make a horrible president ,but between him and Hillary I think I would take a scary gamble with him over her.

I had enough of career politicians involved in scandals after scandals. Its a lose lose situation but I think I would rather take Trump and yes I know he has his own scandals. The small advantage I see with trump over her is that he cant keep his mouth shut and his ego he might actually expose some of the corruption in congress to save his own arse. Not much but with hillary all I see is the Oligarch kicking it up to a higher gear under her.

edit on 20229America/ChicagoThu, 18 Feb 2016 22:20:49 -0600000000p2942 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Remember too New York is "His" city, I believe he would like to see justice for his fellow New Yorkers that died.

And I don't think Trump cares about anyone, but Trump.

New York is a business.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well alrighty then. That's a bit crazy. I mean I do believe there was heavy Saudi involvement. It would be nice to have a president that wasn't in the pocket of the Saudi royal family. Of all the countries in the entire world, I think Saudi Arabia is the biggest threat to the world. They started and continue to promote wahabiism, which is the basis for the ideologies of ISIS, Al Queda, Boko Harem and just about every other terror organization out there. Trump also just got half members of ATS voting for him.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
"You may find it's the Saudis"

For anybody who has spent time on ATS and in the 9/11 forums this is a big deal.
If he follows through on this, even Ron Paul wouldn't take this on.

LINK

Trump is unhinged; 9/11, the Pope, nothing is off limits for him.
Reading the comments, he just locked up the Truther vote too, he is attracting a broad range of voters now.

He is another Killer Klown of the Cirque du Freaque of politics.
If every 'other' corrupt and ignorant freaque votes for him, he won't be president, he'll be God!

edit on 18-2-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

People don't trust her further then u could kick a can down the road..

She's still in the lead.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: Xarian6
He's starting to sound like a lot of our more *unhinged* (too much Internets) peeps on the boards.

If you want to vote for that... i won't cry for you if he wins.

There really are no other words, how this got this far.. is beyond sanity, now you see him as one of us.....

Words fail.

Well # trump cant be worse then Obama!!! NO way in hell..no way he can be worse then clinton or sanders...

lets roll the dice baby

Oh it can get MUCH worse.

Imagine every other civilized nation on earth, refusing to deal with your President..

You'll be the next North Korea, diplomatically.

Alliances broken, you'll be on your own and at the mercy of whomever he pisses off first..if your Country doesn't devolve into civil chaos before that.. you need a leader... he's a CEO, and a pathological liar with 0 care for the consequences of anyone else but 'merica. I agree there's not many options.. my country UNDERSTANDS that very well.. but Trump isn't a option if you want stability... if you want it all to burn.. then he's #1

Good luck with that.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Who I'm voting for doesn't matter. That's not what this thread is about. Nor does it change any of the facts around trump. Nor the fact that if he gets the nomination Hillary or Bernie will be potus

I don't look forward to being right about that.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think carter said that if he was elected, he'd come out with the trust about the UFOs too. I think carter had every intention of following through on that but then once in office was told enough to understand why that could never happen.
I don't believe trump has any intention of making good on this one really, but even if I am wrong, it will be like carter, once he is in office, he will be told enough to know that it can never happen. but, I think he already knows this, so well, chalk one lie up for trump I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join