It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cthulhu, Morgoth, Sargeras, Lord Vader, Dr. DOOM, Sephiroth etc...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Earlier I saw a thread, in it was posted " vote for Cthulhu, greatest of two evils".

I like that, but is Cthulhu really the greatest evil we could find to vote for?

I choose Morgoth or Sargeras honestly, because I love LOTR, and WarCraft mythologies.

If you vote Sargeras I will wear the Sargeras kitten avi ghost made for me

But if you would rather Lord Vader, I understand, he is one of my all time favorite badguys. As well as Sephiroth, and Victor Bon Doom.

Who do you guys think is really the greatest evil that you would vote for?

Special mention, Diablo stormed heaven defeated Impirious, the greatest warrior in all of creation, and shattered the diamond Gates of heaven.

The winner by popular vote gets cookies, can't have the end of the world without cookies!
edit on 18-2-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras
I see that Cthulhu has eaten you before you could type anything. I hope you make a good meal. I don't want to be next.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
I see that Cthulhu has eaten you before you could type anything. I hope you make a good meal. I don't want to be next.

Lol, just dropped my phone, but yes, it was hit or miss there for a second.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh crap. He threw you back up. I better run.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Oh crap. He threw you back up. I better run.

Ya..the burning legion causes bad indigestion, infinite army of demons and all that...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
They have my vote. They can't be as bad as the ones running now.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Ah, I even put the kitten avi on in anticipation of my victory... Dammit!

That slogan rules!!!!

Bastage!! I should have thought of that!!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
We had this debate on ATS awhile back.

It was the Joker who was the baddest badass of them all

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
We had this debate on ATS awhile back.

It was the Joker who was the baddest badass of them all

Deadpool is 6 times cooler than joker at least, here is the proof!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Von Doom turned the fictitious nation of Latveria into a world class economic powerhouse single handedly and the country produces some of the world's finest robotics technology despite maintaining closed borders.
Best king evah.

Vader is a bad guy, sure, but only from the perspective of the enemies of the Empire. Another perspective is that he was a tireless crusader against a politico-religious cult with airs of being an unsupervised intergalactic police force with no jurisdictional limits and final authority in all matters of justice, diplomacy and war. If you want a galaxy in chaos, don't vote for Vader. Vote for rogue terrorist general Leia Organa and her guerrilla war party that engages in conflict even after peace treaties have been signed.

Anyway, I'd vote for Megatron. Cruel and violent despot with delusions of political order, he's like the fallen angel Lucifer with an atomic howitzer bolted to his arm. Pax per tyrannis.

#nerdlife
edit on 18-2-2016 by Unresponsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Psh you're just voting Sargeras because that's you! I'll vote for either Cthulhu or the Dagon.

From Dagon: "Then suddenly I saw it. With only a slight churning to mark its rise to the surface, the thing slid into view above the dark waters. Vast, Polyphemus-like, and loathsome, it darted like a stupendous monster of nightmares to the monolith, about which it flung its giant scaly arms, the while it bowed its hideous head and gave vent to certain measured sounds. I think I went mad then." -Lovecraft

How can you not love Lovecraft. Amazing.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unresponsible
Von Doom turned the fictitious nation of Latveria into a world class economic powerhouse single handedly and the country produces some of the world's finest robotics technology despite maintaining closed borders.
Best king evah.

Vader is a bad guy, sure, but only from the perspective of the enemies of the Empire. Another perspective is that he was a tireless crusader against a politico-religious cult with airs of being an unsupervised intergalactic police force with no jurisdictional limits and final authority in all matters of justice, diplomacy and war. If you want a galaxy in chaos, don't vote for Vader. Vote for rogue terrorist general Leia Organa and her guerrilla war party that engages in conflict even after peace treaties have been signed.

Anyway, I'd vote for Megatron. Cruel and violent despot with delusions of political order. Pax per tyrannis.

#nerdlife

Ah, Lord Megaton!!

Exactly the kinda of heartless tyrant I could vote for!!

A girl scout compared to Sargeras( hint hint!!
) but yes ruthless and evil for sure!!

Very good pick!

I might be swayed against myself with that one.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
How about that bitch bartender that calls last call at 1:45 am she's pretty evil

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Psh you're just voting Sargeras because that's you! I'll vote for either Cthulhu or the Dagon.

From Dagon: "Then suddenly I saw it. With only a slight churning to mark its rise to the surface, the thing slid into view above the dark waters. Vast, Polyphemus-like, and loathsome, it darted like a stupendous monster of nightmares to the monolith, about which it flung its giant scaly arms, the while it bowed its hideous head and gave vent to certain measured sounds. I think I went mad then." -Lovecraft

How can you not love Lovecraft. Amazing.

Lovecraft just had a way with describing horror incarnate didn't he?

Though I must counter with a couple quotes from Sephiroth.... " Cloud, I thought of a wonderful gift for you! Allow me to give you despair!? "

" Cloud, tell me what you cherish most, so I can take it away! "

" I will end this world, and use it as my vessel to sail through the stars! "

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
How about that bitch bartender that calls last call at 1:45 am she's pretty evil

Gggrrrrrr!!!!!!
!!!!!

OK she is a real bitch!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Anyone from the Umbrella Corporation.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Yes but alice goes all " boyscout" on us.... Kinda sad really, she could have been one of the greatest villains ever, though as a " boyscout" she is still much more viable as best badguy ever than the useless douche that plays the evil mastermind...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Yes he did. I have a book with some of his short stories. Need to read it, just waiting for the weather to warm up and I plan on going out by the river and a table where anyone can sit at around 11 PM or midnight, lighting a tall white candle, and reading his tales of horror.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My uncle Wesker would not be pleased as he already runs the world from behind the scenes.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

/EOT

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join