It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Physical World is Actually Created by Thought

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DisinfoCom
In the spirit realm

Bypassing the "spirit realm" (of the imagination), for a moment;

Our Physical World is Actually Created by Thought

It's amazing how close you stumbled to the Reality!
A) Not anything is ever 'created/caused', 'creation' is not possible!
No one waves a magic wand, and for his 'reasons', manufactures some physical Universe out of emptiness.
Other than in the imagination of believers, of course.

B) The 'physical world" to which you refer, when closely examined is not 'stuff' made from anything, everything that exists is 'made from' the same thing; thought/Mindstuff!
The notion of 'physical' is only that, a notion, an artifact of 'magnification', Perspective!
If you had the Perspective of a 'quark' (magnification), there would be no imagination of 'solidity/physical'!
All would be 'cloud'.

So, slightly adjusting your statement, we have the (scientific/philosophical) Reality of; "Our Physical World is Actually Thought"!
Yes, existence is just a 'Thought', as perceived from 'infinite' unique Perspectives!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
thinking up those 50 million dollars and will let you all know what happens.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DisinfoCom

WTF is this thread? I thought disinfo.com was a website about applying serious analysis to conspiracy topics or something like that, but it's been a really long time since I actually visited the website. Clearly I must have been wrong because this thread is anything but serious, I think it gave me a brain tumor.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1KINGHUGO

Lets all think good thoughts,rid the world of wars etc.

The problem with this is that there is no one actually doing thought anyway!!
Thought just happens spontaneously.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Interesting thoughts you have. Me I think the creator created everything in cosmic mind, but things solidified from the thought gradually, like the spirit became etherial, then etherial became luminous then luminous became airial then airial became liquid then liquid became solid, so that's how we came also into being - of course after planets etc.

But if we for example do meditation, we become more aware of our etherial, luminous etc even spiritual nature. For us this life is real, but for the creater it is just thougth projection. This is how I understand. Have a nice spiritual day!

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

In the spirit realm thought is action, thought creates, thought destroys, and thought is the reality.

Then it's probably a good thing the spirit realm doesn't exist outside of thought.

Pushing your atheist envelope in the first post!? We go get into again if you so desire?

Nice thread OP, life thrives in the material and spirit.

ANYONE can experience it. Most don't want to, and remain ignorant to realities beyond that which their senses are limited too... it's a safeguard for their sanity.

The same song and dance.

Meditate, work on detoxifying your organs, all of them that you have abused your lifetime which limit your filters and senses to experience what your main senses cannot.

Work on your mental faculty, think more deeply, use imagination to create worlds in your mind, get attuned with your breath/consciousness together.

Most importantly, don't close yourself off to that which governs the material; thought, consciousness, the spirit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join