It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Baby Dolphin Died in Argentina After Being Manhandled by Tourists for Pictures!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Ignorance is bliss.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Nothing stupider than people........

What happens when a wild animal intrudes on human habitat?? It's killed or relocated. We pull them from their habitat and kill them.

Who exactly is the "animal" here?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Yes, terrible, tragic things happen second to second to animals, humans and flora across the globe.

It still doesn't make THIS bs right or acceptable -- Only repulsive and sickening because we as humans SHOULD know better.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Slaughtered in a humane way if you're referring to the meat we eat and not suffocated to death like this poor dolphin.

So, as long as we slaughter it "humanely"....got it.
Perhaps you don't know how a lot of the animals slaughtered for human consumption actually live? Where is all the faux outrage then?...but yeah, as long as we kill it [kindly]

There's a huge difference between killing an animal for sustenance in as painless a way as possible for the animal

How many animals have you killed for food?
I can tell you right now, unless it's inside a setting where they are essentially holding the animal down, it doesn't always work out so well. It's not always "that simple".....they don't always go down quickly.

even when other animals kill animals for food the kill is done as efficiently as possible

This is just not even close to the truth.
Ever watched a large cat toy with it's food? Or, eat the ass out of it while it's still living? Apparently not, otherwise you wouldn't make such a ludicrous statement. (I see others have pointed this out as well)

killing an animal just to have a cool picture in your photo collection

As messed up as this story is....I doubt that was the intention, but yeah, the righteous indignation.......let the hate flow through

P.S. Like I said, messed up story.....but, the outrage over this is ridiculous. So many horrible things in the world and this is the kind of sh*t that has people calling for the death of others? Jesus Christ, get a grip people!

I ate some dolphin the other day....does that make me a horrible person?
It was fished out of the ocean......do you know how they typically bring those on board? (Other larger fish as well).......perhaps not, because if you did, you wouldn't be talking about how humans "kill kindly" (it's often not a pretty sight)

edit on 18-2-2016 by Jakal26 because: Now, bring the hate everyone...misrepresent what I've said here and let it flow. Ik you can....Ik you will.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Slaughtered in a humane way??? LOL... that's hilarious. Go do some research on the meat industry.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
I ate some dolphin the other day....does that make me a horrible person?

Yes - yes it does.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

What is the difference between eating a dolphin and other life?

(I knew those like you would come)

Come on, let the hate flow through

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I would have thought someone with a brain cell would have took control and put the fish
back into the water.Idiots.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26
Well some might argue it's to do with the fact that Dolphins are vastly more intelligent and sentient than most other animals. Me personally, I see no difference. Kill to eat only when necessary is my belief, and for most of the western world it's certainly no longer necessary.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

some might argue it's to do with the fact that Dolphins are vastly more intelligent and sentient than most other animals

Pigs are also very intelligent. So are many other animals.

Kill to eat only when necessary is my belief

I like eating meat.

and for most of the western world it's certainly no longer necessary.

Perspective is everything, I suppose.
Who are you (or these others you speak of) to deem what is "necessary" for me?
I will continue to eat animals, because....I am an animal. I am sorry you (and/or others) have a problem with that [not really]

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Don't come all high and mighty on me like you think you know me

I only eat meat that I know is sourced from local farmers who look after their livestock, from the butchers, because it's better quality meat and I have no idea about the source when it comes to supermarkets so avoid their meats. Maybe it's different in whatever backwards inhumane animal killing land you come from but in the UK we have laws in place to make sure animals are treated and killed as humanely as possible.

As for killing animals to eat, if you count fish as animals then yes I've caught many that I've killed and prepared for eating and either eaten myself or given to family to cook, so I know all too well about the killing part not always going smoothly and it's not something I really enjoy doing but I believe if you wish to eat meat then you should be prepared to kill what you're going to eat.

Note I never said anything about animals killing humanely, I said as efficient as possible so don't try to twist my words into something else, the point was they're killing for food and doing it as efficiently as they can, not in order to take a snapshot and post it up on tigergram or tailbook or whatever social media animals would use if they could use social media to post their unprepared dinner.

So don't come at me with your own righteous indignation like you know it all, because you don't

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Shall the karma vibes strike them... Next time the selfie Kings.... Queens take pix at a shark tank only gaurded by flimsy rails.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

LOL

I like how you ignore the fact that others called you out for your post as well, not just me. But yeah...indignation, and all that.

Perhaps you should look into how those animals are treated. I doubt it's as you think it is, or do you just care about how they are killed vs how they live day to day life before said death?
edit on 18-2-2016 by Jakal26 because: I'm in the US, btw...so yeah, "backwards" and "inhumane"...I'll agree with you there.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

Some humans have no right to exist. ...leaving it at that

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The others didn't disseminate it the way you did nor did they come across as so pompous and so "higher than thou"

And you can doubt all you like, I know where my meat comes from and how it's looked after because it's all local

Perhaps in future you should keep your ill informed opinions of others to yourself instead of coming across as arrogant and pompous

But I know your type, you know everything, so it's pointless having this discussion with you, good day

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

And you can doubt all you like, I know where my meat comes from and how it's looked after because it's all local

Never said the meat you personally eat wasn't something you did/didn't know about. You were speaking of laws in the UK....and I was speaking of typical meat production in the US.

Perhaps in future you should keep your ill informed opinions of others to yourself instead of coming across as arrogant and pompous

Or...you could just realize this is a public forum and I will post as I choose, just as you do....
Suck it up, butter cup.

But I know your type, you know everything, so it's pointless having this discussion with you, good day

What was it we were discussing again?
Oh, that's right....how you were speaking about how animals "kill humanely"....LOL. (because, honestly, that's what got my "I have to reply" fingers going anyways).....

Yeah, when you find those animals, tell me again about how "I know it all"...and "you are right".....or whatever the hell.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

You saved me having to reply to that post - word for word

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Death penalty for those involved.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
So, yeah.....about all this faux outrage

Link

Curious to see if some of you that were saying people should be killed for this will respond.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This incident is proof than human beings do not deserve this planet.

Every last one of us should be wiped out and Earth should be returned to the animals.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join