It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That book was never found

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I saw the many strings of time, yet just one of them is right.. The others leads to damnation..Once they called us timelords, simply cause we adjusted time to its rightful path.. We learned to work with the scribes, but that lead my people to its doom.. They searched for the book, in a place where one thousand and one night lived, it wasnt there.. So they went to sea, and slaughtered everyone they could see.. The book was not still found, but they found the secret and a new age of man began...
Seven hundred years has passed, now we claim our rightful place yet again as the dark side of a never ending light..

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantjil
I saw the many strings of time, yet just one of them is right.. The others leads to damnation..Once they called us timelords, simply cause we adjusted time to its rightful path.. We learned to work with the scribes, but that lead my people to its doom.. They searched for the book, in a place where one thousand and one night lived, it wasnt there.. So they went to sea, and slaughtered everyone they could see.. The book was not still found, but they found the secret and a new age of man began...
Seven hundred years has passed, now we claim our rightful place yet again as the dark side of a never ending light..
I have that book. In my hand. It begins"looking through the eyes of a heart on a journey " if you mean some other book then please disregard.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Godthief because:"

edit on 18-2-2016 by Godthief because: i may have misappropriated the names of the "characters

join