It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hilary the Lesser Evil in 2016?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Have you lived with her? Have you worked for her? Have you had dinner at her home and perhaps vacationed with her and her family? Have you sat with her and made policy?

Have you?

Honest question.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Have you lived with her? Have you worked for her? Have you had dinner at her home and perhaps vacationed with her and her family? Have you sat with her and made policy?

Have you?

Honest question.

Of course, not. You have to go by facts, not the "fact" that she is smart and had a nice smile when you greet her. The Big Bad Wolf spoke sweetly, too, and had on that really cute night cap.

(She is smart...like a fox)
edit on 20-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

8 years under Bush was great? You're serious?

It was great for me, was it bad for you?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

8 years under Bush was great? You're serious?

It was great for me, was it bad for you?

I voted for him first term. One of his promises was tax breaks for small businesses.

Being a small business I took a chance. He dismissed that promise almost immediately after being "elected".

I've read parts of the PNAC - - - "planned" invasion of Iraq. Everything pretty much unfolded as was stated.

Do I think Bush "W" was running that presidency? Not a chance.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Have you?

Honest question.

Of course, not. You have to go by facts, not the "fact" that she is smart and had a nice smile when you greet her. The Big Bad Wolf spoke sweetly, too, and had on that really cute night cap.

(She is smart...like a fox)

Well, yes. I've researched her over many years.

I've read a lot about her and what people who know her and have worked with her say.

Not soundbites and political jabs from opposition, or conspiracies.

edit on 20-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If Hillary Clinton represented Jurassic Park, the dinosaurs would choose extinction again.

If Hillary Clinton was a free all-you-can-eat buffet, Michael Moore would go on a starvation diet.

If Hillary Clinton was a scented candle, her aroma would be "Burnt Underwear".
edit on 20-2-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
I can tell you this. If Hillary were to win and it's because of SuperDelegates and the Electoral College and not the popular vote, I will never waste my time with politics or voting ever again.

My sentiments EXACTLY and I've a good idea how it will go, so put a fork in me, I'm done.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Does un-popped popcorn or an uncomfortable shoe equal evil?

a reply to: queenofswords

You've met and talked with Hillary, and you base everything on that. Have you lived with her? Have you worked for her? Have you had dinner at her home and perhaps vacationed with her and her family? Have you sat with her and made policy?

I do not base my opinion of Hillary solely on the fact I have met an conversed with her briefly. I disagree with many of her ideas, but I would not say that she was evil.

Many people on the internet and in real life make many claims about her, but have never talked to her. They've never met her. They make very personal accusations about a person they know very little about.

That is why I think it is illogical and absurd to say things about her personally if they have never been in a position to witness her, personally.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think Hillary is closer to where I was as a California Republican in 1964.

Republicans today IMO - - are pushing an Oligarchy dictatorship heavy on theocracy.

How the Right can say they believe in small government baffles me.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Is this thread serious?

Hillary and lesser evil don't even belong in the same sentence, she's NEVER the lesser evil.

AS for you talking about having met Hillary, she's the most fake, say whatever she thinks a person wants to hear, politician I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot.

None of this will matter though when the likes of Salon are turning on her, and people from the Obama administration are coming out and saying they would have already been prosecuted for her e-mail stuff. You can just about stick a fork in her.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA

AS for you talking about having met Hillary, she's the most fake, say whatever she thinks a person wants to hear, politician I've ever seen, and that's saying a lot.

So, you've met her?

You've had actual inner-workings with her?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes
The banks create the loans, and the GOP is constantly trying to engineer higher rates for students so I don't know what kind of point that is.

Once again all centered around the scam that these crap degrees actually mean a good paying job. You do know if those degrees actually worked the students could pay their loans back, right? These kids been told by the liberal education system that just get a degree for 60k and life will be good. They pay their 60k and spend 4 years getting their degree just to find the paper is worthless because colleges made degree programs to fit everyone with the majority having little connection to the job market. What the liberal institutions did was offer a pig in a poke and with that we also need to put the blame on the student for being so gullible.

Today millions of people get to see a doctor who couldn't have before. I for one have seen a doctor for the first time in 6 years thanks to Obama Care. I paid for insurance for 15 years and never used it, now when I actually need it is there.

Great, I'm happy for you and the others that benefited, but once again for every one that benefited 10 are paying a lot more now. Many business actually like Obamacare since they were force to transfer their employee's healthcare over to it and so they only need to pay 50% now, much cheaper for them, but their employees pay more to make up the differences.

It is not a bad idea, just a bad program that is failing at difference levels and never really reached what was expected....just another pig in a poke...

The economic system was nearly destroyed in 2008 and here we are at similar metrics having lost over half the stock market and tens of millions of jobs. I don't think you have the intellectual fortitude to give that the weight it deserves, because otherwise you would not make such asinine statements.

Did you see the crap Reagan was handed? lol. You know that Reagan, Clinton, Bush and Obama all entered office under a recession. The difference between those three and Obama's was they fixed theirs in less than 2 years and Obama took 7 plus years (still counting). BTW you can blame the housing market failure on Barney Frank and crew with their (a house is everyone's right) crap. They forgot you still need to pay the bill...lol

edit on 20-2-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Have you?

Honest question.

I have met her and Bill...She is scarier in real life BTW...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Have you?

Honest question.

I have met her and Bill...She is scarier in real life BTW...

I have a feeling you went into with an attitude to be offended.

But, could you elaborate. And - - Scarier how?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

I voted for him first term. One of his promises was tax breaks for small businesses.

He had rather big tax cuts in 2001 but not corporate taxes. He did a lot for the military as I benefited from that too.

Being a small business I took a chance. He dismissed that promise almost immediately after being "elected".

What were you looking for? I think Obama has completely forgot there are small businesses out there so how has the small business worked under him?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That was somewhat of a joke, but she doesn't come across genuine, she has two didn't personalities, one for public use and one behind the curtains. As I said before I have friends that were a part of their staff in the 90s and that crewed on Air Force 1. I also lived in Little Rock for four years at the end of Bill's Presidency and they were still active there. Being in the Military back then I was involved in some of that like the opening of his library in 2004.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Once again all centered around the scam that these crap degrees actually mean a good paying job. You do know if those degrees actually worked the students could pay their loans back, right? These kids been told by the liberal education system that just get a degree for 60k and life will be good. They pay their 60k and spend 4 years getting their degree just to find the paper is worthless because colleges made degree programs to fit everyone with the majority having little connection to the job market. What the liberal institutions did was offer a pig in a poke and with that we also need to put the blame on the student for being so gullible.

Naive and gullible is never a plus - - but, most of us have to work through that.

However, I can tell you that "piece of paper" makes a huge difference when you get older and some young thing can be hired for a quarter of what you are making. That degree (or 2) could save your job or provide better leverage for negotiations.

I'm practical and logical. I don't think anything takes the place of "real life experience". If you're not going after a specific degree or you don't have rich parents - - - I think a mix of work and school is best.

I don't think higher education should be looked at as a waste of time. Anything that provides more opportunities is a plus.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

That was somewhat of a joke, but she doesn't come across genuine, she has two didn't personalities, one for public use and one behind the curtains. As I said before I have friends that were a part of their staff in the 90s and that crewed on Air Force 1. I also lived in Little Rock for four years at the end of Bill's Presidency and they were still active there. Being in the Military back then I was involved in some of that like the opening of his library in 2004.

Depends on what you mean by genuine IMO.

Hillary has always been politics. Its been her all consuming focus. In that way she is genuine.

As far as military - - I had a small business in a military town. In my experience, most Military "people" seem to all have the same mind set. They are somewhat rigid in their judgment of others. Honestly, I'd value their opinion, but not take it as gospel.

I don't usually talk this much LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

However, I can tell you that "piece of paper" makes a huge difference when you get older and some young thing can be hired for a quarter of what you are making. That degree (or 2) could save your job or provide better leverage for negotiations.

Depends on the job. If you are making 100k a year as a plummer then you do not need a degree. The problem is many people are not college material for whatever reason, so the colleges made easier degrees (cost the same) as the degrees that actually equate to a real job. Some how we removed trade school from it all and now college as the only way to get ahead in life. Not working very well I would say.

I'm practical and logical. I don't think anything takes the place of "real life experience". If you're not going after a specific degree or you don't have rich parents - - - I think a mix of work and school is best.

I don't think higher education should be looked at as a waste of time. Anything that provides more opportunities is a plus.

That is not my point... Colleges been raising their fees by exorbitant amounts and they have easier degree programs to get more people in but these degrees do not align with the job market though the colleges make it look like they do. How do you think 99%ers were made? College kids who finally leave college to find no job on the open market for them even though they were told for years there is one waiting due to their studies. They then blame the 1%ers for not having a job...lol

Many would have done much better entering into an apprenticeship program first then looking down the road to what degree fits their needs. Or complete a degree with skills as a part of that degree.

edit on 20-2-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: EverydayInVA

So, you've met her?

You've had actual inner-workings with her?

I don't have to, apparently my super power is reading people, I've watched enough of her for 25 years to know exactly who she is as a person. If you saw who I've surrounded myself with in my life, you would know I'm not exaggerating. Give me 30 minutes with anyone and I'll have em pegged. She gives me chills she's so evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join