It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hilary the Lesser Evil in 2016?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Congress could not find a single way to work with Obama.

It doesn't matter he is the freaken POTUS! The buck stopped there at one time. He failed and the blame is Congress, oh how quickly his Hope and Change turned into Excuse and Blame. Hillary is an expert at the excuse and blame game too, guess she can follow Obama's failures too...hehe

Personally I don't care...8 years under Bush was great, and 8 years under Obama was great for me too. It doesn't matter who is next I will do fine once again, but boy I look around and see so many hurting due to Obama's unwillingness to compromise even an inch, so I'm not sure what Congress can do if the POTUS is unwilling to find a middle ground, or even to take the first step.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anyone but an establishment Republican.

For Christs sake, their primary motive is to make rich people richer, makers and takers, they literal believe it and engineer the system to benefit the "makers".

Wake up people

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yesyesyes

For Christs sake, their primary motive is to make rich people richer, makers and takers, they literal believe it and engineer the system to benefit the "makers".

Wake up people

Establishment Democrats do the same thing don't they.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Wake up people

Establishment Democrats do the same thing don't they.

At least Democrats try to raise wages, provide healthcare, lower student loan debt and a host of things that help actual millions of citizens.

Name three specific policies the GOP advances to help the general population?

The GOP want to raise interests rates on students, return to rescission based insurance system and keep wages low to
benefit the makers, and you know it.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

At least Democrats try to raise wages, provide healthcare, lower student loan debt and a host of things that help actual millions of citizens.

How was those 8 years under Clinton and 8 under Obama for ya...lol Raised wages naw... States are doing that now on their own. Failed healthcare yep, and wasn't it the liberal institutions of higher learning that created the loan problem in the first place? Also did those 16 years of liberal rule create the jobs that these students needed to pay off the loans that were a scam in the first place?

I think we need to suggest that they helped even one person before we say millions, don't you think?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Annee
Congress could not find a single way to work with Obama.

It doesn't matter he is the freaken POTUS! The buck stopped there at one time. He failed and the blame is Congress, oh how quickly his Hope and Change turned into Excuse and Blame. Hillary is an expert at the excuse and blame game too, guess she can follow Obama's failures too...hehe

Personally I don't care...8 years under Bush was great, and 8 years under Obama was great for me too. It doesn't matter who is next I will do fine once again, but boy I look around and see so many hurting due to Obama's unwillingness to compromise even an inch, so I'm not sure what Congress can do if the POTUS is unwilling to find a middle ground, or even to take the first step.

I don't give a Rat's Patootie about campaign slogans and platforms - - - all politicians do the same. Anyone laying all their emotions and hopes on them are idiots.

I voted for Obama because he is a methodical thinker.

Obama is not the obstructionist. Trying to turn it around and make him the obstructionist is ridiculous.

8 years under Bush was great? You're serious?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How was those 8 years under Clinton and 8 under Obama for ya...lol Raised wages naw... States are doing that now on their own. Failed healthcare yep, and wasn't it the liberal institutions of higher learning that created the loan problem in the first place? Also did those 16 years of liberal rule create the jobs that these students needed to pay off the loans that were a scam in the first place?

I think we need to suggest that they helped even one person before we say millions, don't you think?

The banks create the loans, and the GOP is constantly trying to engineer higher rates for students so I don't know what kind of point that is.

Today millions of people get to see a doctor who couldn't have before. I for one have seen a doctor for the first time in 6 years thanks to Obama Care. I paid for insurance for 15 years and never used it, now when I actually need it is there.

The economic system was nearly destroyed in 2008 and here we are at similar metrics having lost over half the stock market and tens of millions of jobs. I don't think you have the intellectual fortitude to give that the weight it deserves, because otherwise you would not make such asinine statements.

If Obama would of been elected under normal economic conditions our country would be in a great position.

Obama took a steaming pile of Sh!t and helped us bounce back, while Bush took a strong economy and destroyed it
beyond all historical measures. The worst economic disaster in the history of mankind, Obama did not do that and you know it, Bush did.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I see Bernie as the king of big Government and the worst possible option for any Libertarian.

Would you mind explaining how you came to this conclusion?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Seriously?? Killary and lesser evil should never be used in the same sentence, topic, idea, etc.

Anyone but her.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Metallicus

I would rather get a full facial tattoo of a monkey placenta than vote for Hillary.

But that's just me.

I think this just be THE best response to an OP I've ever seen on ATS!

Star for you! Thanks for the laughs!!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What absolutely astounds me (and points to a near 100% success rate in devolving politics to a matter of mere "belief") is that the word "evil" is bandied about here with wild abandon.

"Evil" as opposed to "Good"? Both "capitalized" vague and generic, emotionally-manipulative and meaningless in any real sense.

"Evil" has been reduced in meaning to "someone I don't share political ideologies with."

It's a code-word.

A dog-whistle.

"Arf, arf."

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I don't agree with Sanders ideology.

I don't agree with Hillary's ideology.

But she is the only one I would call Evil. I honestly believe that she is a bad person.

If I saw her in person, I would shout "Stranger Danger" and hide my kids.

I don't think she has any redeeming values.

If Darth Vader,, Hitler, Stalin, the Deceptacons, and Dick Cheney had a baby, it would be Hillary Clinton.

Satan would never accept Hillary in Hell because she is too mean.

Hillary Clinton could curdle holy water.

If Hillary Clinton was an emoji, just to use it would crash your hard drive.

If Hillary was a food, she'd be the Anti-Bacon.

If Hillary was a restaurant food chain, she'd be Chipolte'.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
If Hillary was a food, she'd be the Anti-Bacon.

Hillary is made of tofu?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

She'd make tofu tasty.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Evil is a very subjective term. To call someone evil because you disagree with their political ideology or think they are a bad person, even though you have never met them, is simply childish and illogical.

I've met and talked with Hillary Clinton. She was very nice, attentive, intelligent and is not this monster she has been made out to be from 30 years of Right Wing demonization and propaganda.

What you believe Hillary to be is born from bull# propaganda that you have been exposed to. It started with Limbaugh and it hasn't stopped since.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Is Hilary the Lesser Evil in 2016? No. But that does not matter. Bernie is the real deal. Vote for Bernie.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hillary Clinton is like an uncomfortable shoe.

If Hillary was popcorn, she'd be the unpopped piece at the bottom.

If Hillary was Old Yeller, Shane would just let her suffer.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Evil is a very subjective term. To call someone evil because you disagree with their political ideology or think they are a bad person, even though you have never met them, is simply childish and illogical.

I've met and talked with Hillary Clinton. She was very nice, attentive, intelligent and is not this monster she has been made out to be from 30 years of Right Wing demonization and propaganda.

What you believe Hillary to be is born from bull# propaganda that you have been exposed to. It started with Limbaugh and it hasn't stopped since.

You've met and talked with Hillary, and you base everything on that. Have you lived with her? Have you worked for her? Have you had dinner at her home and perhaps vacationed with her and her family? Have you sat with her and made policy?

Gustavo Fring was a super nice guy to meet and talk to, too.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Thank you. Finally.

I have asked posters who spew all kinds of negative verbal adjectives - - - if they know or have ever met her.

From what I've read, those who meet her are impressed by her intelligence. There was a lot of speculation when she first went to the senate (yeah, I've been on forums a long time). She apparently, was well liked and got along with most.

I know some think a career politician is a bad thing. Me? I want someone who knows what the hell is going on and how to work the system. A "green" politician scares me. Grassroots "of the people" will be eaten alive at this level of politics.

Hillary IS politics. She didn't just jump on the bandwagon like some other's have. Politics has been her whole life.

Do I want an Oligarchy? NO. But, I don't believe change can come from the outside, I believe it can only come from the inside. Experience IMO - - is the only way any change can or will be made at this level.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If Hillary Clinton was a song, Justin Beiber wouldn't even sing her.

If Hillary Clinton was a toaster, she'd always burn your bagel.

If Hillary Clinton was on a bus that would explode if it went under 55 miles per hour, Keanu would apply the brakes.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join