It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Hilary the Lesser Evil in 2016?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I do not support any candidate that is currently running on either side of the aisle in 2016. This fact once again puts me in the position of voting for the 'lesser evil' as I have the last two Presidential election cycles. This is where even if the person you voted for wins you end up feeling a little bit nauseous after election day.

I have been having a really hard time finding ANYONE to vote for this cycle. So, as a Libertarian I can either 'throw my vote away' on Gary Johnson or another third party candidate or bite the bullet and vote for the 'lesser evil'. I have decided to try to determine who the LEAST Authoritarian candidate would be and who would be least likely to expand the incessant creep of Government overreach and bloating.

This person *might* be Hilary. Hilary is a hideous beast. A true desiccated husk of evil. The thing is she is running to further her own legacy and to be the first President with a vagina not to really control us. She wants to cement her place in history and based on her lack of interest in her last position (see Secretary of State) where she basically had no idea what she was doing and lacked any involvement or accountability she might just be the least likely to do more damage to our country.

In order of who would do the most damage I see Bernie as the king of big Government and the worst possible option for any Libertarian. Trump is nearly as bad with all kinds of unconstitutional ideas that would set us back decades. Cruz would be bad for a large segment of the population, albeit, not me, but I don't want to see ANYONE suffer needlessly under Government.

Kasich might actually not be that bad, but he won't win. Rubio is a buffoon. Bush is...well, just no.

So, is Hilary the LEAST destructive option?

What do you think, ATS?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

This person *might* be Hilary. Hilary is a hideous beast. A true desiccated husk of evil. The thing is she is running to further her own legacy and to be the first President with a vagina not to really control us. She wants to cement her place in history and based on her lack of interest in her last position (see Secretary of State) where she basically had no idea what she was doing and lacked any involvement or accountability she might just be the least likely to do more damage to our country.

You just described a good candidate to be a puppet for TPTB and further the divide between the country.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Once again, whoever gets elected, The People will lose.

There are just too many people that are not paying attention nor have any idea what is just below the surface.

Of course I am jaded one who thinks it is way too late for the U.S. Citizen. The odds are stacked against us and it is in plain view for anyone who just glances at the way things work. Most simply aren't looking at all.

Bread and Circuses in full swing.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
For me personally the worst possible outcome is a Hillary presidency.

I know no one who wants her to win, yet it seems she has support...somewhere...because she's neck and neck with Bernie or beating him in some instances.

A Hillary win really cements for me that the system is rigged and there is no hope left. If possibly making a large group of people see that the game is fixed and lose all faith in the system is the lesser of all the evils then so be it.

I can tell you this. If Hillary were to win and it's because of SuperDelegates and the Electoral College and not the popular vote, I will never waste my time with politics or voting ever again.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Jeb is the best candidate, someday you all will see

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Let me put it this way.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for maintaining the status quo as it has been under Obama. Not all that great, but not all that bad. A vote for Sanders is a vote to really shake things-up in DC, but if Congress remains under Republican control, not much will get done.

A vote for any Republican, other than Trump, is a recipe for disaster if they also keep control of congress.

And a vote for Trump is a roll of the dice. Who knows what will happen? I think he's just trolling the GOP.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I kinda agree.

I'd be great to see what Sanders can do, in the end it would be a much better environment, in the end.

Trump would be fun until we got nuked and then the the joke would be over.

We all know whats going to happen, right?

We will swallow our pride, vote for Hillary and get back to our miserable existence.

edit on 18-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I am going to 'throw away my vote' for Zombie Thomas Jefferson with a Vice Presidential pick of Undead James Madison.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm not convinced we know how evil 2016 will be.

Even before Scalia died, I had considered this a single issue election regarding supreme court appointments.

While I wasn't much of a Trump proponent, the fact that his sister is a federal judge of the liberal variety is disturbing.

Like him or not, it looks like Cruz is the only option, maybe Rubio if necessary.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I am going to 'throw away my vote' for Zombie Thomas Jefferson with a Vice Presidential pick of Undead James Madison.

I'm going to vote for that talking sexbot from Japan, whats her name, Iko I think.

edit on 18-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The most vital Jeffersonian Democrat is the corpse of Thomas Jefferson.

link   

I would rather get a full facial tattoo of a monkey placenta than vote for Hillary.

But that's just me.

link   

originally posted by: greencmp

Even before Scalia died, I had considered this a single issue election regarding supreme court appointments.

While I wasn't much of a Trump proponent, the fact that his sister is a federal judge of the liberal variety is disturbing.

Like him or not, it looks like Cruz is the only option, maybe Rubio if necessary.

But Cruz is one of the main guys running to take liberties away from the people!

You really want someone to drag "god" into this mess?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I wish he would come back and punch everyone in the face.

Twice.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
It seems every election cycle we always have the choice of "lesser of two evils". How come either party can't put up a candidate that people truly like? The last one in my voting lifetime was Reagan. I'm a registered Dem and I voted for him because I thought he was personable and all inclusive, I didn't feel he was the lesser of two evils. Apparently I wasn't the only one who felt that way. Ever hear of the Regan Democrats? Before that, what I can remember, but was too young to vote was JFK.
I have "lesser of two evils" voting fatigue nowadays.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Screw it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Cthulhu may be for destroying humanity and sending us to a pit of eternal damnation, but before I vote for him, what's his stance on a flat tax rate, and immigration?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

But Cruz is one of the main guys running to take liberties away from the people!

You really want someone to drag "god" into this mess?

No, he's the only constitutional candidate. He's not a theocrat.

I can't say for sure if he is honest and trustworthy and there are lots of stories to check out still.

So far, each hit piece has turned out to be incorrect or misleading.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I wish he would come back and punch everyone in the face.

Twice.

Or bite them, more Jeffersonian zombies would be an improvement.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Cthulhu may be for destroying humanity and sending us to a pit of eternal damnation, but before I vote for him, what's his stance on a flat tax rate, and immigration?

He feels a flat tax rate of 14% would lead to increased revenue while the immediate closing of loopholes would enable the budget to be covered during a revenue ramp up period. And then he will make us all insane.

-Paid for by Cthulhu for President 2016

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join