It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS Ousts 4 For Bush Guard Story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
It looks like the report on the Rathergate scandal is out.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Good.

Four CBS people got fired for 'lack of objectivity' and Dan Rather was allowed to keep his 'dignity' by retiring.

Maybe this will serve as a warning for news people to quit trying to influence elections and just tell us the news.

[edit on 1/10/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Funny, that political hack Mary Mapes (the producer) is still claiming that the documents are genuine.

Even funnier (in a sad way). Rather is still claiming that even if the documents are fakes, it was OK to use them because he believes the underlying story was true.

Now this is truly a new (and dangerous) form of 'journalism'. Imagine how it would be if all reporters did this.

Let's see, I think Hillary is really a martian, so it's OK if I go to ATS and copy some stuff from that "proves" she is a martian and then report it on TV.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Here's the proof you need that Hillary is not of this world. Feel free to quote me and give credit to Sherry Shriner of www.thewatcherfiles.com....

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The worst thing about this report is that it concludes that there is no evidence of liberal political bias behind this story even though the head of CBS News admits that if this was a negative story about John Kerry it probably wouldn't have aired or at least have been vetted more thoroughly.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Here's the proof you need that Hillary is not of this world. Feel free to quote me and give credit to Sherry Shriner of www.thewatcherfiles.com....

I knew it! Wait until Sean Hannity sees this!

And I'll leave it to you or someone else to start the new political thread:

Hillary Clinton proved to actually be a fat cow

Wait! Even better:

Hillary Clinton disfigured in cloning accident

[edit on 1/11/2005 by centurion1211]

top topics

join