It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666 Beast and how to count in Hebrew

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mankind

The shield of David is not the seal of Solomon.

I played cards with a guy and he had the six of clubs, the six of diamonds and the six of hearts, therefore he must be ancient king Solomon because he also had six cars, six pairs of shoes and six horses. Double coincidence means :

One coincidence is fine, two is impossible and intellectually dishonest to push on people. You probably didn't know this so not your fault, but if you keep pushing it you're going to be proven wrong.

As I've learned today.

So Messiah becomes Messianic Prophecy eh? Sure thing bud.

Rubik's cubes have 6 faces, 6 colours, 6 points!!

Solomon is a Rubik's Cube!

Thanks, Mankind!

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

What you fail to know is the word messiah is a transliteration of a Zoroastrian word as is the concept itself derived from Zoroastrianism or the Parsees. Pharisee was derived from Parsee, what Zoroastrians call themselves to this day.

Read the Gnostics and their remains. It's fascinating.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Actually, you are incorrect. The hexagram is falsely and misleadingly called the shield of David, though that is a misconception. I suggest you read the Key of, and lesser key of Solomon.

Then we can talk. Until then have fun with your manufactured deception. You just believe anything and refuse to learn seeking to ridicule anyone who has knowledge if you don't know it yourself. Pathetic.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mankind

Actually, you are incorrect. The hexagram is falsely and misleadingly called the shield of David, though that is a misconception. I suggest you read the Key of, and lesser key of Solomon. Then we can talk. Until then have fun with your manufactured deception. You just believe anything and refuse to learn seeking to ridicule anyone who has knowledge if you don't know it yourself. Pathetic.

Aaand now you won't know what I know about Paris, Persia, and Pharisees.

Writing words like false, misleading and pathetic doesn't help your case bud.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Take a look at my Flag count

bwahaha

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
This is so cool. Solomon and 666 is fascinating stuff.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I bet you have no idea what you're talking about. You say the hexagram is not the seal of Solomon, that is proof beyond doubt that you don't know what you are talking about. The seal of Solomon and the hexagram are well known in occult circles as being the same thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If you don't know a common fact like that then you don't know the rest. That's like occult 101. I think it's safe to say anything you say from here on is suspect.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Salazar72

I bet you have no idea what you're talking about. You say the hexagram is not the seal of Solomon, that is proof beyond doubt that you don't know what you are talking about. The seal of Solomon and the hexagram are well known in occult circles as being the same thing.

I wager against your stance.

Well known in occult circles to be what ever, wow that's convincing. I'd rather take my info on that from the seal of Solomon, and the shield of David, than from your occult circles.
These symbols are too meaningful to be used by the likes of you, and therefore disinformation abounds.

I think it's safe to say anything you say from here on is suspect.

It is safe to say that because of my naturally aloof dispositions only. Enjoy the show.

(post by Salazar72 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Ok. The seal of Solomon also represents philosophically the Hermetic "as above, so below" that you don't notice is in the our father. One triangle pointing up, one down, and is Egyptian originally but adapted as the seal of Solomon by the Kabbalists. You are speaking out of ignorance and it is obvious. I'm not easily seduced by disinformation and know how to fact check. I, unlike you, don't say something if it isn't true.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I can't think of a better example of disinformation than calling the hexagram the shield of David and your acceptance of said disinformation is both hilarious and sad equally. Lmfao at you for being a good goy.

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Salazar72

So in addition to not knowing what your talking about you are also a hypocrite.

you surely are the fool

Right now your the idiot

& c.

Well, in light of your opinion, I must say I'm seeing the validity of your views. Multiple nicknames also is proof of your great wisdom, knowledge and refinement. I'll think of you next time I research the occult on google.com

posted on Mar, 1 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join