It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 666 Beast and how to count in Hebrew

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The bottom line is this:

==> 616 written in Hebrew like they would have done it in the days of John the Revelator, is ת''ריו.
==> Read as a word it is identical with Gr. Theriou «of the Beast» or «belonging to the Beast».
==> Add the Hebrew letter for 50 after Heb. ת''ריו and you get Heb. ת''ריו''נ with the geometrical value of 666.
==> Also, as well as adding up to 666, Heb. ת''ריו''נ sounds exactly like Gr. Therion, which means «The Beast».
==> The Heb. equation ת''ריו''נ adds up to 666 or Heb. ת''רסו.
==> Read as a word Heb. ת''רסו is identical with Gr. Tarsou «of/from Tarsus» or a «Tarsian».
==> Saulus («st. Paul») was proud to be from Tarsus and is the only prophet we know of that came from that place.
==> Saulus («st. Paul») preaches that Jesus was a sacrificial beast who had to die for the benefit of mankind.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Beast?
The lamb of God
Innocent

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Beast?
The lamb of God
Innocent

Yes, that's sales pitch. If Jesus was innocent as you said, why did he have to die for mankind? Jesus was a political dissident. An enemy of the state. Why would Jesus or any other political dissidents have to be sacrificed? And what benefit is there for others than his enemies? Jesus wept!
edit on 18-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Here I though Paul was a Roman citizen, so maybe he wrote in Latin.
Or maybe he wrote in Greek, you know when you consider where Tarsus is located.
Or could he have written in Aramaic, the language of most of the "common" population in the area at that time.

I say all this because of the possibilities of the differences in how the written word can be manipulated by the interpreter.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I guess the site rules have changed here...
I thought it was against the rules to make things up and I also was under the impression hate speech was against the rules also...

This is a daily trend here on ATS now... attacks on Jesus based on fabrications of delusional fools frothing at the mouth spew thier wrath filled lies...
I am well aware that ATS is a majority of atheists and Muslims...
I could show the bias of it by making 1 thread on Islam...
I bet I would have a post ban or be banned permanently...
Now there is a conspiracy...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

John of Patmos wrote Revelation and though most likely he wrote it in Hebrew/Aramaic, we know it was being circulated in badly written Greek. Whatever language his nemesis Saulus (st. Paul) wrote is irrelevant here.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This isn't how to count in Hebrew.

For numerical values of letters, and how sequences of letters may be summing up to words, a great starter's resource is the book of formation of Pr. Akiva.

cheerio

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

What is irrelevant are the delusions you spread...
Because the bottom line is really that you are a liar...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Here is actual proof that you are a liar...

Iesous-Jesus
I=10
E=8
S=200
O=70
U=400
S=200
So the number for Jesus is 888
And that's how it's really done...

edit on 18-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: tinymind

John of Patmos wrote Revelation and though most likely he wrote it in Hebrew/Aramaic, we know it was being circulated in badly written Greek. Whatever language his nemesis Saulus (st. Paul) wrote is irrelevant here.

I guess I have to lay claim to this one.

My bad! Got my "S" and "P" mixed up.

But then I never claim to be.... well you know.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Utter bollocks! Your accusations are not those of a 5 star oracle, more like the whining from someone who refuse to wake up to reality.

Solomon Gandz explains in his book «Studies in Hebrew Astronomy and Mathematics» how they counted in Judea in the times of John of Patmos, he even writes a few paragraphs about John's fabled book Revelation and the numbers within. This sh*t is genuine. See Table IV page 424 and note 175 at page 448 in Gandz' book for explanation on how 600 is written ת''ר and how 616 and 666 are written the way I showed in the OP. In traditional Hebrew numerals and equations two apostrophes ('') denotes plus (+).

600 is Tav (ת = 400) + ('') Resh (200 = ר) that is ת''ר
10 is Yod (י)
50 is Nun (נ)
60 is Samek (ס)
6 is Vav (ו)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: wisvol
This isn't how to count in Hebrew.

For numerical values of letters, and how sequences of letters may be summing up to words, a great starter's resource is the book of formation of Pr. Akiva.

cheerio

Again, see Solomon Gandz and accuse the most prominent expert on ancient Hebrew mathematics and astronomy instead of me. You cannot be more mistaken.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

This is a daily trend here on ATS now... attacks on Jesus based on fabrications

LOL -

Whatever buddy, all I see as a "trend" on ATS lately is the Right Wing Christians getting their knickers in a twist as soon as they are challenged about their archaic believes that they try to impose onto everyone else!

Your belief system is dying, build a bridge and get over it!!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Here is actual proof that you are a liar...

Iesous-Jesus
I=10
E=8
S=200
O=70
U=400
S=200
So the number for Jesus is 888
And that's how it's really done...

Read the OP again. I clearly say Vav is 6. However Revelation denotes the number as 600 + 60 + 6 (in most sources), not 6 + 6 + 6 as you seem to claim here. In the Ephraemi Rescriptus (one of the four great Uncials) the number is written as 616 or 600 + 10 + 6. And bring your sh*t on your way out, luv

Gr. Iesous = 888 in Greek Isopsephy, NOT Hebrew Gematria, where Jesus is written Heb. ישוש which is almst identical to the Tetragrammaton only with Sins instead of Hehs and adds up to 616.
edit on 18-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   

666 = www = The Internet!!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

No, thats three vavs is 18, not 666

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

My belief system is mine so it's not dying fool...

Or are you making a personal threat against me?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

LOL - all the Loons are out in force today!

Typical Christian showing their real colours and showing the old "I'm being Persecuted Routine"

The only fool sir is you for assuming that I made a personal threat against you when i said "Your Belief System is dying". If from that you thought I was personally threatening you, then step away from your PC, turn off the internet and return to your "Kindergarten" as you're obviously do not have the maturity or the nonce to be able to discuss such issues in an adult manner.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

originally posted by: flammadraco

No, thats three vavs is 18, not 666

6 = V/W

You assume it means vavs, I'll assume it means www. No biggy!

Edit - To add, www = World, Wide, Web so would be three separate W's or three separate 6's such as 666.

Not that I believe a word of what the Video says but here's an explanation!!

edit on 18.2.2016 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Tell me how my belief system is dying then...
or was that just a personal delusion you were portraying?
Trying to bully me?
You are too ill equipped for a personal attack to phase me...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join