It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 LAPD officers are charged with sexually assaulting women while on duty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
More corruption in the law enforcement arena. It is unfathomable what these two delta bravo'so are being charged with.

The story reads as though they played lookout for one another whilst basically raping the females that they had in their unmarked car, and even forcing them to perform fellatio on them.... My hopes, that they are given a life of the torrment that they have committed in that patrol car. May Bartholomew have his way with the bucking fastards while they rot in prison...

2 officers from the Los Angeles Police Department have been charged with repeatedly raping and sexually assaulting several women while on duty.

The men threatened their victims with arrest if they did not comply with their demands and abused at least some of the women in the back seat of the unmarked police car they drove together, according to court records.

Luis Valenzuela, 43, and James C. Nichols, 44, face more than a dozen felony charges, each stemming from allegations they preyed together and alone on four women from late 2008 to 2011, according to a complaint filed Tuesday by the county district attorney’s office.

They are accused by prosecutors of forcing some women to have sex and others to perform oral sex. Valenzuela also is accused of assaulting one woman with a gun.

L I N K
edit on 18-2-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's the mindset of an militarized force.

"They are Gods in the land of little people".

I know from experience that having the power of life and death over populations has the potential to strip away a persons humanity. It's a daily struggle to fight that beast, believe me.

The police in America are losing the fight more and more. The more we arm them like soldiers, the more we fail to hold them accountable, the more we allow them to use terms like "civilians" when they speak about the populations they stalk, the more they will become wolves preying on the flock.

It will get a lot worse before it gets any better.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
What makes you think they'll serve any time?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Police forces draw a few idealists, and they usually are good cops, and alot of bullies and sicko's who want positions of power. There are 2 major groups in their forces. And something needs to be done so the good can hand the bad over to justice, instead of whatever protocols work within their offices to prevent this.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I guess it's a little sad when I saw the report myself on other news sites I already figured it was the LAPD. They've had a lot of this kind of thing pop up on them, the last couple of years.

new topics

top topics

join