It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Supporters in Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I want to just get the opinion of people on this.

I do not know the entire background, but I do know this is a growing occurrence.

This is in the most laid back land on the planet. we see this in the UK, Europe, obviously the middle east, and most of all, places that have welcomed people.

Is it going to continue to be the lie that it is the minority? Where are the moderates here to combat this rabble? Why should you, you ask? Because they use your religion, your ideology, your beliefs to do this. and Nothing is said, except when it's pointed out. when out come the "Why should I" brigade.

If I was in a clan, and people ran around mocking my clan for sinister motives, you can bet your life I'd be out there screaming down them. telling people I am NOT with them.

Here we have silence.

All OVER the planet.

I am curious.. this is Australia. for decades we've seen it grow. WHEN WILL IT STOP?

Queue the Charlies to tell me how racist I am... No, I just don't want to be smashed to death by a bunch of people screaming your gods name.

just curious....
edit on 2/18/2016 by semperfortis because: Removed Extraneous Commentary

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Not racist. A religion is not a race.

A religion of deception, subversion, conquest, subjugation and dominance.
It needs to be criticized, but to do so is considered an irrational fear.

1400 years ago a deluded lunatic told ridiculous stories to unfathomably stupid people so he could indulge his blood-lust and get rich and laid.

Fourteen fornicating centuries and the penny still hasn't dropped.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: laminatedsoul

When did this happen ?..where in Aus ? Do you have any other info other than that vid ?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
My opinion;

If they love ISIS so much, round them all up and give them a free one way ticket to Syria, revoking their passports in the process.

Let them see how mighty Allah is when the Russian bombs start raining down on them

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   
"This is Australia" .... ?

We're just another Western country, a highly multicultural Western country. For the past two years or so there have been stories of Australian ISIS sympathisers, but that's just local news for us I guess.

Australian 'Isis suicide bomber' Jake Bilardi wrote 4,300 word manifesto vowing 'string of bombing attacks across Melbourne'

Fac ebook riddled with Australian Muslims supporting ISIS

'Everyone wants to die for Allah': Teen tells inside story of Australia's most-watched Islamic State group

Australian Isis sympathiser preaching online again after 2014 arrest

It's happening everywhere.

edit on 18 2 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

There's a theme here.

Young, easily influenced men.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I'd like the preface by saying this..

"westbro bapitst church is about as christian as ISIS is muslim"

They both take the core ideal, and twist it into hate.

This is why when you ask a Muslim about it they straight up say "they are not muslim, they are daesh"

can more be done.. probably.. but you have to understand what's wrong with the one's flocking to the slaughterhouse.. the bloodlust and warlust.. it's spilling out over our younger citizenry. It's the same rage that's driving much of our woes lately.. read Truebrits latest thread about his bus ride home.. it's no different in Britain than it is here.

ISIS are just using that, plus disillusion with our gov, and religious ideology to fuel that warlust..

It seems to have quietened down a bit, since Abbott's removal, one also has to wonder how much of that "fear" was valid... when you take into account that "big sting" was a few kids .. some C4.. and a "rather complicit" Kangaroo..

the cracks in the narrative start to form.

That's not to say there are not still those left we need to worry about.. i've seen on countless occasions what the problem really is.. the kids have little hope, little respect.. and many affected just want to burn it all down in a blaze of ego.

If you doubt that previous statement.. and your in Aus/Sydney.. go out to parramatta/blacktown for a drive for a few hours after dark.. count the amount of kids with cars/bikes who think the roads are "mad max". there have always been hoons... but these young men have deathwishes.. it's beyond concerning and right into anarchy at times. (like parramatta a few days ago.. perfect example.)

the problem is MUCH deeper than a religion, that's the surface your scraping at there.. look beneath.. it's scary.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The answer is simple: Kick them all out.

And the same for any Country who have these morons shouting in the streets!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Here is a very informative sou rce

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This has beenn brewing for years.

Some people living here from parents from another culture, have been following the US ghetto sub-culture thing for a very long time.

It has culminated in this daesh b/s - got a cause - got no idea ! Wanna be a dick head - where do I sign up !!

The reality brings them back crying to mummy ...

But the mored borons - continue to sign up ... faulty genes ; is all I can put it down to ... FFS !!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Islam means submission. It will end when you have submitted to it.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Islam means submission. It will end when you have submitted to it.

Is that a pro - daesh post ?

Are you for real !??

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
problem is....those that say they are muslim , not daesh,....don't know their book says that to not follow the writings of moses and the sayings of Jesus makes one a companion to hell
edit on 18-2-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Honestly, I think most people in the West have just never experienced war in their homeland or how it is like to wake up one morning and discover that those friendly Muslim neighbours you have, are become mortal enemies. So when they are hearing this talks, they think it is nothing more but talking.

Some of people I have talked about the Islamic State with they have said the West is naiive. I think it is somewhat true. Most of you have not yourselves seen how quickly and how so full with bitterness people will hate and kill one another, only because of their ethnicity, or religion. So, when you guys, when you hear about Islamic Militants gathering in meetings within your borders, you think "oh... they are such minority... and they was born here... surely they will not ever tear apart our own country, and smile at the slaughter of our countrymen, when the only difference between one man and the next is how he prays to that same uncaring God we share..."

We always think it will not happen to us.

When I say you in the West is naiive I do not mean to be rude. I think it is a very, so very good thing to think of war is something far away.

But it seems to me... you are having whispers... secret monies sent hither and yon... investigation dulled in name of free speech... and I hope it will never happen... but upon some impending day the militants will not be contented only to talk.

But, how will you stop this, without so much blood and war? Is it possible?

It is sad, but that answer is probably not... We do not live in such a kind world.

I only hope the world will learn from Jugoslavia.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Helicopter

Maybe, could be wrong but maybe it is through democratic society,
that the west has remained fairly isolated from the seemingly stupid reasons that the middle east is in flames.

Not casting dispersions, just offering a possible answer to your query. I know it is smite with brevity - but I am about to retire.

I really hope an exceptional negotiator can intervene while talk is still possible ...
If that time is not past.

Thoughts are with the poor people with their futures in the hands of ego maniacal despots - regardless of their origins.

Level heads are needed.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Round em up and ship them to a prison colony..haha, seriously though they lose citizenship and have 2 choices..prison as a traitor or airdropped into Syria war zone. These cockroaches want the comforts of a nice western society, while at the same time rallying against it. It's a disease that needs to be immediatly cut out.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Are you for real !??

No. It's a true one. And it all depends on how submissive the Australian people are.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: Timely

Are you for real !??

No. It's a true one. And it all depends on how submissive the Australian people are.

Not very.

When we're at least faced with it and it's a real thing.. not just some excuse for a shiny fleet of boats and a command center to "protect" us.

We're... kinda rough.. if things start snowballing as the fearful fear it will.. then it'll end pretty quick, in one night.
A week at most.

But.. that's if there's some obvious invasive problem.. not media spin or thugs screaming fearful rhetoric from megaphones...

or on social media.

It has to be a clear threat.. and that won't happen as the wheel must grind.. we must fear.. fear oils the gears.
Gov want's that oil for it's "safety programs"

there will be no "takeover" here, not from Muslims or daesh anyway.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Thankyou

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IpoopThere4IAM

I was going to write something, but then I saw this and it summed it up perfectly.

So sick of people accusing other people of being racists, when the main focus point should be their deluded, deceptive and just odd religion. A case of taking it too far.....I think so.

Nice one

Not racist. A religion is not a race.

A religion of deception, subversion, conquest, subjugation and dominance.
It needs to be criticized, but to do so is considered an irrational fear.

1400 years ago a deluded lunatic told ridiculous stories to unfathomably stupid people so he could indulge his blood-lust and get rich and laid.

Fourteen fornicating centuries and the penny still hasn't dropped.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join