It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congress passes `doomsday' plan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If I was living in the States, I wouldn't for long....

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I really hate reply's with partial quotes of what I said to disprove something I didn't even say ya know.

You stated nothing that indicated that you didn't mean what you said.

damned
Or let someone who's naturally capable take over

I think one might be able to guess just how that would turn out.

do not deserve to have any type of control over the situation at that point.

Its not about them having power, its about the people having a functional government in place to hold back anarchy chaos and despotism. It that much of congress gets wiped out and everyone just 'gives up' then things will be thousands of times worse than they are now.

The Cheney/Rumsfeld axis of slime knows the day, the hour and location of the next big terror event. Rigging the game is complete. Now they wait for the clock to unwind. Heil to the chiefs.

If you reall beleive that Bush is going to end up as bad as hitler and the nazis, then aren't you enabling them by doing nothing? Or should I assume that you have a database of fighters that will meet up should the event happen?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have a question. Who determines dooms day and who fears this being usewd in a power grab.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

damned
Or let someone who's naturally capable take over

I think one might be able to guess just how that would turn out.

Leaders always fill the position naturally. If you stick a large group of people in a room, at least one will become a leader. It's a natural human progression. How do you think the gov't organized in the first place? It sure as hell wasn't because people were forced to vote for the lesser of two evils. This is why there hasn't been, nor will there be, anymore wise leaders that deserve the position, such as our founding forefathers. They were men who wanted to make sure that the gov't would not become corrupt again. Thomas Jefferson, among others, knew that this was in fact impossible. All governments become corrupt. It's been a long time since anyone who isn't very wealthy could become a leader of this country. Don't you find that peculiar?

[edit on 13-1-2005 by Damned]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join