It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Traits of a Hilary Supporter and the Avon Lady Satire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Hilary supporters are old ladies that don't know very much about anything politics. Their biggest trait is that You can smell the pyramid scheme and Avon from a mile away. You can see them coming in their Nissan Murano convertibles and Volkswagen bugs with eyelashes.

All of the hundreds of scandals are all right wing conspiracies, she had nothing to do with it. If You say anything then your sexist. Hilary is a strong woman feminist that stood by her man through all of the sexual misconduct he shared with the world, what a trooper and survivor she is, especially calling linda Tripp a liar when her husband was proven after Lewinski to have sexually attacked her, what a great woman she is.

Ben Ghazi is lying, she had nothing to do with him killing those embassy guys. It was that American making a video that made Ben kill them. Hilary only lied to the American people to protect the guy who made the video. Besides ,Hilary is going to join my Amway and make me rich. Then we are going to the salon to get a new makeover, she promised and she is going to pay for it, she promised.

Who cares about those emails, its nothing. Nothing but thousands of top secret emails sent through a personal email, I personally don't even send nudies over my personal email. Old ladies could care less about those emails and apparently at least one old man. Its ok to risk national security and let other get punished for doing less, that's cool, its a right wing conspiracy right ?

It is a certain type of annoyance and desire to be politically correct and assume that blacks are stupid enough to believe her lies. Hilary and her husband are so tacky charging for appearances, what a classless duo, that's how to truly spot a Hilary supporter, a classless clueless human. I cant get to all of her scandals, it would take months but You get the point.

edit on 17-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Ben Ghazi is lying

Please tell me you are just being a smart ass and that you really do know that Benghazi is a place,not a person.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

I feel the death of a thread coming on. Lol..

Hilary supporters are mostly women and elderly.

This whole voting for skin color or gender thing regardless of the issues is making me mad..

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Wait let me get this straight...

There are people out there that support Hillary?

That's terrifying.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: Medicator

Ben Ghazi is lying

Please tell me you are just being a smart ass and that you really do know that Benghazi is a place,not a person.

I am fairly certain that the OP does, but some Hillary supporters? Well, I am not so sure about that.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ben Ghazi? Benghazi? "What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?"

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Ben Ghazi? Benghazi? "What Difference, At This Point, Does It Make?"

EXACTLY!

new topics

top topics

join